- Text Size +
Chapter 20

Nick lay in his bunk staring at the ceiling of the bus, feeling extremely sorry for himself. His phone buzzed and he slowly reached into his pocket to retrieve it, he looked down to see a message from Kim.

Hey baby, got some great news.

He managed to let out a small smile.

So I hear, congratulations. Looks like I get to keep you for longer. X

How did you know so quickly?

Like I’ve told you before, it’s not what you know it’s who you know. X

You did this?

Yeah, but I’m guessing it’s ok tho as you’ve accepted the job?x?x?x?

LOL OMG u r amazing xoxo

I know lol x

I going out to celebrate with Ash tonight, wish you were here and I can’t wait to see you tomorrow xoxo

Nick lay there silently and toyed with the idea of telling her he was only a bus away, maybe then she would not go out with Ash and she would stay with him. After a few minutes, he could not wait any longer so he replied.

Can you do me a favour I think I’ve left my watch on my bunk. Could you check for me I’m kinda worried I may have lost it? :)


Yeah K I’m just passing it now so I’ll pop in n check. x


Nick quickly adjusted himself and flattened his hair then pulled the curtain across as he lay there waiting and giggling to himself. A moment later, he heard the door swing open and footsteps scurrying across the deck. He held his breath trying not to laugh as the curtain whooshed back.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” Kim’s scream was piercing as the shock of her discovery hit home.

“You fucking ejit.” She continued to wail,
“You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack.”

“Surprise.” Nick cried through his heavy giggles.

Kim lashed out and playfully punched him in the arm but adrenaline caused the contact to be a lot firmer than anticipated.

“Ouch!” Nick began rubbing his sore arm.

“Well that’s what you get for tricking me.” Kim huffed.

“Awwwww, poor baby.” Nick pouted then began laughing again as the image of Kim’s shocked face came back to him.

“Don’t you poor baby me!” Kim tried to look cross but Nick’s infectious giggles began to take over her.

Nick grabbed a hold of the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled her down on top of him, a moment’s glance into each other’s eyes was all that was needed before their lips interlocked into a passionate kiss.

Nicks hands began to wonder wildly around Kim’s back as his tongue firmly snaked around hers.

Kim pulled away to catch a breath, “Mmmmmmmm I could do this forever.” She smiled.

Nick smiled back, his eyes twinkled as he looked lovingly into her eyes. He loved how every time he looked at her it felt like the first time he saw her and how every time they kissed electric sparks would fly through his body like it was the first time he kissed her but he also hated how 10 minutes apart would feel like an eternity.
He was dreading the end of this part of the tour and having to leave her behind, the only comfort he could take from it was that at least they would be reunited for the rest of the tour and if he worked hard on his solo projects when he got home time would hopefully fly by.
He continued to smile softly as he traced her jaw with the back of his hand.

“What you thinking about?” Kim questioned, her eyes narrowing.

Nick just shook his head and widened his beautiful smile.

“Some things up, your looking at me weirdly.” She continued.

“You calling me a weirdo?”

Nick gave Kim a warning look before he pushed her back down into the bed and proceeded to dig his fingers into her ribs causing her to scream out from the tickles.
The more she tried to break free the quicker he tickled until she couldn’t take no more and began to cry with laughter.
Laughing himself, he soon let up so she could catch her breath, kneeling over her he began to trace patterns on her now exposed stomach as she wiped the tears from her eyes still laughing.

Nick jumped as Kim’s pocket began to vibrate, she pulled out her phone to see Ash’s name flash up, Nick caught sight of the name and rolled his eyes at yet another unwanted interruption.

Kim answered the call as Nick slid half out of the bunk and began gently stroking and softly kissing Kim’s stomach, secretly hoping that she would quickly dismiss Ash for him but the more she laughed down the phone with Ash the more pissed Nick was becoming.
Nick’s nostrils flared and he gritted his teeth as he pushed himself off her and headed across the bus to get himself a drink, sensing the sudden change in Nicks temperament Kim quickly excused herself to Ash and went off to find him.

As she made it to the end of the bus she found Nick lent up the counter swigging from a bottle of Bud, her eyes narrowed as she tried to work out what had happened.

“Nick.” She softly said but he kept his eyes glued to the floor.

“Nick” she spoke a little louder as she took a step closer to him but still no response.

“NICK” she then shouted.

He looked out of the corner of his eye but still said nothing.

“Nicky what the fuck is the matter with ya?”

Sighing aloud he shook his head.
“Nothing I’m just being stupid, I guess I just don’t like sharing ya.”
He tried to make light of the situation but Kim knew this ran a lot deeper than he was letting on.

She walked up to him took his bottle off him and took a sip before placing it on the counter behind them then wrapped his arms around her waist, as she looked up into his deep blue eyes and saw they were watery.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have threw my toys outta the pram an stormed off like that, it’s not your fault I lo,” Nick stopped himself mid word.

“You what?” Kim pressed.

Nick hesitated for a second as his mind raced for a new ending to his sentence.
“I lose my head.” Then he kissed her forehead.

“What reasons do you have to lose your head though?” Kim asked confused.

Nick really didn’t want to give his answer but he knew there was no getting away from it now.

“It just kinda gets to me the way you and Ash are together, and before you say it, I know there’s nothing going on but I’ve seen the way he looks at you and the way he is around you.”

Kim shook her head in disbelief. “Seriously Nicky, your worried about Ash?”

“I’m not worried about HIM.” Nick suddenly became very defensive at Kim’s response.

“OK then I’m even more confused.” Kim shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to think.

“Just forget about it, I was being silly, it’s over now OK.” Nick tried desperately to shut the conversation down as he felt a little foolish for storming off.

“Fine but just for the record, you have absolutely nothing to be worried about OK I only have eyes for you.” She said with a wink and a smile.

“So what did ASH want?” his tone mimicked that of a stubborn child.

“Just said that he’d told the others about the job offer and they’d took it well and wanna celebrate with us but were just gunna have a few beers on the bus with em instead of all going into the town. Why don’t you come over now your here, you should ask the others too now were only staying in the car park?” Kim grinned.

Nick let out a loud laugh. “I don’t think everyone will fit comfortably in your bus.”

Kim stuck her tongue out. “There’s more than one bus here dumb ass, and most of the smokers will end up just sitting outside anyway.”

“OK, OK, well I was gunna ask you to come out for dinner with me and my guys but how about I pop over and see you when we get back?”

“Sorted.” Kim beamed finishing off the last of Nick’s drink.

Nick shook his head at her cheeky ways.
“So I gotta go in about half hour, what you wanna do till then?”

Kim bit her bottom lip and pretended she was thinking, a cheeky grin formed over her lips as she lead him over to the couch then pulled him down and firmly planted her lips on his.

“I like this plan” Nick said as he pulled away to reposition himself.

Kim took the opportunity to quickly remove his T shirt then began to kiss his neck moving slowly and seductively down his chest, hearing him groan made her smile to herself. She moved back up to his mouth sliding her hand back down his bare chest till she reach his waist band, she slipped one finger just inside it and slowly traced around it back and forth.
Nick groaned again so she took her cue and began to unfasten his belt then the buttons on his jeans to her surprise he’d gone commando and she could instantly see she was doing the right things for him.
He lifted his hips so she could easily slide the jeans off him then she returned to kissing his torso and softly stroking his inner thighs.
Now kneeling in front of him she began to kiss where she had been stroking, Nick swallowed hard as the build up of excitement was becoming too much for him. Kim continued to tease him by kissing stroking closely to where he wanted her the most, she could feel his breathing dramatically increase and quickly looked up to see both enjoyment and desperation in his face.
Nick then threw his head back into the couch and cried out with pleasure as he felt her moist lips finally around him. He knew this wasn’t going to last long every move she made was making him want to cum even harder. He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on making it last but as her tongue softly glided over him it became too much, then the feel of her hand gently caressing his balls as her mouth slide up and down his shaft, he screamed out her name and exploded into her mouth.
Feeling all the blood rushing around his body he held onto the back of her head as she finished off.

Nick lay back on the sofa, body still shaking as Kim went off too quickly wash her mouth out. She came to find him still lying there with his hands over his face, she rested against the wall sipping from a bottle of Pepsi she found in the fridge.
Nick peeped through his fingers to see she had returned, he smiled widely as she began to pull himself together and get his jeans back on.

“That was.........” he finally said as he adjusted his jeans.

“I know.” Kim cheekily smiled back and fluttered her eyelashes in jest.

Nick walked over to her and now pinched her drink and began to swig from the bottle, he then put in on the side table and pressed himself up against her.

He desperately wanted to tell her he loved her at that moment but the fear of her not saying it back was a little over bearing for him so he held his tongue and went in for a kiss instead.

The was a light knock at the door then it opened and Howie quickly appeared causing Kim and Nick to jump.

“Hey you to.” Howie happily chirped.

“We must remember to keep that door locked.” Nick said under his breath causing Kim to laugh out loud.

“Hey D sup?” Nick quickly responded to Howie.

“Just got sent over to see if you were ready to go to dinner yet? You coming Kim?” Howie smiled.

“No not this time, I said I’d stay and have a few celebratory drinks with my fellow colleagues tonight.”
Kim grinned back at Howies infectious smile.

“Oh right yeah, hey congrats on the job extension. Your gunna love Japan it’s awesome really, you should come with me and Leigh to see the.”

“OK How, give me 15 mins n i’ll be ready go.” Nick began ushering Howie off the bus as he was still trying to tell Kim about places to visit.

“Ok I’m going.” Howie looked up to Nick finally getting the hint.

“See you later maybe.” Howie looked over to Kim and smiled before joking pulling a face to Nick.

“Bye Howie” Kim shouted after him as he made his way down the steps.

Nick made his way back over to Kim still laughing at Howie.

“I best get outta your way then so you can get ready.” Kim walked over to put her bottle in the bin but as she passed Nick he grabbed hold of her pulling her into him.

“You’ve only got 15 minutes to get ready.” She smiled.

Nick nodded his head “Yeah 5 minutes to shower and get changed and 10 minutes to kiss you some more.”

Kim felt her heart melt as she beamed up into his sparkling eyes.
“You think of everything don’t you?”

“Yeah.” He giggled back.

“OK Einstein, you go get ready and let me know when you get back if you want me to come get you otherwise just come straight over.”

“Yes Ma’am Nick saluted to Kim showing he understood his instructions.

“Alright cheeky, I’ll see you soon K.” Kim tip toed up to give Nick a goodbye kiss.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading please review.