- Text Size +
GIRLFRIEND


I couldn't breathe. Victoria was wrapped around me, her mouth wide open as she gasped for air as well. Our bodies were fused together with sweat and I felt dizzy from the amount of bloody rushing to my head as my heart pumped faster and faster. I moaned as she raked her fingernails down the length of my spine, making my skin dance along in her wake, twisting my body on itself from the feeling of it. The sound coming from my mouth was deep from in my gut, and I felt weak as she brought her fingers back up the same way she'd brought them down. I pushed into her and my eyes rolled back, unable to stay focused. She clung to me and groaned as I let go. "Mmm, Nick," she whispered into my ear, her hands on my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist.

I dropped onto the bed beside her, my chest heaving, my body shaking from the intensity of the passion we'd just shared. I closed my eyes, my breath burning my throat. She rolled into me, her body pressed against mine, her head resting on my chest. Her auburn hair clung in wet, sweaty strands across her forehead. I kissed the top of her head. "Holy fuck that was amazing," I mumbled.

Victoria giggled into my chest. "Oh Nicky," she whispered, "I love you so, so much."

I wasn't quite ready to say it back yet - some how it felt like, I dunno, weird to tell my imagination that I loved it. Yet... Victoria was more than that.

"You don't have to say it yet," she amended. The fact that she could read my thoughts was unnerving - yet convenient when your entire world is focused on breathing in and out. Victoria smiled, I could feel her cheeks shift against my chest.

I hugged her. "So let's say I wanna do this," I whispered, "Let's say I'm crazy and I want you to be my girlfriend.." I paused, feeling insane even saying the words. "How do I do that?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Well, like," I shrugged, "How do I tell the guys? How do I actually... be with you?"

Victoria laughed, "How do you normally do it?" she asked.

"I just... am with the girl..." I answered, "I go places, bring her places, buy her stuff."

Victoria laughed, "So do that with me."

"People are going to think I'm crazy, though."

Victoria laughed, "You always over think things, Nicky," she said. "It's simple, you don't have to put that much thought into it. You just need to be with me. That's it. Just be with me the way you'd just be with anyone else."

"But the fellas are going to wanna meet you," I replied slowly.

"Well, cross that bridge when we get to it. Right now, all you need to worry about is us being together." She kissed my chest.

I sighed, letting the stress melt out of my fingertips as she clung to me. "You're right," I murmured, relaxing under her as she kissed down the length of my core.



"You what?" AJ looked at me, incredulous, then glanced nervously at the other two guys as we unloaded our stuff from the car in Bangalore the next day.

"I got a girlfriend," I said, shrugging.

Brian's eyebrows knit together, "Nick, you can't date the fans."

"I'm NOT," I protested, "Dude why would you think that?"

"Because that's the only females you've been around the last two days," Brian responded, "Other than Leigh, Leighanne and Rochelle, of course."

"I met her online, thank you," I lied.

Brian snorted, "Oh my gosh, Nick, you're kidding me."

"I happened to have Skyped with her," I snapped back at Brian, frowning.

Brian sighed, and said no more, dragging his suitcase away.

AJ patted my arm, "Dude if you're that desperate for some sex, we can go get lap dances or something later. Seriously, cyber sex sucks."

I rolled my eyes, "It's not like that, AJ."

"Okay - just saying," he said, shrugging, "Cos seriously I wouldn't mind that actually."

"I'm sure Rochelle will give you a lap dance if you ask her," I snapped. I headed into the hotel, leaving AJ behind snickering to himself because, like me, he knew it was true.

Victoria was waiting for me in the elevator when it opened to bring me upstairs. I dropped my bag as soon as the door closed and pulled her to me. "They think I'm nuts," I whispered.

I leaned her against the wall, tempted to hit the stop button on the elevator so we could play some on the ride. “Maybe you are a little bit,” she whispered in a husky voice, “But aren’t I worth it?”

“Yes,” I murmured, my palm striking the button. The elevator car slammed to a stop and my mouth devoured hers…