- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please if you read my story please review it helps ifIi need to change anything.
After Toni leaves to go to the store on Nick’s request, he sat down next to his little girl who was watching Spongebob.

Lilly climbs on to Nicks lap “ Hi daddy, mommy is right you handsome”.

She smiles up at him.

“ I will have to thank your mommy for that” he hugs her and they keep watching cartoons.

About 15 mins into the show Brian opens the door and says “Happy Birthday man! Um man who is this?”

“I am Lilly” Lilly replies looking at Brian then back to her show.

As Nick sits Lilly down on the couch and gets up Howie, AJ, Kevin and Brent all show up.

Before they could ask questions he looks at his little girl “ Lilly daddy will be right back im going to go talk to these men in daddies offices ok” ?

“ Ok daddy” she said as Rugrats came on.

Nick leads the guys in to his office and shuts the door but leaving it open enough incase Lilly needed him.

“Man what the hell is going on and why did you say Daddy to the little girl?” asks Brent.

“Well guys how do I start, first off that is my daughter she is 4 will be 5 Oct 31st, before you ask I didn’t keep her from you, I just found out” .

Nick hands the paperwork Toni had shown him that showed him that Lilly was his.

“So your telling me you knocked up a 15 year old and she had a baby?” asked Howie trying to comprehend what Nick was trying to tell them.

“Yes, only reason I know its true is this paper work was sealed has not been open since she was given it, the lab that did the dna also gave her a copy”

Brian shakes his head “Man come on you truly believe what this chick telling you"?

“Yes Brian I do, that little girl is my daughter, she looks just like I did at her age, but also like her mother. And I don’t think a 18 year old would lie to me just so I take care of them!” says Nick.

“ So what are you going to do?” asks AJ.

Nick looks at them “ Lilly and her mother are going to stay here. Her parents just threw them out on Toni’s 18th birthday and she only had asked me to take Lilly in so she was not sent to foster care but I cant knowingly well let her live on the street”.

Brian stands up “ Man you fucking crazy. Why are you going to allow this chick to live with you, you don’t know her. Not saying you shouldn’t care fore you kid but why the mother?” before Nick could get a word in edge wise Lilly nocks.

He smiles at her but she had a tears in her eyes “Please don’t fight” Nick walks up to her and picks her up and says “Daddy is sorry baby, we are not fighting honey”

She hugs him and as Nick talks to the guys “ Look I'm 21 years old this is my house and they are staying here. Maybe even coming on tour. I don’t know but what I chose to do is up to me not you. I want my daughter to have both parents in her life, not have one and God forbid if something happened to Toni, I could never forgive my self, now Toni should be back soon then we can all go out.

The guys sit and wait, about 30 mins later Toni shows up Nick walks out to help he.r

“ Did you find everything you need Toni?” she smiles “ Yes thank you if you will bring in the food bags I'ill bring in the other stuff” .

Nick starts bring in bags even Howie and Kevin came out to help.

She thanks them and after about 15 mins or so the car was emptied.

As she put things away Nick walked in and says “ Hey Toni, me and the guys are going to go out, here is my cell number and numbers of the other guys if you need anything” she takes it and smiles

“ Thank you for everything, while your out would you like me to do your laundry?”

“That would be wonderful thank you” Nick heads up to grab the dirty stuff then kissed his daughter goodnight and left.