- Text Size +

~I KNOW YOU WANNA DANCE WITH A STAR FLO-RIDA.. AARON CARTER BABY
HEEEEEEY I KNOW YOU WANNA WANNA DANCE WITH A STAR TURN THE LIGHTS DOWN BABY- YEAH WE GOING HARD PARTY ALL NIGHT LITTLE MAMA, THAT'S MY JOB STEAL THE SHOW GIRL LIKE SOMEBODY GOT ROBBED YOU DO YA' THING, IM THE LIFE OF DA CLUB WATCHING MY SWING, ARE YOU DOWN TO ADJUST SWERVE IN MY LANE GIRL I WON'T MAKE IT TOUGH I LIKE YOUR FRIEND LET ME SHOW YOU WHATS UP HEEEEEEEY HOLD ON THE FUNCTION GET LIVER YOU READY FOR THE HEAT, IM BRINGING THAT FIRE MOVE TO THE BEAT, GET DOWN WITH FLO-RIDA YOU COULD JOIN IN CAUSE THE SHINE IS MUCH BRIGHTER

And then Aaron’s voice could be heard over the speakers making the crowd scream even louder as the lights dimmed right on cue.

“TURN DA' LIGHTS DOWN NICE AND LOW EVERYBODY MOVIN’ TONIGHT ON THE FLOOR LET’S PARTY RIGHT NOW I’LL LET YA’ KNOW YOU GOT MY BODY BURNIN’ BABY OUTTA CONTROL”

The lights then went crazy as Aaron appeared on stage signing “I COULD BE YOUR FAVORITE
TELL ME WHAT’S YOUR SIGN GIRL PERFECT PICTURE PAINTED NUMBER ONE ON MINE GIRL YOU GOT ME OH OH OH OH OH”

The crowd went wild and I went right along with them acting just like any other fan would. I felt so proud of him. This is what he had worked so hard for; his fans. I looked around at all these happy girl’s faces singing along and screaming for Aaron. I couldn’t believe that Aaron was my boyfriend. This guy on stage singing his heart out to all his adoring, loyal fans was my man. It was such a great night watching him up on stage. It was more than a great night because it was actually the first concert I’ve ever seen of Aaron. I’ve been to plenty of Backstreet Boys shows but never Aaron’s so this was special.

“How you doing?” He screamed out to the crowd. “They screamed and cheered back. “You ready to party?!” More cheers erupted from the crowd. “Then let’s party!” He yelled. “Every where I go somebody I know Wants to come and kick it wit me” He began to sing.

After Saturday night he sang the Perfect Storm. He came close to the edge of the stage bending down to sing to the crowd. He was trying to pull me on stage but I shoved the girl next to me in my way, I knew she would appreciate it more. She did. She started to cry happiness when Aaron was singing directly to her. It was sweet.

He sang Planet Rock and then came back out for an encore of To All the Girls where he thanked the crowd for being so loyal and promised that this was only the beginning. He put on such an incredible show, the whole place was high of energy and Aaron definitely played off that.

“That was so worth waiting five years!” One girl exclaimed to her friend. “yeah his new music is ripped!” Her friend agreed.

I waited till everyone filed out of the building. Aaron eventually came out on stage and took a seat next to me on the edge wiping the sweat off him.

“So how did you enjoy the show?” He asked me quite out of breath and dripping sweat.

“For my first concert seeing you, it was beyond my expectations.”

He smiled and bent down to kiss me. “I need a shower.”

“Yeah, you do.” I teased crinkling my nose at him.

“I gotta go out back for a meet and greet, I know my fans are out there, they saw me coming in.”

“I’ll meet you back at the room.” I gave him a quick kiss goodbye.

I walked towards the back entrance where I knew the artists come in and out. Sure enough there was a huge crowd waiting for him and I could see his head taking pictures and talking to the fans. He really did give everything he had to his fans.

I walked in the room and saw a very exhausted Aaron laid out on the bed in nothing but a pair of shorts. Soft music played from his phone, no words just a soft beat but it wasn’t long before he was spitting out rhymes.

*I see you dancing all across the room. You know it’s just the little things you do. I like the way you turn around take your time and I can’t wait, tonight I wanna make you mine. I know you want me baby. So let me say your mine. Girl I’m looking at you, and you’re looking at me come on and be my girl.*

I sat down next to him running my fingers across his abs. How was I this lucky? I definitely appreciated what I had.