- Text Size +

I woke up to him nuzzling me gently bringing me awake. “I don’t want to leave.” I moaned. “I want to stay like this forever.” I didn’t want to open my eyes and face the day.

“Forever?”

I turned around still embraced in his arms as he softly kissed my face.

“Forever.” I stated. I never figured my life would take this turn and crash me into Aaron Carter. However, somehow we were working as a couple. I couldn’t deny that we had crazy chemistry. Our lives seemed to be destined to combine. It was more than a physical thing, it was deep emotional connection we had.

“I think it’s time you should meet my family.” He said dangerously. After everything he had told me about his family, I was a little nervous about meeting them. With the exception of Nick, I had met him before. But would he remember me as a little teenybopper that’s now dating his younger brother?  Would his family just think of me as using Aaron to get closer to Nick like so many other girls had done with his sisters? I was nervous alright. But meeting the Carter family is a whole other story.

Chapter End Notes:

* Aaron Carter songs:

Planet Rock

Saturday Night

Perfect Storm

Dance With Me

To All The Girls

My Girl