- Text Size +
Chapter Forty Four

"Now remember that I bought all that stuff while I was under the influence."

I grinned. Liv's face was bright red; she was squirming on the bed. I sat on the floor in my undies with the porn shop bag on my lap. Feeling like my birthday had rolled around again early, I opened the bag and began to study the contents.

The first thing I pulled out were two black cuffs in a package. My temperature rose several degrees.

"Door jam cuffs?" I said. I looked up at Liv. She looked mortified.

"It sounded like a good idea last night," she sputtered.

I dug my hand back in. My hands wrapped around a round metal tin. I lifted it up and studied the label.

"Massage candle," Liv said. She actually sounded excited about that. I twisted off the lid and took a sniff. It smelled like strawberries. I stood up.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going to get it ready," I said with a laugh. I found a book of matches and a few seconds later the candle wick was flickering. I returned to the bag.

The next thing my hand touched threw me for a loop. It wasn't until I pulled it out of the bag that I realized what it was. I grinned.

"I thought you weren't taking baths anymore," I teased.

"That was another thing that sounded like a good idea last night," she said in a whisper.

"I think a vibrating bath sponge is an amazing idea," I said. "If we take a bath together I'll save you from faucets and jets."

Liv laughed. She sprawled out along the bed, her head hanging over the end to watch me.

I reached into the bag again. It was like a never-ending bag of tricks. My hand wrapped around a couple bottles and I pulled them all out together. I smiled in appreciation.

"Edible body paint?"

"That still sounds like a good idea," Liv said.

Cha-ching.

Before I got too excited, there was still one thing left in the bag. My fingers felt light flimsy material. I pulled two little pieces out of the bag and almost keeled over.

The tag said 'tease and please.' I couldn't have described it any better. It was a red see-through bra with matching red crotchless panties.

It was September in Kentucky, but I broke out into a sweat like it was a balmy night in the tropics. I glanced over at Liv and held out the little garments.

"I think Leighanne must have thrown those in my pile," Liv reasoned.

"Then remind me to thank her," I said enthusiastically.

Liv took the set and held it up. The look on her face made my heart plummet. I didn't think I was going to see her in those any time soon. I needed a plan. I scooted over to the mini fridge and opened the door.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I held up a wide variety of little bottles.

"If I have to get you drunk to get that on you, so help me God, I will do it."

Liv rolled off the bed. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"You better not laugh!" she called out.

Laughing was the last thing I was thinking of doing.

I crawled up on the bed. Then I got up and got the body paint. Then I got up and got the candle. I had practically given myself a workout before the door opened.

When I saw Liv, it was kind of like that scene in Austin Powers where he's laying on the bed and Felicity Shagwell comes over and the lotion squirts in the air. That pretty much sums up how I felt at that exact moment.

"Nick, your mouth's open."

"I know."

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"My face is up here."

"I know, but your boobs are right there."

Liv made her way over to the bed. The way she walked made it look like she was trying to cover up. There was no covering up with what she had on. She stopped by our luggage and rooted around. She held up a brand new box of condoms.

I was keeping Walgreens in business. But when I saw the box I groaned.

"Liv..."

"No."

"But..."

"No. That look on your face makes me think you're already lining up your guys to go in for the kill. I'm not taking any chances."

It was hard to argue when she put that picture in my head. Instead I waited with a stupid little smile on my face as she crawled up my body. She reached for the candle and swished the wax around for a second. Her lips curved into the most delectable smile I had ever seen.

As the wax dripped down on my bare stomach, I wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to endure the 'foreplay' part of the evening. Liv's fingers ran into the warm mixture and she began to rub the strawberry scented goodness into my skin. The combination of the scent and heat was incredible.

"Your turn," I whispered when my senses returned. I rolled over and looked down at her. There was so many possible options for drippage...finally I danced a thin line along the inside of her wrist. As I rubbed it in, her mouth opened a crack and a heady breath escaped. Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

It's a wonderful thing about crotchless panties. There's not really a need to remove them. Unfortunately, my undies were not crotchless. I wiggled around her tight leglock to get out of them.

"I'm not done playing," she complained. She reached over to the nightstand. She grabbed a bottle of the edible body paint in blue. I watched as she squirted a large gob on her finger. I opened my mouth to say something about Smurfs, but before I could, she reached down and rubbed the stuff where I never even though I'd ever put paint before.

"Roll over," she commanded. I don't know why, but I thought of the door jamb cuffs. She was awfully bossy.

I loved it.

I rolled over and she hovered over me. I reached over for the orange paint just as she slid down. I felt her lips around me and the whole Austin Powers scene happened all over again. I heard her moan in appreciation.

"Blueberry," she whispered.

I'd never had it called that before.

I was temporarily distracted by her need to get all the blueberry off. When she had succeeded, I came at her with the orange. As it should, it tasted like oranges.

I'm happy to report that I got my required daily allotment of Vitamin C for the day.

"This stuff is awfully sticky," Liv whispered as I nibbled the end of her finger. I had gotten a little carried away with the oranges.

"I know what we can use to wash it off," I said.

Ten minutes later the sexy bra and panties were on the floor and we were in the shower. Just Liv, me, and a vibrating sponge.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea," I sang as the spray rained down on us. I turned on the sponge. Liv laughed.

"Nick, shut---oooooh."

Now, I should mention that an 'ooooh' is always a good thing. So are the corresponding 'aaaaaah's' and 'fucks' and 'Nicky, Nicky, Nicky!'s'

"You should go shopping more often," I teased as I turned off the spray. So far I had been the perfect gentlemen. Well, not really, but besides from a blow job, I was keeping myself in pent-up torture. I grabbed a towel and wrapped her into it...right up to me.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed everything," Liv whispered. I felt her lips press into my neck. My arms tightened around her.

"We haven't done everything," I said. She looked up at me in confusion. "What?"

I grinned. "Those cuffs..."

Looking back, if anyone had a camera hooked up in the room, I would say that Liv and I would have the best selling porn tape in the history of the world. With all the candles and paints and everything else that Liv had tried out on me, it was kind of nice to have her freshly showered and completely at my control.

I think Liv agreed.

It was around two o'clock in the morning before we had finally exhausted the bag. Now I knew why Brian had that shell-shocked look on his face. He was way more innocent than I was but even I had been done in with our little romp at 'over the door' sex.

Liv fell asleep in my arms and even though I was tired, my brain was too wired to sleep. I held her close, relishing in the amazing feeling of having someone in my life who really got me.

Just as my brain was finally turning off, a light knock sounded on the door.

"You've got to be kidding me," I whispered. Shifting slightly so I didn't wake Liv, I wiggled my arms out from around her, tugged on my undies, and opened the door.

It was Brian. He was holding Brooke and looking extremely apologetic.

"DA-DDY!" Brooke said. She was in her PJ's and even though her cheeks were stained with dry tears, one fresh one still clung to her pudgy chin.

"She just kept chanting 'daddy' and crying," Brian whispered. "I felt crummy just leaving her like this."

I smiled. She looked so sad and pathetic and...well, her big blue watery eyes did me in. I held out my arms and she happily reached for me.

"It's okay. Liv's asleep," I whispered. Bri grinned.

"Did you...have fun?"

I glanced back into the room. I could still see the cuffs hanging from the door jam. I smiled.

"Oh, yeah," I said. I turned back to look at Bri.

"Is Noah fine?"

"He's fast asleep. We can keep him until morning."

I nodded. "That'll be fine. Have a good night."

"Or what's left of it," Bri added.

I closed the door and carried Brooke into the room. She stuck her finger in her mouth and began to suck loudly. She sniffled.

"I want you to get some sleep, pumpkin," I whispered. I put her down in the crib and kissed her forehead. She looked at me for a long minute as if to make sure I wasn't going anywhere. Then she fell back and curled up on her side. I smiled.

"You Carter women wear a man out," I whispered.

I quietly slipped back into bed. I was worn out.

But in a good way.

A very good way.