- Text Size +

Two Weeks Later-

Angie's Point of View-

The last two weeks I have been home all by myself clearing my head, thinking things completely through and I think that I am emotionally ready to deal with this whole Nick thing. I also took a lot of my anger and frustrations out by working out so I am now down 20 pounds which I think is awesome and my hair is back to it's normal color, this time I put purple and blue fake hair bobby pins in my hair like AJ had suggested to throw off my look a little. I contacted Mary and she got me a flight to Chicago where the boys were performing tonight, I wanted to surprise them, no one knows I'm coming, not even Lindsey. I made sure I got to the airport early to make sure I made my flight and flew out there nervously to see everyone, I was more afraid that they would all hate me for leaving the way I did. When I landed in Chicago, I got the most nervous because I was a lot closer to the arena and to seeing everyone again, I was afraid they wouldn't remember me the most. I grabbed my bags and snagged a cab going straight to the arena grabbing my suitcase rolling it into the arena, the first stop I wanted to make was the wardrobe to see my sister. I opened the wardrobe room seeing my sisters back to me squatting down looking in the shoe boxes, AJ was sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"What's going on?" I asked getting them both to look at me.

"Oh my god!" AJ said throwing his phone aside, Lindsey stood up covering her mouth as AJ ran over to me picking me up and spun me around as he hugged me.

"Put me down bitch..." I said as he set me down and pulled me into another hug.

"Never leave like that again!" Lindsey said giving me her legendary finger pointing.

"I won't..." I said smiling as she pulled me into a big and tight hug.

"I missed you sis...." Lindsey said as we hugged each other for a while, then AJ joined in on this hug.

"I missed you too...." AJ said.

"I'm back aren't I?" I asked as we broke the hug.

"You look great...how many pounds lost?" AJ asked spinning me around.

"20..." I said smiling.

"Damn girl...." Lindsey said as I rolled my bag in setting it aside.

"I love the purple and blue, you went with what I said." AJ said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Yep, who else could I trust?" I asked.

"Not him....I don't like it..." Lindsey said.

"It's my hair..." I said smiling.

"How you feeling about Nick? You have been abandoning it the last two weeks..." Lindsey said.

"I feel emotionally better...I think I am ready to move on and realized that I really over reacted...." I said confident in myself.

"Good..." Lindsey said.

"Now, you ready to talk to him?" AJ asked.

"No...not tonight...is the others here?" I asked.

"I believe Howie is in his room...not sure about Brian..." Lindsey said.

"Thanks..." I said hugging them each one more time, it was great to finally hug them again, I walked over to Howie's room knocking before I walked in seeing him setting the newspaper down.

"ANGIE!" Howie exclaimed jumping up and hugged me tightly.

"Howie, I've missed you..." I said into his ear.

"Me too...never do that again!" Howie said in an angry tone.

"I won't, cross my heart..." I said.

"Thanks to you, my wife and I bought the whole series of Moonlight on DVD..."

"Told you it was a good show..." I said as I sat on the arm of his couch.

"It is...my son yet again got into my wifes pads, this time when she was around...I need to break him of that..."

"And soon..." I said smiling.

"You look great, you look amazing, how much weight you lost? I would say 50?" Howie asked guessing.

"I wish 50, only 20..." I said.

"Well, you look like you lost 50...you look amazing...I told my wife you were losing weight, she is looking for a weight loss buddy..."

"I will get her number from you later, we can be weight loss buddies for sure..." I said smiling.

"You hanging out tonight?"

"Um...with who?" I asked curiously.

"The guys, we are having an afterparty, Lindsey's going...."

"Maybe..."

"If you do, save me a dance..."

"Will do...you need anything?" I asked looking around his room.

"Water...." He said.

"On it...you know if Brian is here?"

"Nah....he was just getting up when I left..." Howie said.

"Thanks Howie, great seeing you..." I said smiling as he stood up as I did, he hugged me once again. I walked out heading to kraft when I bumped into Brian as he came in, he dropped his bags where they were and we just stood in front of each.

"No fucking way, ANGIE!" Brian exclaimed running up to me hugging me and lifted me up.

"What is up with everyone picking me up?" I asked as he put me down.

"I hate you...why'd you leave me like that?" He asked smacking me.

"Ow...I had to...I need my space...but I'm back solidly..."

"You promise?"

"I promise..." I said as he made me pinky promise, he pulled me into another hug and we broke the hug. "You MUST come to the afterparty..."

"Howie just told me I had to go..." I said.

"Your going, I'm dragging you there...."

"Thanks...." I said rolling my eyes.

"You look great, you lost a lot weight...."

"Not as much as I hoped..."

"You look amazing..." Brian said.

"Thanks...I have to grab Howie water, you want or need anything..."

"Spend time with you...grab me some water as well and we can chat...." Brian said as I nodded, I went into kraft grabbing multiple waters taking them to Howie's room then to Brian's room where I spent rest of my time until soundcheck. I escorted Brian to soundcheck where Howie, AJ, Mary and Lindsey was already at.

"Where's Nick?" I asked.

"He called saying he's running late..." Mary said, which was unlike the Nick I knew and I walked down the steps to sit beside my sister.

"He has been late to every single soundcheck since you left..." Lindsey said.

"So...."

"So...you need to fix this..."

"Stop pushing it..." I said standing up and stormed backstage finding a quiet place to sit and be alone until AJ came and found me.

"How'd I know you'll be here?" AJ asked.

"You have soundcheck..." I said as I looked at the reflection in the mirror, yes we were in the bathroom, this one had a nice little side room with mirrors, chairs and couches.

"This is a nice ass bathroom..." AJ said looking around, I gave him a dirty look in the mirror, "Right...well, Nick won't be here for another half hour...you had two weeks off to deal with this shit...what did you come up with?" AJ asked sitting beside me.

"I still love him...."

"But?"

"But...I'm afraid he doesn't love me and that he will hurt me again...."

"You won't know unless if you let him back in..."

"How would I let him back in?"

"I don't know, show him that you care...show him that your back on tour for starters....letting him think your at home feeling just as bad as he is makes him feel worse not only for you but for everyone here especially your sister."

"I will show....tonight, at the afterparty..."

"You will be fine, all of us will be there to support you...come on, we are singing PDA today and I know how much you love that song..." AJ said smiling and winking.

"That was creepy...."

"What?"

"Your wink..." I said as he winked again, "Stop that!" I said as he chased me out of the bathroom when he finally grabbed me picking me up and set me back down moments later. I turned around to give him a dirty look but he winked again, I lightly smacked him, "I fucking hate you..." I said as I went out seeing that Nick was finally there so I dived off the stairs and hid in the mix of girls.

"Welcome back AJ..." Brian said as they finally begun with PDA, it was fun to watch Brian and AJ goof off, Nick absolutly looked horrible and he wasn't being himself.

"You see what I mean?" Lindsey asked.

"Yeah....he's not right..." I said feeling horrible for treating him the way I have been, I knew that I needed to talk to him and get this figured out because it isn't right for us both to continue like this.