- Text Size +

I spent the weekend holed up at Nick’s house. I loved being there. He had a typical beach house. There was a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. We spent most of our time in the bedroom. I couldn’t get enough of him. My need for him was never ending.

Nick and I were making breakfast. He was frying bacon. I was cutting up fruit.

“Nick, why don’t you live with your parents?” There were so many things I didn’t know about him.

“I can’t stand my parents. All they do is fight. I couldn’t take it anymore. I saved up my money and rent this place.”

“You must miss your brother and sisters.” I felt bad for him. I was close to my mom and don’t know what I would do if she wasn’t in my life.

“I do. I feel bad that they have to live with the constant fighting. It’s not fair to them.”

“It has to be hard. I miss my dad so much. It’s hard having him gone.” I continued cutting up pineapple.

“I can’t even imagine. I love my parents, but I couldn’t live with them. I’m glad I have you and the guys.” Nick placed the bacon on the counter.

“I totally understand Nick. Without you and the guys, I wouldn’t be here. My life in Kentucky sucked.”

“I’m glad you moved to Florida. My life wouldn’t be the same. We would not be sitting here enjoying each other’s company. I hope Kevin is as nice to me when we tell him about us.”

“Kevin may be pissed at first, but I think he will be fine in the end. I’m old enough to make my own decisions, so he can’t stop me from loving you. I love you so much, Nickolas Gene Carter.”

“I love you Ashton Jeannette Richardson.” His lips met mine and we forgot all about breakfast.

“Mmm…Nick we forgot to make the eggs.”

“Who cares? I think bacon and fruit is good enough for now. I want you more.”

He sat down and we started to eat. It was silent, but comfortable. We didn’t have to talk constantly to be with one another.

------------------------------------

I unlocked the door to my dorm room and walked inside. Sage was sitting on the couch watching TV. As soon as I walked in she turned the television off and looked at me.

“Well look what the cat dragged in.” She replied sarcastically. I smiled at her. “Did you have a nice weekend?”

“It was perfect. Nick and I are officially together.”

“That’s great. Am I the first to know?”

“Yes. You can’t say anything. We’re keeping it quiet for now.”

“Why?”

“Well, he just broke up with what’s her face, and I don’t think it will look good for him to be rushing into a new relationship.” I explained. Was it the best idea? Probably not, but I didn’t see any other choice. Kevin would have a hard time with Nick just moving from girl to girl, especially when it came to me.

“Well, Kevin called about an hour ago. I told him you were at the library studying. So what did you and Nicky Poo do all weekend?” Sage was forever wanting to know the intimate details of people’s love lives. Her goal in life was to be the editor of Cosmo magazine.

“It was a weekend filled with making love and getting to know each other better.” I blushed.

“I want details. You’ve got to give me more.” She pleaded. I threw a pillow at her.

“Sorry, but I don’t kiss and tell. I’m going to go call Kevin.” I got up and walked into my room.

I dialed Kevin’s number and waited for him to pick up.

“Hello!”

“Hi Kevy. Sage said you called.”

“I just wanted to catch up with my baby sister. How’s school going?”

“School is well. I’ve aced all my tests.”

“Good. How are you handling things with Pete?” Kevin was curious about my relationships. He didn’t want me to get hurt by some jerk. He wanted me to find a nice guy.

“I’m fine. We haven’t talked since that night. I’m over him. Kevin, it wasn’t going to work out.”

“That’s because your heart belongs to someone else.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” I played dumb.

“Ashton, I know that you are completely and utterly in love with Nick. You can’t deny it.”

“Shut up Kevin. I’m not in love with him. Nick is over me. He’s in love with Kalla.” I threw my laundry in the basket.

“They broke up.”

“That’s nice Kevin. I still don’t know what that has to do with me.”

“Well if the boy is smart, he’ll come crawling back to you.”

“Kevin, I don’t want to be the rebound girl. Can we please change the subject?” What was up with Kevin? Did he suspect something was going on with Nick and me? He seemed so insist on me being with Nick. Hiding our relationship was going to be harder than I thought.

“I just want my sister to be happy. What are you doing for New Years?”

“Nothing. Why?”

“Well we have a couple concerts in Canada; I thought you might want to go.” Kevin asked.

“I would love to. Is Nia going?”

“Yes she is. Mom is also coming up for the shows.”

“That is awesome Kevin. It sounds like a lot of fun.”

“I’m glad you are so enthused. Well, I got to get ready for rehearsal. I’ll talk to you soon. Love ya.”

“Love you, too. Bye.” I hung up the phone and grabbed my journal

           

            Who knew my life could change in an instant. Nick broke up with that whore skank Kalla. Yea!!! It gets even better. We are back together. Nick loves me and wants to be with me. He doesn’t want anyone else. I spent the whole weekend at his house. Mmmm…what a weekend!! I could get used to that. We made love for two days straight. He’s the only guy I want to make love with. It was awesome. At 18, I am still so inexperienced. Nick knows what he’s doing, and he’s only 16. It is a good thing he doesn’t live with his parents. I was so loud. Nick seemed to like it. I gave him a blow job. I was scared I would do it wrong, but Nick said it was the best he ever had. I don’t know if that is true, but I hope it is.

            I talked to Kevin today. He thinks Nick and I should be together. If he only knew the truth. I think he would be happy, except for us sleeping together. He might beat up Nick for that. I’m 18 and can do what I want. I don’t need Kevin’s permission to do anything, but I’m his baby sister and he worries about me. I really should go to the clinic tomorrow and get some birth control. Nick shouldn’t be the only one responsible for protection. He has been wonderful so far, always using a condom. I want to be safe and not get pregnant. At this point in my life I don’t want to be a mom. Someday I want to have lots of children running around in my backyard.

            Well, I better go study, since I’ve slack off all weekend. I need to keep my grades up for my scholarship.

            I Love Nick Carter.  Nick loves Ashton. Ashton loves Nick. Ashton Jeannette Richardson Carter. Mrs. Nickolas Gene Carter.