- Text Size +

It was twenty-one and under night at Club Zuma. Nick, Alex, Sage, Brian and his new girlfriend Cassidy decided to go dancing.

Alex and Sage were already on the dance floor. The rest of us were chilling at a table.

“So how long have Sage and AJ been dating?” Cassidy asked.

“They aren’t a couple.”

“Really! With the way they are dancing, you could have fooled me.”

“She's happily in love with her boyfriend. He’s over the age limit.” I told Cassidy. She seemed nice.

“Ashy, you want to go dance?” I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. Nick was not one for dancing, so I was excited that he asked.

Some fast song was on. I really wasn’t paying attention to it. I was enjoying dancing with my man. Our bodies moved closer to each other. Our hips moved in time with the music. Nick pulled my closer. His leg was between mine. Our bodies melted into each other. I forgot about everyone else and concentrated on Nick. I felt the electricity between us. Nick placed his hands on my ass. Mine moved to his chest.

Alex and Sage stopped dancing and were watching us.

“It’s like they are having sex with their clothes on.” Sage commented.

“That’s what happens when you have to wait forty more days to have sex.” Alex laughed.

“If this is any indication of what’s going to happen. I don’t think they are going to wait that long.”

“It’s Nick who’s holding out. With the look on his face I don’t think he’s going to wait.”

“I don’t think I can watch those two anymore.”

Nick’s mouth crushed mine. He was like a wild animal. I wanted him now. I needed him now. He tongue parted my lips and assaulted my mouth. I quickly broke away from his kiss.

“Nick, can we go to your place?” I asked breathlessly.

“I want to, but we can’t.” He tried to gain composure.

“OH MY WORD! Are you serious?”

“Ashton, when I said sixty days, I meant sixty days. I want you right now, but I’m going to wait.”

“I can’t take it anymore. You can’t do that to me in public and not expect me to want to make love to you. You’re just teasing me and that’s not very nice.” I spun around and walked over to the table.

“Is there trouble in paradise?” Alex asked.

“Go to hell. Sage and Cassidy walk to the ladies room with me.”

The girls got up and followed me to the bathroom.

--------------------------------

(In the bathroom)

“I’m going to kill him.” I was frustrated.

“He was taunting you out there. He knows you guys can’t have sex and yet he was dry humping you out there. You certainly gave everyone a good show.”

“Why can’t you guys have sex? Are you saving yourselves for marriage?” Cassidy asked.

“Hardly.” Sage snorted.

“When we got back together; Nick decided that we should wait a few months to have sex. We have forty more days. He’s trying to kill me.”

“Oh.”

“Oh is right.”

----------------------------------

“She’s pissed at you.” Alex laughed.

“Fuck off, ass. I don’t want to hear it from you.”

“Ashton has good reason to be mad at you.” Brian said seriously.

“All I was doing was dancing with her. She likes to dance. I was trying to make her happy.” He sat down.

“Dancing is one thing. What you were doing was practically x-rated.”

“It was not.”

“Umm Frack, you both were taking it pretty far. I’ve never seen you dance like that.”

“Whatever. I can’t win with her when it comes to romance. I wish I never said to wait.”

“Well you have two choices. One is you wait the forty more day. The second choice is to take her to your house and make love to her.” AJ sipped his coke.

“Personally I think the first choice is better. Think about how that will strengthen your relationship. You both will be happier in the long run.”

“This coming from the guy who hasn’t gotten any in a while.”

“Bone, that is not true. Leave my life out of this.” Brian gave Alex a pointed look.

“Brian, you holding out on us. Give us the details.”  Nick joked.

“I don’t kiss and tell.”

“Please, I’m not getting any action. I have to live through you.”

“It’s your own fault you’re not getting any action. The girls are coming back.” Brian gave a cheeky smile.

“Ashton can we go outside and talk.” Nick said as I approached him. I nodded my head and followed him outside.

We both stood there quietly. I didn’t have anything to say to him. I was ticked at Nick. I was not making the first move.

“Are you mad at me?”

“What do you think?” I turned my face away from him.

“Baby girl.”

“Don’t baby girl me. What you did in there was wrong.”

“I’m sorry. I was trying to make you happy in there by dancing with you. I don’t even like to dance.” He said softly.

“Dancing is one thing. What you did was another. You got me all hot and bothered knowing that nothing was going to happen. You played unfair.”

“I didn’t even realize I had taken it that far. Ashton, I want to make love to you so bad. Do you know how many cold showers I take each day?”

“Not really, and I don’t care.” I looked at him and start to laugh.

“Baby girl, I think about how in forty days I will get to make love to my soul mate. Just think how spectacular it’s going to be. We’ve built up our sexual tension for sixty days. We are going to ravish each other.”

“Nick, you need to take me home.” I said in total seriousness.

“Why is that?”

“I need a cold shower. You got me on fire.”

Nick pushed me up against the wall and started kissing up my neck. After a few kisses he reached my lips. My hands moved to his hair. I didn’t even care if anyone was watching.

“Get the hose. This fire needs put out.” Sage remarked as she stopped beside us. We broke apart.

“We’re leaving to grab a bite to eat. You coming with us.”

“Sure.” I smiled at her.

“But I already have something I want to bite.” I smacked Nick in the chest.

“Men, they only think with one thing.” Sage replied as we walked to our cars.