- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Yorkielovers only involvment in this story is the banner!

Main Cast
Nick- 21
Lilly-3
Toni 18

Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter intro Nick is meeting up with a young woman who he had not seen in 4 years, not that he remembers her much.
The day was Jan 28th 2001 Nick was at his home in Florida, just relaxing from a long time of being on tour.

Being his birthday and all his family was going to be coming over then him and the guys and his best friend Brent would be heading out to the clubs.

Nick sat down to watch some sports when a knock came at the door.

He knew it was not his family or the guys because they would have just walked in.

He got up, dressed in just a wife-better and a pair of shorts and opened the door. “Hello can I help you?” Nick asked the young woman at his door.

She was also holding the small hand of a child.

“Hi Nick, I know you don’t remember me but I need to speak with you.” Said the woman. She was a blond haired, blue eyed woman about 5’5 from what Nick could tell.

Nick thought for a moment or so then allowed the young woman to come in.

He lead the woman and her child to the living room they all sat down.

The young woman gives her daughter a baby doll to play with.

“First off what's your name?” asks Nick.

She looked at him and said, “ I am Toni and this is my daughter Lilly.”

Nick smiled at the girl “ What did you need to talk to me about?”

She took a deep breath, “ Nick, I met you about 3 years ago right around this time at a show you did in New York. I happen to only be 15 but I had snuck out of my house to see you and the band.”

Nick listened to Toni as she kept going.

“We met after the show and you asked me to come back with you to your hotel. I went with you and we ended up in bed.”

Nick looked at the woman and said “ ok so why are you coming to me now about this? I mean its been what, 4 years?” he asked.

“Nick that night I became pregnant with Lilly. She is your daughter.”

“What, are you crazy lady?” yelled Nick scarring the little girl.

“ No I am not. You where the first and the last person that I had sex with. I had my daughter and became a single teen parent.”

He sat and looked at her like she was crazy but then looked at the little girl.

She looked just like him at that age. “Man why did you come here now?”

“Nick look I would never had told you if it was not for the fact that I am now homeless.

My parents threw me out at the age of 18.

I been trying to care for Lilly but I can"t right now.
I am asking you to take her in until I can get a job and provide the right life for her.

If you don’t take her the state will and I'll lose her for good.”

“What in gods holy name am I going to do with a kid?” he asked kind of yelling.

He looked at the young girl who seemed to now be afraid.

He then grabbed Toni’s arm and took her to the kitchen after putting cartoons on for Lilly.

“Look Nick, I know this is scary for you but she is in fact yours.

I paid a fan to sneak into your dressing room during a concert.

She grabbed a soda can you had drank from for me and I had my Uncle who works in a lab test it for me."

She handed Nick a few papers that confirmed everything.

Nick looked over the papers then sat down and began to cry a bit.

Toni handed him a duffel bag and begged, “Nick please I'm begging for your help. Don’t let the state take away my little girl. I rather know she is with her father then in some foster home.”

Nick looked up at Toni then and asked, “Where will you go?”

She looks at her daughter in the other room then at him and said, ”Truthfully, I have no idea but I'll think of something.”

Nick thought a moment then said, “ You will stay here.”

She looked at him in shock. "Are you sure? I'm not trying to make it look like I'm using you."

" Your her mother and I don't want you to just leave her. Besides I don't know the first thing about kids." He said with a little smile.

He got up and headed to the living room to get to know his little girl.

Which left Toni to just watch with tears filling her eyes.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you like this story. If you have any ideas what should happen next please let me know. I cant wait to hear what you think.