- Text Size +

Nick was sitting in the dance studio with AJ. The rest of the guys were running late. It seemed to be a regular occurrence with the members of the Backstreet Boys.

“So how many more days do you have to wait?” AJ smirked.

“Twenty five too many. I want her so bad. I can hardly take it. I’m tired of taking cold showers.” He complained.

“Why did you torture yourself with this?”

“I wanted us to reestablish our relationship. I thought we needed to take time to learn more about each other. It’s working out well. I feel like I know Ashton better than I did before. I’m always learning something new.”

“That’s so sweet Nicky.” AJ pretended to wipe fake tears from his eyes.

“Shut up man. You’re just jealous. You need to find a woman.”

“Who says I don’t have one?”

“Tell me.”

“Fine. I’m talking to this girl named Arizona.”

“Where did you meet her?” Nick asked curiously.

“At the drugstore.”

“How romantic.”

“Anyways, we are just hanging out.”

“How soon until you get in her pants?”

“You dirty boy you. I’m not going to kiss and tell.” He said seriously.

“Yeah right. As soon as you sleep with her everyone will know.” Nick laughed.

“Whatever, man. I don’t tell you every time I have sex.”

The other guys walked in. It was time to rehearse.

--------------------

“Nick can you hand me my mascara?” I asked as I was putting on my shoes.

He brought me my mascara and sat on the bed next to me.

“Thanks.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“How was work baby girl?”

“It was good. I love working at Disney.”

“It is the happiest place on earth.”

“No, where ever you are is the happiest place on earth.” I smiled at him.

“That’s sweet, but extremely cheesy.”

I pushed Nick off the bed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. We both landed on the floor with a heavy thud. Nick started tickling my sides. I tried to squirm away from him, but he rolled us over so that I was underneath him. He continued to tickle me.

“Get…off….me.” I said through giggles. I attempted to wriggle free.

“Never.”

“Please…I hate…being…tickled.” I screamed louder.

“What will you pay me with?” He hovered closer to my mouth.

“Hmmm….I will give you one thousand kisses.”

I pressed my mouth to his. Nick’s hands moved to my breasts. We got lost in each other that we didn’t hear someone knocking on the door. A few moments later the door opened.

“Ashton you have a phone call.” Kevin said as he covered his eyes.

“Hey Kev.” Nick said as he got off of me.

“Hey Nick.”

“Who’s on the phone Kevy?”

“Mom.”

I ran downstairs, leaving Nick and Kevin alone in my room.

“How are things going with you and Ashton?”

“Things are great. I couldn’t be happier.” Nick smiled. He was truly happy with the relationship.

“That’s great. So everything is working out?”

“Kevin, relax. Everything is perfect. We are taking things slowly.”

“Yeah, I’m glad. Ashton seems impatient for those last twenty some days.”

“You mean she talked to you about it?” Nick groaned.

“No, but she confided in Nia. I think it’s good that you waited. I give you a lot of credit. I don’t think I could wait that long.”

Nick felt weird talking to Kevin about his sex life. I mean this was Kevin’s little sister he was dating.

“I have a question for you.”

“Okay.”

“When our sex ban is over, I want to do something special for Ashton. Do you have any ideas?”

“I can’t believe I’m going to help you with this. I realize that you two are meant to be, and I can’t stop you.  You make a good couple.”

“I appreciate it, Kev. I’m a dork when it comes to romance.”

“You’re just young. Ashton will love whatever you do. I would take her out on a romantic dinner. Then I would spend the night at hotel. Neither of you have done that, so it would be romantic. You could place rose petals all over the room.”

“Do you think she would like that?”

“All girls like that kind of stuff. If you want Nia and I could help you.”

“That would be awesome.”

“What would be awesome?” I walked into my bedroom, where Nick and Kevin were standing.

“Nothing.” Nick smiled at me.

“Okay, if you say so. Are you ready to go eat?”

“Yes. Kevin, would you and Nia like to go?”

“No thanks. Nia is working late.”

“Another time.” We all left the room. Nick and I headed to his car.

“What were you talking to Kevin about?”

“Band stuff. How’s your mom?”

“She’s fine. Stop changing the subject.”

“I answered your question. I just care about your mom.” He looked at me with his bright blue eyes.

“I know, but I can tell when you’re lying.” I grinned at him.

“Whatever Ashton. We were talking about band stuff. If I was keeping a secret from you, I wouldn’t tell you. Hence, it would be a secret.” He teased.

“Nick, you are almost as bad as Alex with secrets. I will find out.”

“Did you hear that AJ is talking to some girl?” He said as he continued to drive to the Appleby’s.

“Yes. Did he tell you how they met?”

“No.”

“It’s classic Alex. They met at the drugstore. They were both reaching for the same box of condoms.”

“How else would he meet a girl?” Nick laughed.

“I just hope he finds a nice girl. He deserves to be happy.”

“As long as we’re happy and in love, I don’t care about anyone else.”  My heart melted. Nick was such a sweetheart.

“That’s so sweet.” I gushed.

“Enough of me being a sap. You wanna go bowling after we eat?”

“I love you being a sap. It makes me love you more. Bowling sounds fun.”

“Please don’t tell anyone I’m a sap.”

“You’re secret is safe with me.” I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.