- Text Size +

PROLOGUE

“Hey”

“Hi, who is this?”

“Well, whats coming will may sound kinda weird. Its Alex btw.”

“I don’t know anyone named Alex.. Guess you are calling the wrong number.”

“Ihmm.. Aren’t I speaking with Joselyn?”

"Sure you do but, I think you re calling the wrong Joselyn.” I don’t know why I kept talking with this stranger voice on the other line of the phone. He has some kind of deep and husky voice. It was like I heard his voice before.

“So the reason that I’m calling you is that, I heard about your works. I want you to work for us.”

“Us as in?” Ok, things are getting more weirder than it was before.

“Have you ever heard the group Backstreet Boys?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, right?? Haha, really funny Claude, I know that it’s you.. I told you, I was only 14 when I had that crush on AJ. Very funny, hahaha…U got me for a moment though, good job” Then I paused for a second, I recognized the sound of his, inhaled deeply. “ I’m really talking the AJ right now, right?” I asked.

“Well.”

“Yes I am.” My cheeks started to burn. Talking with one of my eldest crushes..

“Please, don’t freak out” He hesitated. I understand his concerns.

“Ihmm… Why are you calling me to offer a position, don’t you guys have people for this kind of occations?”

“You see, your friend Claude here, he can be really persistent, if he wants.” He joked. I heard his laugh. Making me imagine, his smile. Ok, I need to get a grip.

“Do you really want to do this over the phone? My job requires me to see you guys.” I asked, not sure where this conversation goes but I couldn’t pass the chance to meet him in person, right?

“Yea, thats why I was calling actually, to invite you to have a dinner with us.”

“Us again?”

“Me, Claude and the guys.”

“Oh, ok. Just tell me when and where?”

CHAPTER 1

My day starts up as early as it usually is. Today is gonna be different than most of my days . Well, not most of my days, my whole life. Damn, who am I kidding ? I was waiting for that kind of chance for all my life. And now I have a single chance to prove myself to everybody. Me, Joselyn Love Christopher, out of all people gonna style Backstreet Boys for their concerts may be magazine shoots, their upcoming album. Oh I need to slow down a bit, right? I don’t know why they need me, yet.

I met Claude couple of months ago while I was dancing the night away in Les Deux, Lon Angeles. He told me that he is a music producer. I didn’t believe him at first. Every guy in LA, if they are chasing after some pussy, introduce themselves, producer, director, musician or  an actor. Anyways Claude was telling me the truth tho. We didn’t click romantically so we turn out to be friends. He works with big stars most of his days. I started to hang out with him a lot since I just moved to the city with no friends no family.

Me, well, my name is Joselyn  Love, i grew up in Manhattan, NY. My parents are in textile business so I grew up in fashion and became a fashion stylist. Got my bachelors at The New School and then decided to move to the other side of the country. My parents call me Love so does my friends but since I moved to LA i just want everybody to call me, Joselyn. What kind of a name “Love” is anyways. Its just a big fault that my parents did I guess. They are the most loving couple I’ve ever seen in my life, yeah, so , I grew up in a good enviroment. No bad stories, behind from my parents side. As for me, you can always get in trouble if you grown up in NY. You know what they say, NY is the shit!! And it actually is. Even though my name is Love, my love life is not that loveable at all… I started dating when I was 12, lost my virginity when I turned 16 on my birthday with a asshole boyfriend of mine at that time… In NY, you can see anything to everything and as from my part I guess, I saw so many things that I shouldn’t see so that’s why I did make this life changing decision, and moved to Cali.

Flashback

“Hey Claude, I miss you! It’s been over two weeks since I last saw you. What you’ve been upto these days?”

 

“Hey girly. It’s been hectic for the last couple of days. So I didn’t catch up with you earlier. Actually, I’m in the studio with Backstreet Boys.”

 

“Are you serious?? You lucky bastard!! I used to be in love with them, with the AJ to be more spesific. Oh Jesus, say hi to him for me…”

 

“Lol, yea girly, sure I will.. Anyways I’ll see you later tonight I guess. We are still up for the movies, right? I’m bringing this girl that I met couple of days ago.”

 

“You are bringing your date to the movies? Just so you make out with her in front of me to making me feel like a third wheel?”

 

“Don’t be stupid. I would never do that.”

 

“You are lying but anyways I don’t mind meeting new people. Anyways love you, see you later tonight.. And have fun with this Backstreet Guys ok? For me ?”

 

“Sure I will. Their new album gonna rock the charts. Anyways love you too. Byebye.”

 

End of Flashback

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, my first fiction ever... Hope you guys will like it. Sorry about the grammer. I can use help if someone is willing.. Take care oh and pls review!!!!