- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
******Please review******
Chapter 22

Kim peered around the huge white door the place was in darkness apart from a soft orange glow coming from the rear of the room, she headed towards it to find a huge bathroom filled with tea lights.
Looking in Kim could see a massive white bath standing alone with gold taps and gold feet, overflowing with bubbles she smiled to herself; feeling a little overwhelmed but was still not sure what was going on. She called out to Nick but all she got was silence until her phone buzzed. It was a message from Nick saying.

Enjoy your bath x

She shrugged her shoulders she was not going to fight it, it was just what she needed after lugging all that heavy equipment around. She dropped her bag by the doorway and headed towards the luxurious bath removing items of clothing as she moved.
She sighed loudly as she slid down into the warm water allowing the bubble to surround her, closing her eyes she heard soft music beginning to play, it was a song called, I Hope That I Don’t Fall In Love With You. It was the Bon Jovi cover. Kim smiled as she sank further into the tub this was one of her most favourite songs.
As the song finished her phone buzzed, again it was Nick.

Do you need your back washed? X

Yes please. She text back with a cheeky grin.

Within a few minutes, Nick appeared at the door holding two glasses of champagne. Her eyes grew wide with disbelief as he made his way over to her and perched on the side of the bath handing her a glass.

“What’s all this in aid of?” She questioned.

Nick leant closer to her, “Just wanted our last night together to be special.” He smiled before kissing her softly on the forehead.

“Wow! is all I can say, this is unreal. Thank you.”

Nick flashed his famous smile at her and winked.
“It’s OK, you deserve it. Is the water warm enough for you?”

Kim closed her eyes and nodded. “This must have took you ages, you really didn’t have to go to all this trouble Nicky.”

Nick shook his head at her.

“Just shut up and enjoy OK!” He ordered her.

Kim let out a little giggle at him.

“You hungry?” Nick asked as he playfully scooped up some bubbles and blew then into Kim’s face.

“Starving.” Kim instantly replied.

“Good, I’ll go do a few last minute preps an you can finish up in hear then come through.” He nodded towards a set of double doors the other side of the bathroom.

“Ok, thanks again.” Kim finished off her drink as she watched Nick disappear through the doors.


About 30 minutes later Kim emerged from the bathroom, the doors had lead into the master bedroom. She could see a black shorts and vest PJ set laid out the bed ready for her with a long stemmed red rose on top of it. Kim dropped the towel and slid on the silky PJ’s, checking her reflection in the mirror she noticed another rose wedged through the door handles of another set of big white doors.

I guess I go through there then. She said to herself still grinning.

Removing the flower and opening the doors she found herself in a large open plan seating area with a fire crackling away in the background, the golden glows from it lit up a small table with two chairs, a tall candle in the centre of the table and another rose on the seat.
Smiling to herself Kim made her way over to the table and sat down. More music played faintly in the background sounding like All my life by Kci and Jojo, yet another favourite of Kim’s.
A few moments passed until Nick appeared pushing a large gold coloured serving trolley crammed full of various covered plates.

“I wasn’t sure what you’d want so I just got a few different things.” He smiled.
“You OK?” He asked as he sat down.

“Yes thank you, this is really amazing, I just can’t believe it, but you didn’t have to go to so much trouble Nicky.”

“For you it’s no trouble.”

Kim felt herself blush slightly, he was only being modest but this must have taken him ages to organise, and so much thought and detail had gone into it.

Nick removed a few plate covers, there was so much on offer, Kim helped herself to a pile of pasta and some chicken as Nick poured her another glass of champagne.

“OH MY GOD, this is soooo good, you gotta try some.” Kim said as she shoved a full fork in Nicks face.

Taking a bite, he began to nod his head as he chewed.
“Yeah that’s good.”


As they finished their food, conversation was minimal. Nick offered Kim a choice of deserts but she was to full so she just picked at some strawberries whilst Nick devoured a huge helping of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream.

“Wow that was good.” He rubbed his stomach as he lent back into his chair.
“You all done?”

Kim nodded “Yeah that was amazing thank you.”

Nick leant on the table looking hard at Kim as he removed bits of cake from his teeth using his tongue.

“What’s the matter?” she asked

Nick paused for a while as he tried to carefully pick his words.
“Look I know you said No but I just gotta ask again, Will you please come back to the US with me?”

Kim sighed and leant in towards him.
“Nicky don’t do this, you know I can’t leave my family over Christmas especially whilst my Nan’s not very well. I need to be here with them, but it doesn’t mean I don’t wanna be there with you.”

“Well come out the week after then.” Nick pleaded.

“Nicky I can’t and anyway I have to go out a week before the tour starts anyway to meet the new crew and I can’t let Ash go out there on his own that wouldn’t be fair.”

Nick rolled his eyes at the sound of that name yet again.

“Nicky It’ll so go quickly, you’ve got lots of work to be getting on with any way, you don’t need me hanging around getting in your way and we can phone, text, email, video chat, tweet, I’ll even send you a hand written letter.” Kim smiled trying to ease the pain in his face.

Admitting defeat Nick reached out to hold Kim’s hand and managed a small smile even though inside his heart was bleeding.

“Oh wait there.” He said as he jumped up excitedly from the table.

A couple minutes later he re appeared from the bedroom, sitting down he handed Kim a package wrapped in gold coloured paper.

“What’s this?” Kim asked as she tried to hold back an over excited smile.

“Open it.” Nick casually instructed trying to pretend it wasn’t a big deal to him but inside he was about to burst.

Smiling she tore off the paper to revel a green velvet box about the size of the palm of her hand. She looked over to Nick who beckoned her to open the box.
Taking a deep breath she opened it to see a gold St Christopher pendant attached to a gold chain.

“It’s a St Christopher. It’s to keep you safe when I’m not around.” He proudly declared.

“It’s beautiful, thank you.” Kim grinned from ear to ear.

Nick moved around the table to kneel next to her, he flipped the pendant over to reveal a small inscription on the back of it.

To always trying and never regretting. NC

She looked down into his eyes as hers began to fill up.
“You remembered on the plane.” She let out a shaky laughed.

“I remember everything.” He replied a little bashfully.

Kim looked back to the necklace, smiled as she placed it on the table and pulled Nick close to her taking a moment to look into his eyes before gently placing her lips onto his.
Emotions soon began to get the better of them as they hung onto each other for dear life, Nick got to his feet then pulled Kim to hers before kissing her again this time lifting her up, as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist he carried her over to the bedroom not breaking from the kiss.
Once inside he kicked the door shut behind him and headed towards the enormous queen sized bed,

Kim briefly opened her eyes from the kiss but could not see much. The room was in darkness apart from some small scented candles dotted around the room, the flames flickered causing the soft glows to dance elegantly along the walls.
Nick sat down on the bed with Kim still wrapped around him never wanting to let go. She began to slowly and softly kiss around his neck, running her hands up into his hair as his hands explored around her back.
Briefly, breaking from the kisses Kim pulled Nicks T shirt up over his head and tossed it on the floor behind her, Nick quickly copied her actions and did the same with her vest, fully exposing the top half of her body.
Sliding his hand up to her head he gently tugged at her hair bobble untill it came lose allowing her long wavy hair to fall down her back, pushing a few stray strands over her shoulder he began to kiss her neck and chest as her hands caressed his back.

Holding onto her tightly with one strong arm Nick picked her up again then turned and made his way to the middle of the bed laying her on her back as he hovered over her.
He looked down into her eyes his body beginning to almost ache for her, to him she looked angelic as the soft glows from the candles gently illuminated her features. Not wanting to dwell on the pain he was enduring by having to leave her tomorrow, he began to kiss her again.


Kim lightly groaned as his soft kisses made their way from her lips down her neck, over her chest and carried on to her navel. Moving his body in between her legs he continued to kiss just above her waist band as a free hand moved tenderly up the inside of her thigh, leaving a trail of tingles as it finally reached the top. His finger slipped inside a gap between where her shorts met her leg and gently swept over her woman hood causing her to jolt slightly.
Kim bit down on her bottom lip as he soon removed her silky shorts and began to massage between her legs constantly teasing her before eventually allowing himself to taste her.
Every hair on her body stood up and every inch of her tingled as he gently flicked his tongue over her clitoris.

Taking a breath she pulled him up and began passionately kissing him again as she awkwardly removed his sweat pants, once free he lay over her again supporting himself so she didn’t have to take his full weight he took a moment to look into her deep chocolate brown eyes before yet another kiss.


His hand slid down her body to hold her waist, they both gasped as he lovingly pushed himself inside her. Kim arched her back as he began to slowly thrust causing him let to moan out with pleasure.
He gently caressed her breast as his pace began to quicken, holding on tightly Nick flipped over so Kim was now on top, she teased him slightly by building up momentum then slowing right down. Nick held onto her hips tightly but their bodies were like magnets drawing the other one back to it, using one arm he propped himself up as his lips met with her hard nipple she threw her head back and moaned out.

Wanting to be back in control Nick shifted again and placed her back down on the bed. Nick pushed deeper inside and began moving quickly, as much as Kim wanted this to last forever her throbbing body was telling her it would be much longer.

“OOH Nick.” Kim moaned a little too loudly.

The sounds of her pleasurable tones were adding to Nick’s excitement, he was trying his hardest to hold back but it was no use, he dropped his head down next to Kim’s and quietly whispered in her ear.

“I Love You.”

The words were the final straw for Kim, her whole body shook and she screamed out with satisfaction as they both climaxed together.

Nick’s sweaty body crashed down on Kim’s as they both fort to catch their breath. Each one was numb with pleasure, unable to move. Nick finally found the strength to roll off and collapsed in the bed next to her.
Still panting away they both turned heads to look at the other and let out a little giggle.
Nick stretched out his arm around Kim and pulled her into him to cuddle her. Not needing to say a word to each other they just lay there in each other’s embrace untill they finally fell asleep in the other’s arms.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading. I'm about half way through the story now so all feedback is greatly welcomed so I can improve for the rest of the story.
Thanks again for sticking with it and reading. :)