- Text Size +

Alex and I were relaxing in my dorm room. We were waiting for Sage and Marc to come back, so we could go out for dinner.

“Alex, you need to find yourself a woman.”

“Ashton, you’re one to talk. I don’t see you dating anyone.” He pulled his sunglasses off.

“After the fiasco with Peter, I think I’m going to stay single for a while.”

“You’re still pining away for Nick. He told me he’s breaking up with Kalla.”

“Really? I thought they were so much in love.” I replied sarcastically. Inside I was beaming. I wanted to jump up and down with excitement.

“Apparently there’s another woman. He says she fantastic in bed.”

“Hmmm...that’s interesting Alex. Thanks for the info.” I said with a smile. He looked at my weirdly.

“So you’re not jealous.”

“No. I’m happy for Nick. As long as he’s not with the skank, I will be happy for him.”

“I’m glad you are moving on. You deserve a nice man. ”

“Thanks Alex.” I gave him a hug.

“You’re welcome. Though I think you and Nick should be together. There’s just something right about you two.”

-------------------------------------------------------

Kalla walked into Nick’s house and went looking for him. He wasn’t in the living room or the kitchen. Maybe he was in the bedroom, naked and ready to have sex with her. Quietly she walked into the bedroom, Nick wasn’t there. She was starting to get pissed at having to play hide and seek. Finally she went out on the deck. Nick was sitting on the beach. She took off her high heels and walked to the beach.

“Hi Nicky!” She sat down next to him and wrapped her arms around him.

Nick gently removed her arms. He didn’t feel like being touched by Kalla. He was dreading this moment. He knew that their relationship was finished, but Kalla had difficulty when things didn’t go her way. After being with Ashton, he knew that his relationship with Kalla was based on sex. That’s all they spent time doing. As much as he liked having sex with her, it got old. He wanted to be with someone he could have fun doing things with. He wanted a girlfriend that liked to sit around and talk about whatever silly thoughts were going through her mind. Nick wanted someone who could make him a better person. Even though he was sixteen and liked sex; he need more.

“Nicky, what’s wrong? Don’t you want me?” She raked her finger nails down his neck and chest.

“Please stop.”

“Nicky, I haven’t seen you in a week. I missed you. I missed your kisses. I missed your body against mine.” She sucked on his ear.

“Get the hell off me.”  He yelled. Nick scooted away from her. He didn’t want her lips on him.

“Why are you being such an asshole?”

“Kalla why are you with me?” He asked quietly.

“Nick, I love you. I think you are amazing in bed. You have a hot body. Someday you are going to be famous and everyone will want you, but I know you’ll be all mine.”

“Wow! I thought you might actually like me for my personality. It’s like you only want me for my body and my status.”

“Nicky, that’s not true.” She said testily. He knew she was getting mad.

“Do you ever listen to yourself? Kalla, I can’t do this anymore.” She looked at him in shock.

“What are you saying?”

“I’m breaking up with you. I can’t do this anymore.” He said quietly. He felt bad breaking her hurt, but he knew this relationship was going nowhere.

“You cannot break up with me, Nick Carter.” She stood up and started kicking sand at me.

“Would you stop?!?! Kalla, our relationship has been the same for the last three months. The only time we spend together is having sex. I need more.” He stood up next to her.

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I’M THE BEST SEX YOU’LL EVER HAVE. IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE? THERE BETTER NOT BE SOMEONE ELSE.” Kalla kicked Nick in the shin.

“Oowww. Kalla you need to stop hurting me. I didn’t want to hurt you, but I can’t live my life feeling trapped. I’m not going to lie, there is someone else. I never meant to find someone else. It kind of just happened.”

“You bastard!!! I was always faithful to you. I didn’t even glance at another guy. You disgust me. I could have any guy I want, and I chose you.”  She smacked him across the face.

He knew he deserved it, but it didn’t make him feel any better. Kalla stood there tears and mascara running down her face. Maybe she did care about him or she was still playing a game with him.

“Kalla, I wish you the best of luck. You will find the perfect guy for you. It’s just not me. I need to be true to my heart.”

“Is this new woman Ashton? If it is, then you are such a loser. That girl is no good for you. She may seem sweet and innocent, but she’s not. I know girls like that. They will hurt you without you ever knowing it.” Kalla cried.

“It’s not Ashton. I’m sorry.” He attempted to pull her into a hug, but she ran up the beach.

Nick was left standing on the sand alone. He had never felt so bad in his entire life. Breaking up sucked. He never wanted to go through it again. In his heart Nick knew it was the right thing to do. He didn’t love Kalla. He wanted to be with one woman. That was Ashton Jeanette Richardson.