- Text Size +
Chapter 12

As the two of them headed off Kim’s phone went off, she pulled it out of her back pocket and instantly smiled at the sight of Nicks name next to a new message.

- Hey need to speak to you, my bus 20 mins. X -

Kim screwed her face up as she re read the message.

What’s that gunna be about then? She wondered.

Ash handed her a coffee

“OK?” he asked.

“Huh?” Kim suddenly came out of her thoughts.
“Oh yeah cool.”

She smiled and took a sip of her coffee but it was boiling hot causing her to spit it out and curse as pain began to cover her tongue.

Ash winced feeling her pain.

“Ouch!” he said handing her a napkin to wipe the dribbles.

“Tar, man I hate it when that happens, its gunna hurt for the rest of the day now” she spat.

“Why don’t you go get a cold drink off the bus, I’ll take this to John n you can come back over when you’re ready?”

Kim was about to protest when she remembered she needed to meet Nick soon anyway so it was a perfect excuse to disappear for a while.

“K thanks I won’t be long promise.” She smiled at Ash and walked slowly towards her bus.

As she reached the bus she took a quick look around, when she saw the coast was clear she ran round the back of her bus and made her way through the maze of buses till she reached Nick’s. She still had a few minutes till he finished sound check so she sat on the curb and lit a cigarette.
Kim inhaled as she tried to figure what could be so important Nick needed to see her straight away, surely he could have said something at their encounter earlier.
A huge smile formed over her face as she remembered the steamy make out session. Nick soon appeared he shook his head when he saw the cigarette in her hand which made her put it out and feel like a naughty school girl who’d just got busted.
Nick grabbed her hand to pull her to her feet and after a quick glance around dragged her onto the bus.
Kim looked around the bus it wasn’t to different from hers just a slightly different layout as it was a double decker so there was a bit more room to manoeuvre. Nick ushered her into a seat and squeezed in close next to her.

“So what’s up?” she nervously asked.

“You want a drink or anything?” Nick smiled.

Kim shook her head.
“No what’s this about?” she asked again trying to hide her uneasy feelings.

Nick turned into her slightly and rested his elbows on the table in front of them.

“I was just wondering what your arrangements were for the next few days?”

Kim shrugged “I’m not sure to be honest I haven’t even thought about it why?”

“Well do you know if you got the next few days off or do you have to stay with the crew?”

Kim looked at him trying to understand what he was getting at.
“No Ash said I can carry on home if I want he’s staying with the guy’s though.”

Nick nodded his head liking the answer he heard.
“Cool, well I don’t wanna seem to forward here and I really hope you don’t mind but.”

Kim’s eyes narrowed as she watched Nick struggling to get his words out,
she smiled at his endearing ways as she rested her elbows on the table in front of them and rested her head onto one of her hands.

“Well I kinda went ahead a brought you a plane ticket, if you don’t want it that’s cool, I just well, you know, whatever.”
He continued as he chewed on his bottom lip.

Kim leant over and gently kissed him on the cheek,
“That’s really sweet of you Nicky, Thanks.”

Nick bashfully smiled.
“The ticket is to Heathrow though, plane leaves at 3.30am.”

He pulled an envelope out of his pocket which contained Kim’s ticket and placed on the table in front of her. As she went to pick it up he placed his hand on top of hers.

“I don’t know what your plans are but we’ll be staying in London for two days we got a few interviews to do, do you have to go straight home or can you hang?”

Kim looked back down at the ticket and inhaled deeply.
This is so sweet of him, it would be amazing to have a few days with him and not be worrying about the crew seeing me or what they’re thinking. She thought to herself.

Nick moved his arm so it rested on the back of her seat and shuffled in closer to her.
“If this is too much Kim just say and I’ll back off. I just thought it would be cool to hand out and it seemed like a good opportunity.”

Kim knew straight away what her answer was going to be but held back trying to be cool and not seem desperate to be with him. She turned her head away from him slightly and coyly smiled.

“Yeah I guess I can hang.”

Nick smiled widely and took her hand in his and began playing with her fingers.

“Cool I guess I can let you hand with me.” He jokingly said.

Kim looked back and playfully punched him in the arm.

“Ouch!” he cried grabbing his arm and rubbing it franticly.

“Oh come on that was only a tap.” Kim laughed back.

“No seriously I have a dead arm woman.”

“WOMAN!” Kim huffed

A cheeky grin formed over Nick’s mouth.
“Yeah woman!”

“Oh no you didn’t?” Kim protested.

Nick began to laugh loudly and grabbed her around the waist causing her to fall into a fit of giggles from the tickles.

The feeling from earlier’s make out session came flooding back to the surface and Kim couldn’t stop herself from jumping up onto Nick’s lap and straddling him in his seat.

“Ooh I like this game.” Nick jested.

Kim hovered over his slightly parted lips feeling his breathing increase she softly said.

“Your gunna like this one even more then.”

Nick’s eyes grew wide with anticipation he swallowed hard unable to form a sentence to respond to her.
Then he felt her lips upon his, he closed his eyes and allowed her tongue to explore every inch of his mouth he let out a small gasp and let his hand slide up her back into her hair cupping the back off her head so the kiss deepened.
Nick pulled away from her mouth to catch a breath and began to kiss her jaw and down her neck.
The base of her neck was a soft spot for Kim as she felt herself become increasingly turned on she let out a little cry.
Nick slowly lifted her T-shirt up and over her head causing her hair bobble to fall out and waves of her soft brown hair began to cascade down over her shoulders,
Kim then removed his and allowed her fingeres to flow over his sculpted torso. The pair met again for another intense kiss she ran her fingers through his hair gripping it slightly. Nick’s hands softly glided up Kim’s back as he kissed down her neck, he slipped her black bra strap of her shoulder as he kissed along her collar bone. Kim could feel him growing underneath her knowing how turned he was getting made her enjoy it even more, she let out more soft groans as he cupped her breasts and gently kissed the top of them. As Nick was about to slide his hand under her bra they heard the door being messed with.
Kim jumped off Nick’s lap and as he got up he quickly pushed her inside the toilet which was next to them, just as the door closed the bus door opened and AJ appeared.

“Sup dude?” He asked instantly noticing Nick’s ruffled hair.

Seeing him looking Nick quickly tried to flatten it.

“Nothing, just chillin, why? what you doing? Nick nervously answered back.

AJ eyed his flustered friend knowing full well he was doing more than just chilling.

“OK if you say so. Jenn wants us over in the arena in 5 mins for a quick meeting.”

“Yeah cool I’ll meet ya over there then.” Nick said trying to quickly get rid AJ who was picking something off the floor.

AJ nodded at Nick still with a smirk on his face.

“You might wanna do your hair before you come over.”
AJ joked as he flicked Kim’s hair band at Nick and winked shutting the door behind himself.

Nick felt himself go bright red as he finally breathed out. He opened the door and smiled when he saw Kim leaning up the wall biting her nails.

“It was just AJ” he said as he held up the bobble.
“I’ve gotta go to a meeting now.”

Kim pulled a face at the bobble “Busted?”

“Yeah” Nick nodded.
“It’s OK though AJ will be cool he knows the score.”

Kim grabbed the bobble and began putting her hair back up using the mirror in the toilet. Nick stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“I’m looking forward to London” he smiled and started kissing down the back of her neck.

“Yeah it’ll be nice to be able to relax for a few days”
Kim added as she felt herself burning up from Nicks touch.

“Yeah” Nick sighed backing off.

Kim turned to look at him “what you thinking?

“Nothing, just wish we were there now” he smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Kim found her T-shirt and slipped it on as nick pulled a new one out of his bag and made himself look presentable.

“So how will this work?” Kim asked

“What do you mean?” Nick looked at her puzzled.

“Well like, I can’t just leave with you straight after the show I gotta help set down and pack away and where will I stay while I’m in London?”

“If you want I can talk to Ash and see if he’ll let you off the night?”

Kim shook her head “No I can’t just bail that’s not fair on Ash.”

Nick thought about it for a few minutes.
“OK so if I get one of our drivers to come back for you at 12.30, then he’ll bring you straight to the airport, we’ll fly over n well I hadn’t gotten further than that I didn’t even know if you’d accept the flight, but it’s cool I’ll get you a room in our hotel or” he paused.

“Or what?” Kim eyed him knowing full well what he was about to say but looking forward to hearing it.

“Or you could stay with me?” Nick bit on his bottom lip waiting for his answer.

Kim let out a little laugh. “OK Romeo we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it but for now a driver at 12.30 sounds good. Thank you.”

Kim gave him a small peck but Nick pulled her into him turning it into another passionate kiss.
Kim pulled away and looked up into his beautiful blue eyes.

“You better get going then you’ll be late for your meeting.”

“It’s getting harder to leave you, you know.” Nick kissed the top of her head again.

Kim smiled he was so cute when he was being sweet she felt her heart melting.
They made their way to the door stopping after every step for a quick kiss.
Nick opened the door and jumped down then held his hand out for Kim to hold on to as she made her way down the few steps. After a quick scope of the surrounding the pair quickly kissed again.

“I’ll see you at the airport then.” Nick smiled.

“Yeah, have a great show although I can’t wait for it to be over.” Kim winked at Nick.

Nick smiled and stroked the side of her face.
“OK I really gotta go your gunna get me in trouble.”

“OK get going, See later alligator.”

“In a while crocodile.” Nick shouted back as he ran towards the arena.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading Please review. :)