- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
**********Please Review**********
Chapter 7

Kim was woken by the hotel phone ringing. She sleepily lifted her head off the pillow and stretched out her arm to grab the phone beside her.

“Hello” she croaked.

“Hey sleepy head” she instantly recognised Ash’s voice.

“Oh hey what’s up?” she threw her head back down on the pillow and let the receiver rest beside her ear.

“We’re going down for breakfast soon, you comin?” he asked.

Kim let out a huge yawn, “yeah give me 10 mins and I’ll be ready”


“Ok we’ll knock your door as we’re passing in 10 MINUTES” he shouted down the phone to make sure she stayed awake.
“Yeah, yeah 10 mins I got it!” she replaced the receiver and rolled herself out of the comfy bed.

She made her way to the bathroom and turned the shower on and began to undress she’d feel asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow so she still had yesterdays clothes on.
She stepped into the shower and let the cool water drench her skin causing Goosebumps to appear and smiled to herself as thoughts of last night’s encounter during the show and the texts after engulfed her mind again.
The cool water rained down on her face while she stood there trying to wake up, but all she really wanted to do was sleep through the next few days so she could see Nick again.
She turned the shower off and hunted around with her hand for a towel. There was a loud knock at the door,
that’s never 10 minutes already! She muttered to herself.
“COMING” she shouted out. She quickly dried herself off and dug her hand deep into her oversized bag mooching around inside for clean underwear and clothes.
The door banged again “2 Minutes, I’m just putting my shoes on” she yelled as she tried to untwist her underwear which had become tangled from her still wet skin.
She franticly searched for clothing she noticed a pair of black skinny jeans which she slipped on and a white vest, she ran a brush through her hair then tied it up in a messy bun.
She opened the door trying to get her UGG boots on.
Ash and the others were standing there looking a little unimpressed by their wait.
Ash shook his head as she appeared.

“Girls!” he uttered.

“Sorry guys.” Kim pouted showing off her best sorry face, looking like the cat in Shrek as her eyes got bigger and bigger.
The guy’s just laughed at her and headed for the elevator.



Kim was shovelling bacon and eggs into her mouth as fast as she possibly could, the food was so good. She was in mid mouthful when she heard a loud screech,

“ENGLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!” A voice boomed from across the room.

Kim turned around to see AJ, Brian, Howie and their entourage standing by the breakfast counter, her face soon lit up as Nick walked in behind them.
Nick stopped in his tracks as he saw her and instantly beamed that amazing smile.
The whole group headed towards Kim’s table with AJ in front leading his troops.

“Oh great!” Ash muttered under his breath.
Kim didn’t acknowledge his comment; she was to in shock that they were there.
Brian and AJ pulled a few empty tables over to join Kim’s and everyone squeezed round.

“Excuse these fools.” Jenn spoke through the mayhem they’d caused,
“Do you mind if we join you?” she continued.

“No not at all.” Kim smiled back at her.
As the crowd went to get their food Kim glanced around the table to see if her co-workers minded that they had been joined.
They didn’t seem bothered at all they just continued with their food, Ash however looked a little displeased.

“Did you know they’d be here?” Ash snapped.
Kim shot him a glare, “How could I have known where they were if I didn’t even know where I was? What a coincidence ay, there all really nice and friendly though, this could be fun”
She was trying to put a positive spin on the situation.

I guess Ash really wanted a break from his work she thought to herself.
They all came back from getting their food and both groups sat around their tables chatting and joking. Kim glanced around to check on the atmosphere, it was nice to see everyone bonding so well and talking to each other like they been friends for years, even Ash was glued to an in depth conversation with Brian about guitars or something.

Nick caught her eye and smiled at her causing her heart to flutter, she smiled back before dropping her eyes to her coffee cup. Nick giggled knowing he’d caused her to blush and leant back into his chair.
He didn’t get into any ones conversations, just spoke when spoken to but he was happy enough to just sit there and pretend he wasn’t watching Kim who seemed to be getting a grilling about her life from Jenn and the other two ladies with her.
“So what have you guy’s got planned for the day?” Howie asked through a mouthful of cereal.

Kim looked at her colleagues and shrugged her shoulders.

“I dunno, we’d not really made any plans had we?” she gestured to her friends.

“Cool, you can hang with us if you want, the hotel have closed off the indoor pool for us for a few hours, if you fancy a little water sports? Howie offered.

The rest of the guys nodded, but then looked to Ash for approval.


“Yeah sounds cool” he finally answered looking a little more comfortable with the situation.

Kim sat there quietly, she loved swimming but felt a bit self conscious about being in her bathing suit around everyone.

At least there’ll be 3 other girls there she said to herself.
“What about you, you in?” Nick asked Kim across the table.

She pulled down her top lip with her teeth as she gave it a little more consideration,
“Yeah why not” she finally answered, at which point AJ jumped up.

“Woo hoo, party at the pool” he jokingly shouted as he raised his two hands into rock signs.

Everyone finished up their food and drinks and agreed to meet down at the pool in half an hour.


Kim was the last person to arrive at the pool and was greeted by AJ shouting,

“Hey English is here!”
She smiled and looked around the room, everyone was spotted in and around the pool either in a conversation or playing a game of catch.
She felt a little self conscious as she placed her towel down on an empty lounger, her back suddenly became a little wet, she spun around to see Nick had come to the side of the pool and was flicking water at her.

“You getting in? We’ve been waiting for you!” He said through a smile.

She let out a nervous fake laugh, worrying that now she would have to take her sweats and T shirt off with everybody watching.
Nick swam to the other side of the pool so she didn’t feel uncomfortable with him so close, he leant against the side and watched as she removed her sweats and carefully folded them placing them on the seat, he knew he shouldn’t be watching but he couldn’t peel his eyes away as she slowly lifted her T shirt up to uncover a tattoo sitting at the base of her back, it was quite a large tattoo but looked very pretty on her.
Nick suddenly felt himself becoming aroused as she removed the T-shirt to expose the rest of her back.
She was wearing a plain black halter neck bikini with boy shorts.
Nick continued to explore her body with his eyes noticing 2 more tattoo’s a small symbol on her shoulder and something around her ankle that trailed off onto her foot, as she turned around to face him he admired her physique, she was well toned but curved in all the right places, defiantly in good shape for the job she was doing.
He desperately tried to think of something else as she made her way to the side of the pool he couldn’t risk getting caught with an erection in the pool there were too many people around.
Kim knew he was staring at her but ignored it hoping to avoid any embarrassment between them both. She entered the water like an elegant swan and made her way over to Nick, as she passed AJ he shouted out,

“looking good English!” and gave her a huge smile.

Her face instantly went bright red but she tried to forget about it by laughing at him as he tried to play catch but couldn’t see properly because he still had his sunglasses on.

As Kim reached Nick she was about to talk to him when one of the guy’s began trying to get a game of water polo going with everyone, they were all beckoned over to the centre of the pool.
Teams were quickly picked by captains AJ and Brian, Kim and Nick ended up on opposite teams but Nick didn’t mind this it meant he could mark her and be able to stay close to her.
The game commenced and Kim couldn’t stop laughing as the testosterone levels quickly soared and the boys became really competitive attempting to get points. AJ threw the ball towards Kim, she tried to leap out of the water to reach it but was pulled back down by Nick allowing the ball to carry on over her head and get caught by Howie.
Kim flicked water in Nick’s face

“Oh you’re in for it now” She joked and tried to dunk him under the water but he was a lot stronger than her so he ended up putting her under water instead.

As she surfaced Nick grabbed her around the waste feeling how her wet skin glided through his hands he became aroused again but he just didn’t wanna let go of her. Thoughts of what he wanted to do to her filled his head, he watched tiny beads of water trickle down her chest till they got lost behind her top.
Kim splashed him with water again and pulled a face at him, he wiped the water from his eyes and looked at her pretending to not be amused by her antics.

“Don’t think I’m gunna let that go” he promised squeezing her tightly and pulling her close into him, he put both hands on the side of her waist, lifted her up and threw her across the pool.

Kim pushed her wet hair out of her face and raised an eyebrow as she shook her head at him still not letting the smile slip from her face.
AJ shouted over to them “Come on you pair, knock it off now and Nicky stop harassing my team mates”

everyone laughed as Nick shrugged his shoulders, raised the palms of his hands to the ceiling and pouted like a naughty school boy protesting he'd done nothing wrong.

The game continued for what seemed like ages and Kim and Nick both found any reason they could to make physical contact with each other but were finding it more and more difficult to let go of each other.
Jenn’s phone began buzzing franticly, “Right, times up guys” she announced from her lounger.

They all looked over to her and scrunched their faces up not wanting to stop the fun.

“Do you have to go now?” Kim whispered into Nick’s ear from behind him.

He tried to quickly compose himself and not concentrate on the fact her breasts we’re pressed against his back.
He took a deep breath. “Erm, yeah we gotta do some phone interviews this afternoon, shouldn’t take too long though.”
They both swam over to the steps to get out of the water; Kim wrapped her towel around herself and sat on the edge of her lounger.
Nick did the same but took his time as he pretended he was looking for something.
The pool empted pretty quickly leaving just them and Andy in there, Kim picked her stuff up and headed towards the door but was stopped by Nick who stood in her way.
“Erm, I don’t know if you have any plans for the rest of the day, but I’ll be finished by 3pm if you wanna hang out after?” Nick nervously asked hoping he wasn’t crossing any lines.
A small smile formed across Kim’s face, “Yeah that sounds cool.”

“Ok, cool so I’ll meet you in the lobby at 3pm then, there’s a nice little area only about 5mins walk away with some cool shops, you wanna take a walk there?” Nick swallowed hard as he gazed into her deep brown eyes.
“Yeah cool” was all Kim could manage to say through the sheer disbelief of what she was being asked.
Nick let out a laugh “Cool” he mimicked “I’ll see you in the lobby at 3 then” Flashing a smile he headed out to catch up with his band mates.
Kim held back and breathed deeply as the butterflies swarmed around her stomach.

So I’m hanging out with Nick this afternoon then, that’s not at all weird is it? Now stop it you’re over thinking again and your making it more complicated than it is. Your gunna get carried away then it’ll get confirmed he’s not interested that way and you’ll feel like a dick for spending far too long worrying about stuff. Go have a good time with your new friend.
After Kim had spent about 10 minutes telling herself off and wondering whether to cancel, she finally snapped back to earth when she noticed Andy was still in the room with her. He was laying on his lounger and looking at her funnily, he really creeped her out and made her feel uneasy, but she half smiled at him trying to be friendly before darting for the exits.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoyed, Please review.