- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~It’s crazy how much creativity can come from a dream~

I had been so busy with school lately that I rarely had time to myself so when a weekend came with no homework, I took full advantage. I took myself out on a date to the movies.  I was in line at the concession stand behind this guy who ordered way too much food. I was lost in my own thoughts wondering how he was going to carry all that food since no one else seemed to be with him.

One glance was all it took. “Aaron? Carter?!” He turned around and sure enough it was him in the flesh.

Now I was always a Carter girl….fan…but of Nick. Of course when Aaron came out with his first album I supported him because he was Nick’s little brother but it was always Nick I loved.

“Yes?” He said turning around to face me. His smile was so sweet and shy like. I introduced myself and made small talk while he finished ordering his food, told him I was a fan. He was very sweet and spoke quietly. He had a hoodie over his head, my guess trying to hide from fans like me. He shouldn’t have turned around. As I spoke to him, I couldn’t help but think back on a time when I met Nick. I was a little shocked at how shy Nick was. Aaron seemed to be the same way. He asked me what movie I was seeing; when I told him which one, coincidently he was also seeing the same thing. What I didn’t expect was when he asked if I was alone.

“Yeah” I shyly said quite embarrassed. How lame I felt at that moment that I was on a date…with myself.

“Me too; why don’t you come sit with me.” Seriously? Aaron Carter was at the movies, in my town a town he doesn’t even live in, alone? No way. But he was and I didn’t care why. My date alone turned into a date with Aaron Carter.

I don’t think I even watched the movie; my heart wouldn’t stop racing sitting next to him. But even the greatest moment must come to an end and when the movie ended, so did our “date.”

“That was a good movie.” He said as we walked out.

“Yeah it was fun. It was great meeting you too.” I politely told him. After a short goodbye we walked towards opposite directions.

The next day life went on to my normal routine. No one would have believed my night anyways so I never told anyone. Not even my best friend.