- Text Size +

We were driving in the opposite direction of Nick’s house. I was confused as to why he was going the other way. I think he might have had another surprise for me.

“Nick where are we going?” I asked curiously.

“It’s surprise.” He grinned as he pulled his car into the Holiday Inn.

My eyes widen. The fairytale wasn’t ending yet. How was Nick able to do all of this for me? I was grateful to have such a wonderful boyfriend, no wait fiancé. I wasn’t sure if tonight was a dream or reality. I prayed that it was real.

Nick quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of the door. We swiftly walked into the hotel and straight to the elevator. Once we got in, Nick pulled me up against his body into a tight embrace. I could feel his breath on my bare shoulders.

The elevator door opened and he took my hand as we walked to the room.

I was in amazement as I opened the door. Rose petals were placed all around the room. There were red, yellow, pink and orange rose petals scattered on the bed. Candles were lit on the dresser. It was like a romance novel.

“Oh, Nick. This is beautiful.” I gasped.

“Not as beautiful as you.” Nick kissed my bare shoulder. I shuddered at his touch.

He moved his way up to my lips by placing tiny butterfly kisses all over my chest and neck. My body was shaking. I didn’t know if Nick could feel it or not. He quickly pulled his dress shirt out of his slacks. My hands moved to his belt buckle and I went to work. Our lips never left each other. I unzipped Nick’s pants and they fell to ground.

“What’s the rush baby girl?” Nick asked looking in my eyes.

“I…I…need you now.”

“We have all night baby girl. I plan on making love to you all night and into the morning.” He played with my curls.

“Nick, my body is already quivering from your touch. I need you in me. We can take it slower later.” I breathed heavily.

Without another word, Nick unzipped my dress. It fell to the ground as he picked me up and carried me to the bed.  He quickly took off my bra and panties. A breeze of cold air made me realize that I was completely naked. Nick entered me quickly. We met each other thrust for thrust in a frenzy of want and desire. My body couldn’t take it any longer. Neither could Nick’s. We came together. Both of us laid there breathing heavy.

“Ashy, that was amazing.”

“Nick, I love you.”

“I love you, too. I missed making love to you. I can’t wait to devour your whole body slowly.”

“My god, Nick. I think I need a few moments to breathe. My heart is beating so fast. Thank you for everything.” I said in a whisper.

“Your welcome.” He rubbed my arms.

“I love the roses, especially since you used all those different colors.”

“They each have a special meaning. Red is for love. Yellow is because you are my best friend. I chose pink because I admire everything about you. The orange roses symbolize the desire and passion I have for you.”

“Nick, that is so meaningful. You keep making me cry. I feel like a blubbering baby.” Tears once again ran down my face.

“As long as they are tears of joy. I never want to cause you tears of pain or sadness.” Nick wiped my tears away. I gave him a peck on the lips.

I turned over on my side, so that I was looking at him. “Make slow passionate love to me.”

Nick pushed me down onto my back. My body melted into the mattress. He took his time placing light kisses all over my body. The sensation gave me goose bumps. I let myself relax as Nick did all the work. My back arched in need of him. His mouth slowly moved back to mine. He gently placed his tongue in my mouth. I was so occupied with his tongue that I didn’t even realize he entered me. He slowly moved inside of me. My legs wrapped around his body. Every nerve ending in my body was electrified. This was the most intense moment of my life. Nick hovered over me and stared into my darkening green eyes.

“Look deep into my eyes, baby girl. I want to look deep into your emerald eyes as we come together.” Nick said huskily. I nodded my head. I couldn’t get any words out of my mouth.

My hands moved to his back. He kissed my breasts then looked deep into my eyes. I was so close. The things Nick made me feel. I couldn’t be a happier woman. There was no other man for me.

“This is all about you. I love you, Ashton.”

I found my release as he told me he loved me. We continued to look each other in the eyes. The intensity made it that much better. Nick was always good at making love, but this time was so much more. I realized that I would get to experience this for the rest of my life. Both our hearts were beating as fast as drums. He slowly rolled off of me.

“Ashton that was fucking amazing. I never felt that before when I made love to you.” He kissed me.

“I know. We took our relationship to a whole new level. Just think we will spend the rest of our lives making love to each other this way.” I snuggled closer to him. He pulled the comforter on top of us. Rose flew everywhere.

“There’s nothing else I want, baby girl.” Nick said with a yawn.

We snuggle up closer together. My mind was reeling with so many thoughts and emotions. Nick wrapped his arms around me, and I could feel him breathing heavy. My eyes started to close shut. We both fell asleep together.