- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The words finds out about Lilly.
The next morning Toni woke up to find Nick sleeping on his belly with only a thin sheet covering him.




She smiled & got up grabbing things for her shower quickly got ready.




She was meeting Jane and didn't want Nick to stop her.




It took Toni 20 minutes to do what she needed to do.




Nick was still sleeping she grabbed her keys and headed to the living room.




She found Aaron was up and said "Aaron I have a few things I need to do can you keep an eye out for Lilly? I’ll be back in couple hours. She starts pre school today”.




She set out stuff for them to all eat.




Aaron saw she was dressed nice and says "Sure Toni. Are you ok”?




Toni smiles "Yeah I'm fine Aaron just need to do a few things & need a little me time".




She hugs him and heads out.




It took Toni 25 minutes to get to the jail were Jane’s lawyer was waiting for her.




"Hello Mr. Smith I'm Toni" he smiles and says "Nice to meet you".




They head in side and waited while Jane was brought in.




She looks at Toni and says "Why is she here“?




Mr. Smith looks at Jane and says "Sit down and listen to her".




As they all sit Toni says "Jane I know you don't like me, and I'm sorry for that but to be truthful I am not trying to take your son away from you. I love Nick more than anything. He is my world and he gave me a wonderful daughter. Jane I want to try and get to know you maybe we can get you out of here and even let you spend time with your granddaughter ".





Jane looks at her like she was nuts but then says "Why my own kids don't even want me around.".




Toni thought for a long minute and says " Jane I can't speak for them all but I know Nick and Aaron would want their mom in their life but things would have to change".




"Change how" asks Jane crossing her arms.




Toni looks at her and then says "You will have to talk to them. Maybe I can talk Nick into coming to see you, if I drop the charges will you back off and let them all come to you? I’ll work with them”.





Jane gets angry. "No you can't tell me what to do you fucking bitch. Go to hell and do not try to control my life. Damn gold digging whore” she replies.




Toni stands up and says “Well I'm sorry but I tried”.




She leaves feeling like she failed Nick and her family.




She wants a little alone time so she goes home but instead of going inside she sits on the beach near her house.




Nick was just getting up and saw her out of their bedroom window.




He gets dressed and goes to see her.




He gets to the beach and sits down next to her.




“What are you doing out here”?




“I went to see your mom in jail. I was going to drop the charges if she would work with me. I told her I would talk to Aaron & you to see about both of you visiting her. I even wanted Lilly to get to know her but she yelled at me and cussed me out. What did I do wrong”?





Nick smiles and replies “Baby you didn’t do anything wrong. All you did was try to help her. She is a very stubborn woman who always wants to have things her way and no one can suggest anything to her without starting a fight. She is still pissed at me for helping Aaron to get a lawyer to separate her from his money. She feels like we owe her because she used to drive us to auditions. I mean we do owe her for all of her hard work but she has taken a lot of our money. When our lawyers and accountants finished going through everything they found out that she has taken over $300,000 from both of us. Of course we didn’t press charges but we made her sign off all rights to our career, as our manager and that we didn’t owe her any more money. You may have had good intentions but that doesn’t matter to her. She feels like when you and Lilly came to live with me that you were taking me away from her. And she feels like we have brainwashed Aaron because he told the police that really happened. So don’t worry. Nothing you said or did would have changed her mind. Just let it go and maybe after her court appointment she hopefully will change her mind”.





He put his arm around her and hugged her.




She sat up and kissed him.





He kissed her back and things turned very hot very quickly.





He put his hands on her hips and lifted her then set her on his lap so her knees were tucked under her.





She had her hands on his shoulders and was lifting herself up & down so she was rubbing against him.





He reached between them and moved her underwear to the side so he could insert a finger into her heat.





She let out a groan in his mouth and ground herself against him even harder.





Pretty soon she had pulled the front of his sweats down and pulled his very swollen penis out.





He moaned out “Baby are you sure you want to do this out here? Someone might see us”.





She said “I am wearing a long loose skirt. It just looks like I am sitting on your lap……..oh goooood”.





She said this because as she was talking he lifted her up a bit, sat her on the tip of his dick and pulled her down so he was all the way inside of her.





Her head was thrown back and she started moving up and down as he pushed up to meet her.





She clenched her inner muscled which turned him on even more so he gripped her hips and took control by holding her still as he pounded upwards as hard as he could hitting her g spot and clit every time.





He moaned out loud “Fuck baby you are so tight…………ohhhh shit ooohhhh ahhhhh”.





She was squeezing him as hard as she could.




Then she put her hands on his shoulders and moved up and down as fast as she could.




Both of them had their heads thrown back and were moaning and moving fast as possible.




Around 20 minutes later Toni felt sparks going through her as her orgasm hit.





She clenched him so hard he yelled and came right after she did.





She kept moving until the tremors stopped.





Both of them rested their foreheads against each other until their breathing slowed down.





Finally he said “Well I came down here to see if you were ok and guess you were”.




Toni laughed and replied “It’s all your fault. You kissed me. I was an innocent in all of this”.




He smiled and replied “Yeah and I’m the big bad singer who seduced you. What is that grin for”?





She said “We could play the night we met all over again tonight”.





He grinned and bounce his eyebrows but before he could say anything she looked at her watch and said “Oh shit Lilly starts pre school today. I have to get her ready”.





So they stood up and fixed their clothes and went into the house.





They found Lilly and Aaron sitting at the table eating breakfast.




Aaron said “She woke up and started jabbering about how this was her first day of school so I made her breakfast”.




Toni kissed him on the cheek and he smiled and turned red.





Her and Nick went upstairs & took a quick shower, got dressed then Toni got out clothes for Lilly.





Nick went downstairs and sent her up to Toni so she could get her ready.






While they were up there the buzzer at the front gate went off.





Nick went to the intercom and asked who it was.
It was his friend Brent.






As he walked in he said “Hey man what have you been up to? Haven’t heard from you in awhile. And why did you change the security code on the gate and the house locks”?






Nick replied “I’ve been busy raising and getting to know my daughter and I changed them for security reasons. Too many people had the code & a key. Now just me & Toni do”.






Brent snorted and said “Oh please Carter. You aren’t still playing daddy are you? I mean some lay from your past shows up and claims to have had your kid & you believe her? Grow a brain. She is playing you for your money”.






All of a sudden Nick got in Brent’s face and Brent noticed he was a bit paler than before which meant he was losing his temper which Brent knew from experience was a very bad thing.





Nick said “I am only going to say this once so I suggest you listen. Toni is not “some lay” from my past. She is a beautiful young woman I met years ago and spent the best night of my life with. All she wanted from me was for me to take care of our daughter while she got a job and her own place. She also showed me DNA proof that I am Lilly’s father. She has never asked me for money although if she did I would give her everything I have. She raised our daughter by herself for 3 years with no help from anyone and she did from the age of 15. Lilly is my life and anyone you included who doesn’t like it can go straight to hell and forget I ever existed as their friend. The next person that says anything derogatory about either one of them will end up in the intensive care unit. You can pass that on to anyone you want to. Now I think you need to leave”.





Brent just stared at him and said “Later man” then left.





As soon as the front door closed Toni came down stairs with Lilly.





Toni walked over to him and reached up to pull his head down and kissed him then said “I heard what you told him and thank you for defending and believing me”.





He smiled and replied “I just spoke the truth. Lilly is my life and I believe you when you tell me you only want me for me not for my money. I don’t really know how or why I trust you so much or so fast. Maybe it’s instinct. I just know I do and finally I have some peace in my life. Now give me a minute to change. Hey Aaron hurry up we have to leave in a minute”.





Nick went and changed and made sure Aaron was ready then they left. Toni helped him close up the house and set the alarms.





First stop was Lilly’s school.





She was almost bouncing out of her car seat.





As soon as they parked at the school she said “Wow this place is big”!!!





They all got out and went inside.





At the door they had to show the school id’s the had gotten for security reasons.





They found Lilly’s classroom and had to practically hold her down because she was bouncing up and down.





Her teacher approached them and said “Hello I am Mrs. Carson and these are my aids Carmen and Maria. Welcome. What is your name”?






Lilly stuck out her hand and replied “My name is Lilly Marie Carter. This is my momma, daddy and uncle. But they don’t go to school here just me’.






She smiled and gave them a tour of the classroom, showed them Lilly’s desk & cubby and gave them a copy of what her schedule/day would be like.





Then it was time for them to say goodbye until it was time to pick her up.





She made them promise to all be there then she was ok.





Next up was Jane’s arraignment.





They made it with a few minutes to spare.





They all went through the metal detectors and found the room she would be in.





Finally after waiting for over an hour she was brought in.





She had on the ugly Orange jumpsuit that all inmates were required to wear.





The judge called her name and she was brought forward to hear the charges.





All of them were sitting in the front row.





The judge said “I understand the lady that Mrs. Carter attacked is here and would like to say a few words”.





Toni stood up and said “Yes your honor I do. I do not wish to press charges, I only want to help if I can. She is my daughters grandmother and I would like to try and bring this family closer together. Anything I can do let me know. Thank you”.





She went to sit down but Jane had other ideas.





She tried to leap over the barrier to attach Toni.






She got a handful of her hair and yelled “You damn lying bitch you are turning my family against me. You forced my son to lie about me to the police….”.





That’s as far as she got because Nick stood up and grabbed her wrist and twisted so she would have to let go then said “You honor if I may I would like to speak since I was there. Toni has done nothing but try and help my mother and all she has got in return is assaulted in front of our daughter and the police. None of us made Aaron say anything that wasn’t the truth. The officers that were there can testify to what happened. I just want my mother to get help. She has already lost custody of her children to my father and control over my brothers career because she was stealing his money. She needs help”.






Then he sat down and made sure Toni was ok while the officers testified.





Finally it was almost over then the judge said ‘I understand a petition has been filed for you Mr. Carter to become your younger brothers permanent guardian. Is this correct”.






Nick stood up again and replied “Yes your honor it is. My father takes care of him but he has a new baby and my 3 sisters so he doesn’t have as much time to devote to him or his career. If you look at the petition he has agreed to let me become Aaron’s guardian”.





The judge said “ I see young Mr. Carter is here. How do you feel about this son”?





Aaron stood up and replied ‘Yes your honor I want my brother to become my guardian. I love my father but he is very busy with his job and the new baby plus my sisters. Nick and Toni only have Lilly right now and Toni is a stay at home mom so she is always there for me. Plus Nick’s job gives him a lot of time to spend with me. I really want to stay with them. But most important is I want my mom to get help. I do love her but I do not want to live with her. Thank you”.





He sat back down then the judge said “Well Mrs. Carter from what I have seen today you have anger issues with nothing to back them up. You are the one that has destroyed your life. No one else. So you have a choice you can take the sentence I can pass down today or you can let this go to trial which I am sure your attorney will tell you will not go your way. You attacked an innocent woman in my court and once before at her home and that will not go unpunished. You are lucky that Miss Martin isn’t pressing charges. However the officers you assaulted at her house are and I am giving you more time for attacking her today in my court room. Now what is your decision”?





Jane’s lawyer talked to her for a few minutes then Jane stood up again and said “On the advice of my attorney I have decided to take the sentence you can pass down today”.






The judge said “That may be the only smart thing you have done lately. I sentence you to 1 year in county jail with 1 month for time served. If you behave in there you may get time off for good behavior. Plus you will be on 4 years probation and be required to attend counseling”.






“I am also grating the guardianship petition granting guardianship of Aaron Carter to Nick Carter for a period of one year. When that year is up I will review it again and possibly grant full custody to Mr. Carter. Court is adjourned”.






They watched Jane being led away and Aaron “I love you mom”.





She just turned and smiled.





They walked out of court hugging each other and headed to register Aaron in his new school.





Nick registered him at Florida Prepatory Academy.





The same school Lilly was at just Aaron was in the 6th grade.





Once he was registered they went to lunch then clothes shopping for Aaron then back to pick up Lilly





.
She was bouncing up & down waiting on the grass with her teacher.






She ran to Nick as soon as she saw him however on the way she bumped into some guy.






He yelled “Watch where in the fuck you are going you damn brat”.






Now that set Nick off.





He walked up to the guy and grabbed his shirt and said quietly “Hey assfuck that is my daughter you just cursed at and for your information she is only 3 ½ years old. You have no damn right to speak to her like that. So either apologize or get a broken face”.






Toni went up to them and somehow managed to pull Nick off of him then said “Honey he isn’t worth it. Plus I don’t want to cause a scene on her first day. Especially with the press outside of the gates”.





The guy apologized to Lilly for his language then walked off.





As they were walking towards the Escalade Nick stopped and said “I think it is time for people to know about her. Either way they will eventually find out and I would rather it be from us”.





Toni replied “ I agree with you so lets go introduce her to them”.





Nick squatted down and said to Lilly “Honey we are going to introduce you to some people. They are reporters. They are the ones that always take pictures of daddy and uncle Aaron. They will ask you some questions and want to take your picture but if you start to get scared just remember we are all here for you. Ok”?






She said “As long as you are here I can do anything”.





He just smiled and kissed her.






They walked out through the gate and up to a reporter that Nick knew from the past.





His name was Jay and he had a good reputation for telling the truth in the press.





Nick said (while other reporters were taking his picture) “Hey Jay can we talk to you for a minute”?
They walked a little ways away from the rest of the press but a few of them tried to follow because they could smell a story.






Nick said “Um this is a private matter so back off”.





They walked a little more away then Nick said “Jay you have been cool in the past so I think you should get this exclusive. I would like you to my daughter Lilly. I just found out about her a couple weeks ago. A few years ago when I was on tour I met her mother who was only 15 at the time, I was 17. We spent the night together and made Lilly. Her mother didn’t want to ruin my career so she never told me about Lilly. Then a few weeks ago she lost the place she was living at and found me to ask if I could take Lilly while she found a place to stay and a permanent job. I told her she could live with me to as my assistant/housekeeper until she found something permanent. We ended up falling for each other again and are seeing where it goes. Now if you want a full interview you can call me later and we can set something up. You might also want to know I now have guardianship of Aaron because my mother is serving a year in jail for assault”.






Jay replied “I would love to since I am now working for People Magazine. For now I would love some pictures. I can write a small article and put it under the people section until I do the interview”.






He smiled at Lilly then took a lot of pictures of her Nick, Toni and Aaron then Nick gave Jay his office number at the house so he could set up a full interview at the house.






They stayed there for a few more minutes then left.





They got home and Lilly talked non stop the whole way there about her day at school.





She got very happy when she found out her uncle would not only be living with them but attending the same school.






As soon as she got into the house she ran to see the puppies and give all of them water.






Nick & Aaron went to Nick’s office to talk while Toni made dinner.





She made steak and mashed potatoes with chocolate ice crème for dessert.





They came out a bit later and helped her set the table.





Nick stood behind her with his arms around her waist and said “Today was a good day despite everything that happened with my mom. My family got bigger, the world will know about my daughter and I get to cuddle with a beautiful lady tonight. It doesn’t get any better than that”.





She smiled and kissed him then said “I agree but I like cuddling with you not a woman. We can role play tomorrow. I am exhausted”. He just softly kissed her and smiled.
TBC