- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kinda short chapter.
Nick went and sat down with Lilly.

They watched cartoons together for a while.

She looked at him before long with great big blue eyes and said, "Hi."

"Well hello to you to. Do you think I can get a hug?"

Nick asked trying to take the first step.

Lilly smiled at him and climbed in his lap and hugged him.

"Your my daddy." She said.

"Yes I am, how would you and your mommy like to come live with me?" He asked the child.

"Really? Can we?" She asked hugging him hard.

"Sure can, would you like to pick out your room and a room for your mommy?"

Lilly jumped up and Nick showed Toni and Lilly the 3 rooms they could pick from.

Lilly picked the one that was right across from her daddies.

She then picked the one right next to her Nick's for her mom.

Nick saw Lilly was getting tired and let the young girl lay down and take a nap.

Toni and Nick went to the living room so they could talk.

After they sat down Nick texts the guys to make sure they where going to be a while then Nick looks at Toni "I have a few rules here, that I want to lay out for you. First off I'll provide the things Lilly needs as well as the food."

Toni looked at Nick and said, " I'll get a job then I'll pay you rent. "

Nick stared at her "I don't need you to pay rent. For you living here you will just need to keep it clean and take care of the dogs as well as other things in the house."

She looked at Nick and said "Like a house keeper?"

Nick nodded his head yes.

She told him that it was fine. After they had finished talking Nick hands Toni some money and told her to get things for Lilly's room and for some food.

"I'll make a list of things that I would like."

He looked at her then stands up and said "Do you have any bags?"

Toni walks out side with him and opens the trunk.

He helped her bring the bags in.

Then headed to get ready to go out.

He turns to Toni and asks "when's Lilly's birthday?" Toni smiles " October 31st."
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like this chapter. Now if you read the story please leave a comment. And sorry if there are mistakes I'm writing this chapter while useing my cell phone.