- Text Size +

a279; a279;CHAPTER 3

 The last 2 weeks was kinda hectic. It was probably the most busy days of all my life. Dealing with showrooms, taking care of the wardrobe functions, hiring people for the BSB wardrobe. Well, yea, in the meeting, the guys told me that I’m in full charge for that upcoming tour. And I think I did pretty well of taking care of everything. Me grown up in NY, gave me the chance to work with high class showrooms and new up and coming designers for the new BSB  tour. I’ve been emailing back and fourth with the each guy and sending the samples or the examples that I’m thinking. Today I’m gonna meet up with the guys and we re gonna try out the each look on each guy to get their opinions and to see if its really fit. It kind of nerve wrecking process but lets see what they are really made off.

 

“Hi” I said, getting into the management office of BSB in downtown LA.

 “Hey” AJ responded from where he sat. He was too busy to check his Blackberry, didn’t even take a glimpse at me.

 

I was standing there with two huge clothes tree and he didn’t even move from his place to help me. What did I tell you, its gonna be a nerve wrecking process and from what I’ve seen the other guys didn’t make it here, yet. Nice.

 

“AJ?” I asked

 “Mhmm”

 “Can you please help me to move the hangers to the other side of the wall?” I begged. Yeah, finally I got his attention.

 “Oh I’m sorry” He jumped from the couch and helped me to pushed the hangers to the other side of the wall. Afterwards, he kissed me on the cheek and we started to chit chat. He really is something though.

 “So where are the others? I really need to see them today?” I asked with pleading eyes.

 “They are on their way, don’t worry” He smiled.

 “Are you the earliest one to come to the meetings all the time?” I joked.

 “Actually I’m the one who always late to the meetings. But today despite the fact that I woke up early, I just wanted to see you before the guys.” He responded, staring at me. Which made me blush all over. I felt like 14 all over again.

 “Why is that you wanna see me ?” I asked after long 30 seconds.

 “Oh, you blushed.” He smiled slyly, which made me even more blushed.

 “No, I am not” I protested, laughing nervously.

 “Allrite, its because I want to make sure that you are more than what you look.” He stared at me while taking his seat back on the couch

 “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 “Well, you are a beautiful girl, but I’m sure you are very well aware of that” He catched a break, breathing “ So I was just wondering if you are just all about the looks or you have the brains as well.” He added.

 “I don’t even know if that was a compliment or an attack ?” I smiled, blinking my green eyes nervously “ And to the brains part, well, I have 3,54 GPA  out of 4, if thats what you were wondering.” Snapped at him, rolling my eyes.

 “Sorry guys” Howie opened the door “I’m late, didn’t I?” He asked at me.

 “Ah, it’s allright.” I responded ,smiling.

 “I needed to drop Leigh to LAX on my way here.” He excused.

 After 15 minutes later, all of the guys were in the room. I started to show them the looks that I was thinking and we started to try out the pieces one by one of each look. It was really fun to worked with the guys. They were making of fun each other  if something looked absurd because of the wrong size and measurements which made me laugh histerically.

 “Go on a date with me?”  AJ whispered in my ear which made me stopped for a second while I was getting together the pieces.

 “Why?” I asked at him without looking cause I know if I would take a look at him, I would start to blush and giggle like a crazy teenager.

 “Why?” He asked in my ear again, feeling his breathe on my neck made me freezed for a second.

 “Yeah, why? I mean why do I wanna go on a date with you? I’m working for you, it would be really unprofessional for me?” To be honest, I would love to say “yes” to him but for me to do that , it would end up my career as their stylist before it starts.

 “It’s not like we are working in a cooperate enviroment.” He laughed slyly.

 “Why?” I asked again.

 “Hey, it was a simple question. I would like to get to know you better.” I paused, taking a glimpse of him. Is he for real?

 “Ok.” Inhaled deeply.

 “Finally.” He smiled. He has the cutest smile ever. I take a one look at him, and I knew I was in big trouble.