- Text Size +

CHAPTER 2

 

“I need to get ready”  I thought to myself loudly while I was checking myself on the mirror. It wasn’t like I was expecting anything but I just needed to look good on this meeting. It will gonna be one hell of a meeting with Backstreet Boys. Wow, even thinking about that sounded weird. The good thing is that I will have Claude by my side.

 

Couple minutes later, I decided to wear a low-rise skinny jeans, a plain simple black shirt with my amazing blue pumps. What can I say? I just love shoes.

 

After a while later, 45 minutes to be exact I was in the traffic , trying to pass to Santa Monica Blv. From Hollywood Blv. We were going to meet some fancy little lobster restaurant by the beach.

 

“Hi. Do you need a table?” The hostess at the entrance  asked.

 

“No, actually my friend Claude Kelly is here.” Started to search their table with my eyes.

 

“Follow me.” She leaded me through the way of the infamous Backstreet table. All four of the guys, with a girl and Claude already sat and having a conversation by the time I reached them.

 

“Sorry” I excused myself through the table. “ Stucked in Hollywood traffic.” I added, with a pleading look.

 

“Hey Joe” Claude turned to me with a flushing smile on his face.  “ Guys, this is Joselyn, my friend as I told you earlier.” He introduced me while I started to shake their hands.

 

“You forgot to tell us that she is hot as hell” AJ whispered under his breathe at Claude whom seats next to him.

 

“What? You are seeing it with your own eyes. I didn’t think that it was necessary.” Claude joked.

 

 Wow, if I would 15 years old, I would die at that moment. They were all grown ups now tho, have their families and everything. The girl whom sitting at the table with the guys, turned out to be their managers. I started off really shy. Seeing AJ, in real life .. Well, he wasn’t exactly the guy I used to dream about, he was more than that.

 

“So, I guess we handled the basic things, right?” Brian asked at me. “ Cause if we were, I would need your excuse guys. I need to be back at home in a hour. Date night.” He added, smiling.

 

“Aw, how adorable.” Nick mimicked him, laughing.

 

“Yea, I guess we will be fine. I’m really looking forward to work with you guys. It’s gonna be fun.” I said, gaving a cheerful toss to everyone. With that said, everybody got out from the table.

 

“Getting dress up is always fun.” AJ responded and winked at me while we were waiting our cars. Making me blush. Yeap, I guess, I still have a little bit crush on him…

 

“Seriously dude, if I would hear that respond from someone else, I would probably think that guy gay. You are just so weird.” Claude replied to him, laughing.

 

“And wearing girl pants doesn’t help the situation either.” Nick snapped, smiling charmingly. That guy is too good looking for a person. Beautiful eyes, small nose, full lips, almost like a girl. I don’t like too good looking guys. A guy needs to be a guy. And AJ, even though he is wearing girl pants, he definetely is a guy. He looks more buff in person. And his style, yea, i guess that was the first reason I had a crush on him when I was a teenager.

 

“So I guess, I’ll see you guys in two weeks.” I said at the guys and Jennifer, their manager before I get into my car.

 

“Clo, give me a call sometime.” I added, and take off. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I really can use some help and reviews! Cheerssss!!!