- Text Size +

I was standing on Nick’s porch waiting for him to answer the door. He called me and said it was urgent that I meet him at his house. I was anxious about what he wanted to talk to me. Halloween wasn’t for another week. Was this going to be the defining moment in my life? I prayed that Alex was telling the truth about Nick planning to breakup with Kalla. My heart wanted it to be true, but my mind was a little more realistic. Nick could be telling me he was in love with Kalla, and he wanted to be with her. Finally I got enough courage to ring the door bell.

Nick opened the door and pulled me inside. His mouth met mine and his hand went to my waist. I let Nick continue to ravish my mouth with kisses. It felt so good.

“Mmmmm. That was a nice hello.” I smiled at him after he broke the kiss.

“I want to do that every time I see you.”

We walked into the living room and sat down.

“So what was so urgent, Nick?” I looked him in the eye.

“I broke up with Kalla. I wanted to let you know that I want to be with you completely.”

I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him. “Do you really mean that?”

“With all my heart.” He said sincerely and kissed my head.

My dreams were coming true. Nick wanted to be with me and only me. My life was falling into place.

“Nick, I love you so much.”

“Ashton, it’s always been you. Sure, I’ve dated a bunch of girls, but they never compared to what I felt for. I loved you since the first day I met you.”

“Oh, Nick. I’ll never stop loving you. All I ever think about is you. I didn’t want to be with anyone else.” I kissed him.

We started making out. Nick lowered me onto the couch and got on top of me. My hands were playing with the bottom of his t-shirt. He hands were on my butt. I was lost in the moment, doing what felt right.

Then the phone rang, pulling us out of the moment. Nick sat up and quickly answered the phone.

“Hello. Yes. I’ll be there. Okay. Yes, Kevin. I know. See you then.”

“Why does Kevin always ruin the moment?” I sighed in frustration.

“He’s has ESP. Every time we’re together he knows. He doesn’t want me touching his baby sister.” Nick’s hand moved up my leg slowly from my knee to my inner thigh.

“He’ll kill you if he knew we were sleeping together. Can we keep our relationship quiet for a while?”

“I thought you would want to shout it from the roof top. I want everyone to know how much I love you.”

“You just broke up with Kalla. I don’t think it would look good, that you started dating me the next day. I think we should spend time working on our relationship privately before we invited the firing squad in. I just want to have you all for myself.” I grabbed his hand.

“I get it. I can keep you a secret. Thank goodness you live in Tampa. If you were in Orlando, there would be no secret.”

“Make love to me.”

Nick picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed.

“You’re such a barbarian.”

“You know you love it.” He took his t-shirt off and threw it on the floor. Next he tossed his jeans and slowly removed his boxer shorts. I stared at his male gorgeousness. I was impressed. I didn’t really look at it the first time we made love.

I started to take off my shirt. Nick walked over and stopped me. “Let me take care of you tonight. This all about you, Ashton. I want to love you all night long.”

Nick slowly kissed up my leg from my ankle to my thigh. Then he quickly took off my shorts. Next my shirt went flying across the room. I was laying on his bed in my bra and panties. I was so nervous even though we already had sex. This time I knew it was just Nick and I together forever. Nick straddled my waist.

“Nick, I’m nervous.” I whispered.

“Ashton, I will never hurt you. I love you so much. Let me make love to you. I will be soft and gentle with you.” He looked me straight in the eye. I knew he was being 100 percent honest with me.

Nick’s lips met mine. I deepened the kiss wanting to have him that close to me. He trailed kisses down my neck to my chest. His hands were on my breasts. I never felt anything like it. His hands were magic. I felt myself squirming underneath him. “Relax, sweets. Let me do all the work.”

Within minutes I was naked. Nick entered me and I was moaning in ecstasy. Nothing had ever made me feel so good.

“Ashton….mmmmm…I love you.” Nick screamed as he climaxed. I was so close.

“Nnnniiiicccccccckkk” My body wriggled underneath him.

“I love you sweets. That was amazing.”

“I love you, Nick.” I kissed him on the cheek.

Nick cuddled next to me. We lay there silently, enjoying just being together.  I was happier than I had been in years. Everything in life was perfect.