- Text Size +
Chapter Fifty Three - January 8 - A 'Brief' Prank (As Told, and Caught on Tape, by Olivia)

It had been awhile since I had been on tour and I had never been out of the country. I remember watching videos of the Black & Blue tour when I was sixteen and thinking how insane the South American were.

I had no idea.

Between Nick and Brian losing Brooke and Kayleigh and the bus tipping over, I was second guessing this whole 'bring the entire family' along idea.

That is, until we got to Rio de Janero.

The guys were scheduled to perform at Citibank Hall that evening. The next day was a rest day...and AJ's 35th birthday.

Even though Florida's warm in January, it was sizzling in Rio. I dug out a tank top the moment we stepped foot in the hotel room. Brooke lifted up her shirt.

"HOT!"

"Thank God this is an indoor venue," Nick said. "You'd be peeling my crispy body up off the floor."

I laughed. "We can't have that."

I had just changed Brooke into a swimsuit and Noah into a little tank top and shorts when someone started knocking on the door.

It was Leigh.

"Can I talk to Liv a minute?" she asked Nick when he opened the door.

"Sure, Leigh," I said. I pointed at Nick.

"Don't lose our babies."

He rolled his eyes. I slid past him into the hall and closed the door. Leigh broke into a huge grin.

"Tonight's the night."

I looked at her in confusion.

"What?"

She looked left and right as if she was double checking that she wasn't being overheard.

"The underwear," she whispered.

My eyes widened. I had almost completely forgotten about the vibrating underwear that the girls and I had bought at the porn store. I say almost because I did end up packing them at the last minute.

"You have them right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, does everyone else have theirs?"

Leigh nodded. "I just went door to door and checked. Tonight's the night Liv!"

She disappeared down the hall. I laughed and went back into the room.

"Everything okay?" Nick asked.

I smiled. "Everything's fine," I said lightly.

This was going to be fun.

-----------------------------------

"Leighanne, you're amazing."

"No, Jodi and Madison are amazing."

Jodi and Madison, otherwise known as Leighanne's entourage, had arrived in the afternoon and headed straight to the venue. Baylee was happily playing with his cousin. They were zooming around on two motorized dirt bikes. Jodi and Madison had agreed to watch the kids while the girls and I put our plan into action.

"Everyone will be fine. We'll just stay in the dressing rooms and keep the little ones entertained and fed. If we need anything we'll call your cells," Jodi assured us. I had my phone right in my hip pocket.

"Right. So, how are we going to do this?"

The guys were out doing their VIP. I was being a horrible tour photographer and skipping out. We all went out in the hall and tore open the packages.

"I think if we literally go up and hand it to them they're going to get suspicious," Molly reasoned. Everyone agreed.

Then it hit me. I snapped my fingers.

"Why don't we just swap out the underwear the wardrobe girls put in their little bins with these? The guys get changed so fast after VIP they won't take the time and stop to make sure they're regulation 'tour' undies."

"That's perfect!" Addy said.

We spent a few minutes putting the batteries in. We held onto the crotches of the shorts and pressed the remote. A wicked vibration shot up my arm. We all laughed at the same time.

"I'm going to die laughing," Leighanne said.

"They're going to kill us," Addy said.

"If they can even manage to walk off stage," Leigh said with a snicker.

I had a feeling that we were all going to give the girls of Rio a view of our guys that they had never seen before.

------------------------------

"Where were you?"

Nick ducked back stage and quickly picked up a paper plate. He began to load up on chicken wings.

"Ugh, I'm sorry. I got the worst headache and I decided to stay in the dressing room and just lay down," I said. He glanced at me.

"You feeling better?"

I smiled. "Much."

It was a lie, but at least it was a little lie. The other guys came backstage soon after Nick and loaded up on food.

"You broke that one girl's heart man," Brian told Howie as he gnawed at a chicken bone.

"Well, what could I do? I'm married!"

"What happened?" Leigh asked. Howie smiled.

"I got a marriage proposal."

Leigh's eyes sparkled. "You're taken."

Howie gave her an equally sparkly gaze. "I know. Happily taken."

It was a really cute moment. I picked up my camera for a picture but Nick plopped down beside me on the couch. He held out an aspirin.

"Open up."

"You didn't have to get me an aspirin," I said. He smiled.

"I'm taking care of you. Open up."

I did as I was told. I figured an aspirin wasn't going to kill me. Nick handed me a bottle of water and I washed it down.

"Thank you, doctor," I said. AJ's head whipped around. I think after the whole Shelby incident, the word 'doctor' was forbidden in normal conversation.

We all sat around and tossed around jokes or random stories until it was show time. As always, the guys left about five minutes to get dressed.

"Wish me luck!" Nick said. He swooped down for a kiss. I gave him a long slow kiss. His lips curved into a smile.

"Good luck," I said softly. He licked his lips.

I could push that boys buttons in my sleep.

And in a few minutes I'd be pushing even more buttons.

The guys zipped into the dressing rooms and filed past us to get into their places behind the curtain. Leigh dodged into the dressing rooms and came back with a triumphant grin on her face.

"Mission complete."

It was great. Each of us reached into our pocket and pulled out the tiny little remote.

"Should we do it right away?" Molly asked.

"No, we need to wait. I want the suspense to build," I said.

The guys started off with Everybody and then launched into Just Want You to Know.

"When?" Leighanne said. Everyone seemed to be waiting for me to make the call.

"If I Knew Then," I said. It was right after one of the new songs. I ran out quickly to make my presence known with the camera and then ducked back offstage to the girls.

"Olá, BRAZIL!" Howie shouted. A deafening scream erupted from the crowd. He said something else and ended with..."If I Knew Then!"

We all had our fingers hovered over our buttons. Molly struck first. AJ started walking down the steps.

"...and your navigation system gets you clos--ahhhhhhh"

We all burst into laughter. AJ's leg literally jumped and the look on his face was priceless. Brian ended up finishing his verse.

The guys launched into the chorus. Addy zinged Kevin. He stopped singing and looked around.

"What's he looking for?" Leighanne laughed.

It was Nick's turn next.

"Got no instructions when it comes to lo--holy crap!"

Brian and Howie were looking nervous. Nick tugged at his crouch. I doubled over and snorted right into my hand. I had the videocamera set on a tripod on either end of the stage. I knew I was going to be laughing so hard to actually hold onto it and film.

I think Leigh got the best part of the whole song. With each punctuated word Howie sang, Leigh jammed the button down.

"I've never seen him sweat so bad," Leighanne giggled. "Oh, Bri looks lonely."

Her finger jammed down on the button.

"NICK!" Brian yelped. He did this little jig like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz when he first gets off the pole.

We randomly kept hitting buttons.

"When's their costume change?" Addy asked.

"They have to get through Love Will Keep You Up All Night," I said. We all grinned.

It was the perfect song to torture the guys. If I Knew was just a little taste. Now we were going in for the kill. There was no fancy dance moves. Love was just the guys lined up in a row with their microphones, belting out the lyrics.

And getting panty pleasured.

"I won't tell nobo----" Brian began. I saw his leg kick up. "Nothing good in life is scrip---ahhh" Bri turned around, his backside to the crowd. Nick looked almost scared. He grabbed his crotch again. I think he was trying to hold the undies away from him.

"I won't tell nobo---" Nick sang. "Oh god," he whispered. Howie gave him a look. Nick cleared his throat. "But I won't live like a---sonofabitch, LIV!"

I was pretty sure my nose was dripping I was laughing so hard. I think at that point all of the girls realized that there was no way we could just keep synchronizing. We just started punching the buttons. At one point all five guys just sat down on the ground and covered their laps. I had to hand it to them, they pretty much kept harmony. I went in for one more punch...

It was one punch too many.

"Oh shit."

"What?"

I looked over at Leighanne. "The buttons recessed. I'm pretty sure Nick's isn't going to shut off."

From the stage I heard Nick's voice disappear into a panty gasp.

"I don't mean to scare you but everybody has a first time---shit my pants won't stop vibrating!"

Nick's cheeks were puffed out and he looked like he was going to lose it. He just sat there while the other guys finished.

Luckily their costume change required that the stage curtain come completely down. All of them awkwardly got up and ran backstage.

"You're coming with me," Nick said. He grabbed my arm and led me to his dressing room.

"You only have sixty seconds," I said meekly. He pressed my hands against his very bulging crouch. It was vibrating like crazy.

"I know this was your idea," he said. I smiled sweetly.

"Surprise?"

Nick stripped. He jogged in place for a few seconds. I think he was trying to work the erection out.

"Are they supposed to constantly do that?"

I held up the remote. "I broke it."

He quickly yanked another pair of boxers out of his bag.

"We'll talk about this later," he said.

Luckily for me he sounded more amused than angry. He quickly got into his next outfit.

"Thanks for the show!" I called after him as he took back off towards the stage.

I bent down and scooped up the boxers. I laughed.

"Still...Going Strong," I said out loud. I sank back down onto the couch and burst into another round of uncontrollable giggles.

The Backstreet Boys had nothing on the Backstreet Girls.