- Text Size +

“Nia do you need any help with the turkey?” I asked.

I was spending Thanksgiving with my brother. Brian and Nick were also attending Thanksgiving dinner. It was going to be hard to not touch Nick.

“No, but you could set the table.”

I grabbed the dishes and silverware to set the table, when Nick walked in the room. He was looking especially hot in his green button down shirt and jeans.

“Hey babe. This is torture for me.” He pouted. I laughed at him.

“I know. We’ll tell them soon. I promise.” I set the dishes down.

Nick pulled me close to him and kissed my lips. I didn’t want to get caught up in the moment. Anyone could have walked in. He deepened the kiss and his hands moved under my skirt to my inner thigh. I lost it and knock the silverware to the ground. Quickly I stepped away from Nick.

“Is everything okay?” Nia poked her head in the dining room. I knew she saw what was going on.

“It’s fine.” I said slowly. She gave me a strange look.

Nick smirked at me. I was going to kill him.

“See you going to get us caught.” I whispered.

“I don’t care. I want to sing it on the rooftop.” He pinched my butt.

“Get out of here.” I pushed him away and walked back into the kitchen.

“What’s going on with you two?” Nia looked at me suspiciously.  

“Nothing. Why?”  I was afraid to see how Nia was going to react to this situation.

“So, you just let any guy kiss and grope you.” I sighed. We were caught. I’m sure she was going to tell Kevin.

“Not just any guy. Nick and I are together, but we are keeping it quiet.” I said quietly.

“I’m so happy for you. You are so cute together.” Nia gushed.

“Really?” I was shocked.

“Yes, I think you were meant for each other. Kevin’s been waiting for two to finally be together. He likes you and Nick together.”

“That’s great. We’ve been afraid to say anything. Can you keep it quiet until we are ready to tell him?”

“Ashton, your secret is safe with me. I’m glad that you are happy.” I ran over and gave her a hug.

---------------------------------------

“Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for this food. We thank you for the people in our lives. We are thankful for all that you have given us. Amen.” Brian prayed.

“Amen.”

We sat at the dinner table enjoying the delicious meal Nia had prepared. Nick sat across from me. It was hard not to stare.

“Nick, I here you have a new girlfriend. AJ kind of spilled the beans.”

“It kind of a new thing. She’s gorgeous, kind, caring. She is a lot fun to be with.” He smiled as he talked. I rub his leg with my foot.

“She sounds great. When can we meet her?” Brian asked.

“Soon. She’s kind of shy.”

“How is school going Ashton?” Nia changed the subject. I secretly thanked her.

“It’s great. I really love it. Next semester I am going to be volunteering in a kindergarten class.”

“That sounds like fun. I’m so proud of you Ashy.”

“Thanks Kevin.”

We continued eating dinner in a comfortable silence. Nick and I kept stealing glances at each other. I wanted to yell out that I was dating Nick, but I knew it wasn’t the right moment.

“Nia, thank you for the wonderful meal. I love you so much.” Kevin smiled adoringly at his girlfriend.

After we cleared up the dishes and set them to soak, Brian went over to Alex’s house. Nia and Kevin decided to go shopping. Nick was sacked out on the couch watching football. I was bored.

“Nick, I love you.” I straddled his waist.

“Mmm…I love you, too.” He kissed my forehead.

I grabbed the remote and turned off the television. Nick grinned at me. I bent down and sucked on his ear lobe.

“Mmmm…Ashy that feels soooo good.”

His hand moved to my ass, pushing me closer to him. Then, he kissed with the most passion I had ever felt. His tongue invaded my mouth and fought a battle with mine. My hands were in his hair. We were releasing all of our sexual tension of the day. It was hard being together without touching and kissing.

“Nick, I’ve wanted you all day.”

“Babygirl, all I kept thinking about was making love to you. I’m so glad everyone left.”

I quickly unbuttoned Nick’s shirt. My hands were rubbing his chest. He quickly flipped us over and I was against the couch. His hands roamed by body until he reached the hem of my sweater. He hurriedly took it off and threw it on the floor. Next my bra came off. His hands were on my boobs. He was sucking on my neck. I thought I died and gone to heaven. He unzipped my skirt and shimmied it off my body. Nick kissed down my body until he got to my lace thong. He ripped it off.

“Nick that cost thirty bucks.”

“I’ll buy you a new one.” He smiled at me.

“I think you are wearing too much clothing, mister.” He stood up and stripped off all his clothes. I stared at his gorgeous body.

Nick laid on top of me. I could feel his manliness against me. I needed him so bad.

“I need you in me.”

Slowly Nick entered me. I moaned and purred. We matched each other thrust for thrust. I was lost in Nick and how he was making me feel. Nick was smiling down at me. I was so close to ecstasy. I loved Nick with all my heart. Nick’s hands were on my boobs and we continued to make love.

“GET THE FUCK OFF MY SISTER!!!” Kevin shouted.