- Text Size +
The next morning Toni awoke in Nicks arms.


She was happy to be in the arms man who gave her a beautiful little girl.



She also would love to give Nick a son, just not right away.



She wanted to get to know him more and make sure he was serious about a relationship with her.



She watched him role onto his side and she slipped out of bed and put on her robe and went to let the dogs out.



She saw the clock said 6:00 am she groaned but let the dogs all outside.



Then let them back in and fed them all.



She started to make pancakes and cut up fruit and fry bacon for breakfast.



Aaron walked in "Morning" he says.



She smiled " Good morning, you want Tang or hot coco? Or milk”?



Aaron thinks a for a minute then says "I’ll take Tang please".



Toni gets him his drink and sees its 7:00 and knew her daughter would be coming in the room any minute.



So she got her plate ready and handed Aaron his plate as she calls her mom hoping she will pick up the phone.



It rings and the other end picks up.



Her mother says "Hello”?



Toni says "Hi mom, how are you”?



Jessica replies " Oh honey I’m ok? How are things? What have you been doing? How is Lilly”?



Toni smiles as her daughter and Nick walk in she hands them a plate and he kisses her on the cheek


.
Lilly puts her plate next to Nick’s then goes to give all of the dogs water just like her daddy said she had to.




"We are fine mom. We’re living with Lilly’s father right now. I need to come and pick up some things I left there before dad gets to them”.




Her mom thinks and says "Tell me what they are and I will get them together and put them in my closet to make sure your dad doesn’t find them".




She thanked her mother and then says she will talk to Nick and let her know when she will be by to pick up the stuff.



When she hangs up she sits down and says to Nick "So what are you guys doing today”? "I wanted to take Lilly to the park with the four puppies for a little while" Nick says.




Toni smiles and says "That's great, I have a few places I need to hit up this morning. We can meet up say 3:30 for ice cream or something”?




Nick says “Sounds good to me. However I would like to go with you when you go to you parents just in case your father is there”.




Toni says “Are you sure? He can be very mean and rude. I don’t want you to get yelled at for something you didn’t know about”.




Nick replies “Honey trust me I have been yelled at by people far scarier than your father. I could care less what he says to me however I will not allow him to talk to you in anything other than a respectful manner”.




Aaron smiles at Nick and Toni then says "Nick if you want I’ll keep Toni company".




Nick knew Aaron thought of Toni like another sister maybe even like a mom to him. "That's up to Toni" replies Nick.




"That's fine Aaron, can you be ready in an hour?" Aaron finished eating and ran up to shower and run a bath for Lilly.




Nick walked over and leaned down and gave Toni a very steamy kiss.




She said “If you keep doing that we will never leave the house”.




He gave her the patented Carter grin and replied “That sounds like a very nice way to spend the day, wrapped up in the sheets with you, kissing, moving inside of you, hearing you moan my name, kissing other parts of each other”.




She said “As wonderful as that sounds we have things to do today. I need to go grocery shopping and get stuff for the house and meet Mrs. Peterson at the pre school to get Lilly registered so she can start tomorrow. How you got her to agree to come in on a Sunday I will never know”.




He said “I promised her two daughters front row tickets to our next show. That may sound like a lot but I want our daughter to go to the best school and believe me Florida Prepatory Academy is the best in the state. It should be for how much it costs. I already wrote out a check for the next years tuition so that is covered and here is some money for shopping today”.





He handed her $2100.




Her eyes got big and she said “Nick this is too much. You are already paying for her school, you don’t need or have to give me this much money”.





He gave her the eyebrow and replied “Like I have said before I have missed 3 years of both of your lives and I want to make up for it. Yes I know it’s not my fault but you both deserve the best & I can give that to you. I have more than enough money to last all of us several lifetimes. I have been working non-stop since I was 13. I am worth well over $500 million dollars. And that’s just what I have in the bank. Now I finally have people that I want to spend it on that deserve it. I know you don’t want me for my money believe me by now I can tell the difference. Oh I forgot to tell you I put a rush order on you bank stuff and your credit card. I also ordered a separate card just for household stuff. They should arrive by Tuesday”.
She stood up and looked at him and got tears in her eyes.





She said ‘I have never in my life had anyone treat me this well. Like I actually mattered and am worth something. Thank you”.




He said “I treat you this way because you do matter and you are priceless”.





She put her arms around his neck and bit on his bottom lip before kissing him with as much passion as she had.





He backed her up against the refrigerator and got between her legs so she could feel how much he wanted her.






She got very wet when he pressed against her and started kissing her neck.






He reached a hand down and put it in her robe and started stroking her sex.





He felt how wet she was and groaned then put a finger in her and rubbed her g spot.





She moaned “Oh….Nick…..oh gaaaa”.




He was just as excited as she was and showed it by biting and sucking on her neck.




She had her hand in his pajama bottoms and was stroking him.




Pretty soon both of them were very close to finishing so he moved his fingers faster and she stroked harder.




Both of them were moaning in each others ear so they no one could hear them.




15 minutes later she bit his neck, squeezed him very hard and came all over his hand.




He had to hold her up because her legs were like jelly.




When she squeezed him it triggered his orgasm and he groaned in her ear “Oh… baby……ahhhhhhhhh shiiiiiittt”.




He came in her hand.




Several minutes later they both were calm enough to fix their clothes and return to normal.




He smiled and helped her load the dishwasher just as Aaron and Lilly came downstairs.




Toni said “ Aaron can you keep an eye on Lilly for a little bit. We need to take a shower”?




Aaron gave her the Carter grin and said “Sure. My brother always was a dirty boy”.




Nick gave him the big brother look then followed Toni upstairs.




She went into his bathroom and started the shower.




She looked at him and said “What is that grin for? All I want to do is get clean”.




He said “Liar”.




Then he got naked and stepped into the shower.




Her mouth was hanging open for a minute then she dropped her robe and followed him into the shower.




She loved that shower. It had ledges at each end so you could sit and relax and/or shave your legs if you wanted to.




It also had shower nozzles at each end, two on the wall and water jets on the wall so you could get a water massage.




She saw him standing under the water and got wet in a way that had nothing to do with the shower.




He got her coconut scented body wash and pulled her to him so her back was against his chest.




He put some wash in his hands and started rubbing all of her front especially her breasts and neither region.




She felt heat pooling in her belly and leaned back so she was rubbing against his erection.




He squeezed her left breast in his hand and rolled her nipple between his fingers while stroking her sex.




This went on for a few minutes until he said “I can’t take this anymore”.




He moved her against the shower wall and parted her legs so he was right against her sex.




She braced her hands against the wall and pushed backwards so she bumped against his erection.




He took it in his hand and rubbed it between her legs so it hit her bundle of nerves every time.




She said “Don’t tease me Nick. Please”.




So he bent down, spread her legs some more, put himself at her entrance and thrusted upwards very hard.




He moaned in her ear “I know you said you might be sore today but I cannot resist. If you want me to stop tell me now”.




She shook her head and said in a shaky breath “Never stop. Now please move”.




He pulled out and pounded upwards very hard.




So hard in fact that she was pushed up the wall.




He gripped her hips and said ‘You better hold on baby because this one will be rough”.





He pulled all the way out to the head then pounded upwards as hard as he could.




With every thrust he threw his head back and let out a very sexy moan which made her clench her muscles around him.




The more she clenched the harder he pounded into her.




She was flattened against the wall and felt every move, thrust and rub he made against her.




She reached a hand down behind him and grabbed his balls and pulled on them as he pounded into her faster and faster.




He could feel his stomach and groin area strain he was moving so hard in her.




Both of them knew they would be very sore the next day but it felt so damn good neither one of them cared.




Finally about 25 minutes later he threw his head back and yelled “Oh shit baby I’m there…….aaahhhhh”.




He came so hard she got hers from the feel of him filling her up with his essence.




The feel of her clenching around him made him yell and come again.




He reached down and pulled on her bundle of nerves which made her moan and release again.




He was leaning against her as he caught his breath and calmed down.



She had to lean against him so she didn’t fall down.




After a couple more minutes he backed then to a ledge and sat down with her on his lap.



She sagged against him and said “Now that was one hell of a shower’.




He just laughed.




Her laughing with him made him start to get hard again.




She said “Again? You have more stamina than the energizer bunny”.




He grinned and said ‘Oh yes baby I do. But I am sorry to say we do not have time for another round because we both have things to do. Plus I don’t want you to hurt anymore than you already will be”.




She said “It was well worth it”.




So they both stood up and quickly washed then got out and dried off.




While she was dressing and putting her makeup on Nick called his dad and asked if he could drop Aaron and Lilly off later so him and Toni could go to her parents house.




His dad said that was fine.




He dressed and met everyone downstairs and told them about staying with his dad later on.




Lilly said “Daddy will you and mama be picking me up when you are done”?




Nick kissed her and said “Of course baby girl.




Mommy and daddy just have some stuff to do first. After we are done and we pick you up how about we make pizza”?




She loved that idea.




He locked up the house and everyone met outside.




He kissed Toni goodbye and put Lilly in her car seat.




Toni gave Lilly and Nick kisses then her and Aaron left.




First up was meeting Mrs. Peterson.




Toni pulled up to the gates and drove through since they were open.




Mrs. Peterson met her and Aaron at the door.




She said “Please come in and welcome to the academy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me”.




She took them on a tour of the school.




It had 80 classrooms in the primary building, 50 in the middle school building and 110 in the high school building.




It also had gymnasiums, cafeterias, library’s, music rooms, art rooms and various other rooms for each section grade of the school.




They went over what courses Toni & Nick wanted Lilly to focus on.




She decided to let Lilly have fun, make friends and for the teachers to watch & see what she had a feel for.




She signed the admittance papers, handed over the check for the years tuition which was $15,000, thanked Mrs. Peterson again for coming in on a Sunday and her and Aaron left.




Since she was going shopping her and Aaron had Nick’s Escalade.




First stop was Tampa mall for towels, bathroom stuff and clothes for Lilly.




That took a couple hours then the went to Costco.




That took 3 hours.




Next was Whole Foods and that took an hour then they headed home.




They drove through the gate and saw Nick and Lilly drive in behind them.




Toni saw that the back of her car was full of bags.
Lilly blurted out “Me and daddy took da puppies to da park den we went soppin for cwose for you mama”.




Somehow Toni knew it would do her no good to argue so she just shook her head, kissed them both and said thank you.




Aaron said “Damn bro what did you do buy out all of the Bal Harbor shops.




Toni knew that place only sold designer things.




She gave Nick the eyebrow but before she could say anything he said “Relax honey. I only bought you a few things there. The rest came from the mall & other stores. Before you say it I know you needed them because I saw what you brought with you when you moved in. I promise from now on normal gifts like flowers, herb plants and flowers for the garden you want to start”.





She replied “I don’t think you can do anything normal. But thank you for thinking of me”.




Lilly said “Some lady grabbded daddy’s bottom an he said ho fuk off. Mama was that a bad word”?




Toni just gave Nick the eyebrow then replied “Yes sweetheart it is, but sometimes grownups forget just like kids do and say things they shouldn’t”.




Aaron just laughed and mouthed the word “Busted” to Nick.




It took all of them about 30 minutes to bring in all of the bags from both vehicles.




Nick & Lilly put the things for Toni in her room and Aaron helped Toni put the food away.




When Nick & Lilly came downstairs Toni handed Nick a bunch of receipts.




He said “What are these for”?




She said “From my shopping today. I got things for all of the bathrooms and clothes for Lilly then went to Costco then Whole Foods. So I spent all but a couple dollars of what you gave me”.




She looked at him like she expected him to yell at her.




But all he said was “Ok. As long as you got what you needed. What is that look for? You expected me to yell? Not gona happen. I gave you the money to get what you needed and you did. So things are cool. Like I said I have more than enough money so I don’t trip over small things like this”.




She just kissed him.




A couple minutes the buzzer from the guard gate rang.




Nick answered it and found out it was his dad & Ginger.




They drove up to the door and everyone met them outside.




Toni said “We should only be gone for an hour or so. Depending on if my father is there or not. We can pick them up from your house”.




Ginger said “Take your time”.




Lilly insisted on kisses from everyone then they left.




Toni said “I want you to be prepared. My mom will be curious but as long as I seem happy she will be fine. My father on the other hand is like the devil on crack. Very mean, foul mouthed and judgmental. Especially towards you since according to him you got me “in trouble”. One reason he kicked me out was because I wouldn’t tell him who you were. He has to be in control of everything and everyone and he blew his stack when I refused to tell him about you. So be ready for a big put down if he is there”.





Nick said “I can take anything he says. What I will not allow is for him to talk down to you I don’t give a flying fuck who he is, what he does or how big he is. If he starts in on you he will go down”.




She said “Please try not to get violent unless it is absolutely necessary. For some reason he loves my mother very much and it would hurt her”.





All he said was “I’ll try”.




It took about an hour to get to her parents place.





When she pulled up to the house all she saw was her mothers car and she let out a sigh of relief.




They got out and went to the door and Toni knocked.




Her mother answered and smiled and threw herself at Toni.




They hugged then Toni said “Mom I want you to meet Lilly’s father. Mom this is Nick. Nick this is my mom Mrs. Jensen. Or as some people call her Jessica”.




Nick smiled and put out his hand and said “Pleased to meet you mam. Perhaps sometime you can come to our house to visit Lilly”.




She smiled and replied “I would like that. Now lets get your things loaded up before your father gets back”.




With Nick helping they got everything loaded in Nick’s Escalade.




It was the rest of Lilly’s toys, boxes of pictures, photo albums, pictures Toni took off of the walls, the rest of Toni’s makeup supplies, legal papers etc.




Toni had just closed the back of the Escalade when she looked over Nick’s shoulder and said “Oh holy shit. He’s back”.




They all turned around when his car screeched to a halt and he got out and marched up to Toni and tried to get in her face.




One problem.




Nick shoved him back so he fell in the gutter then said “You may have been the bully when she lived here but she doesn’t anymore so back the fuck off. I will not allow anyone to treat my daughter’s mother that way. Not even you you worthless piece of shit”.





He stood up and Nick thought for a moment he might have bitten off more than he could chew because her father was huge. (think John Cena)




But he had dealt with his fair share of bullies when he was in school.




He got in Nick’s face and said “That is my daughter and I will say whatever I want to when it concerns her”.




Nick replied “No you won’t. No one will treat her bad ever again”.




He said “Let me guess your Lilly’s father and she ran to you”?




Nick said “Yes I am Lilly’s father and very proud to be. They live with me now and won’t ever have to worry about anything ever again. And I would never kick my daughter and granddaughter out on the street with no where to go. A real man takes care of his family. Obviously you aren’t one so I suggest you get the fuck out of my face”.




Then he pushed him again.




Toni said “Mom we need to go. Feel free to stop by sometime if you want to see me or Lilly but please call first to see if we are home. I’ll call you with the address and phone number later on this week. Bye I love you”.




Her mom hugged her and Nick and said “Thank you Nick for taking care of my babies. They are much better off with you”.




Nick made sure Toni got in the Escalade first then he got in and they took off.




Nick said “Will she be all right with him? He won’t hurt her will he”?




Toni replied “No. He yells at me but won’t raise his voice to her or harm a hair on her head”.




Nick just nodded and they went to pick up Lilly & Aaron.




By the they got to his dad’s house he had calmed down but was still a bit mad.




They visited for a bit then headed home.




As soon as they got in the door Lilly said “Are we still gona make pizza”?




Nick replied “Of course we are baby girl but what do we have to do first”?




She smiled and said “Daddy everyone knows we hafta wash our hands so we don’t get dirty food”.




He smiled and gave her a kiss.




Then everyone unloaded the Escalade and put everything in Toni’s room for the time being.




Toni got out the flour, pepperoni, olives, 4 different kinds of cheese, mushrooms, sausage and Canadian bacon and pizza sauce she had made the night before.




Aaron helped her make the dough then Nick helped her role it out.




Everyone got their own personal medium sized pizza.
When they had put what they wanted on them Toni put them in the oven to bake.




Nick had a gourmet kitchen with anything a professional chef could want.




Toni said “If you don’t cook why do you have such an elaborate kitchen? You have a custom built Sub Zero refrigerator that I know cost at least $ 20,000 plus 2 professional ovens in the wall that are at least $5000 each along with an AGA stove that has to cost $15,000 or more and Viking stove that probably cost just as much, freezer and refrigerator drawers and a custom dishwasher along with all of the top of the line pots, pans, dishes, knives and anything else you could ever want”.





He replied “When I had this house built I figured I would get married or have a live in girlfriend that would want to cook. Plus if we had kids she would need all of this so I hired a professional chef to help with the designing of it”.




She got a sad look on her face then said “Well in that case I hope you meet her someday”.





He gave her the Carter grin then replied “I think I already have” and blew her a kiss.




She turned beet red but had a very large grin on her face.




Everyone cleaned up then the pizza was ready.




Nick cut everyone’s up then they sat down to eat.




However before they could do that Lilly said “Hey now we hafta sat pwawers first to say thank you for all we have”.




So they all bowed their heads and Toni said grace.




When everyone was done eating Toni & Nick made sundaes.




Then all of them sat down to watch Pirates of the Caribbean - At worlds end.




Halfway through Nick looked over and saw Aaron and Lilly snoring.




So Toni shut the movie off and picked up Lilly and carried her upstairs.




Nick carried Aaron.




They put them on their pajamas and put them to bed. (Nick had moved a twin bed into Lilly’s room because she insisted on having her uncle sleep in her room with her)





Toni started going towards her room but Nick got in front of her and said “Why don’t you just put your things in my room and move in there with me’?





She said “Don’t you think we are moving too fast? I have only lived here a little more than a week”.




He replied “No I don’t. I have feelings for you that are way more than sex You are a strong woman who raised our daughter by herself and did a damn good job of it. You like me for me not for who I am or for how much money I have plus you stood up to my mother. I like going to sleep with you and waking up next to you. Feeling you in my arms gives me peace and makes me believe that I have found who I am meant to be with. I don’t want you coming to my room just for sex, I want you there permanently. I agree that we still need to get to know each other but why can’t we do it in our room as normal couple”?





She looked at him for a minute then hugged him and simply said “Ok”.




He took her hand and took her to their room.




She closed the door and got undressed.





He was staring as she walked to the bathroom naked to brush her teeth.




When she came out she said “Are you ok”?




He said “Yeah sure. I’m fine”.




He went to brush his teeth and came out and got undressed and got into bed next to her.




He kissed and said “Goodnight baby”.




She replied “Goodnight honey”.




He wrapped his arms around her and in minutes they were both off in dreamland.
TBC
.
Chapter End Notes:
Nick meets Toni's parents.
Please review. I need your comments to know how I am doing with this.