- Text Size +
Nick and the guys headed out to a few clubs.

Nick has a few drinks, he also danced with a few woman but something in him just didn't feel right.

He walks to the vip area and tells the men he was not feeling well and was going to head home.

Howie looks at him "Are you sure man?"

Brian then pipes in "You know man just stay you only turn 21 once" .

Nick looks at them all and says "Guys I just meet my daughter and I rather be there right now".

He waves to the guys and heads out to the waiting cab and climbs in.

He tells the driver where to go.

By the time he got home it was 10pm he walks in to his house to the smell of cookies.

He walks tords the kitchen he finds Toni folding laundry.

" Hello Nick back so soon?"

He smiles at her " Yeah I didn't feel like staying out is Lilly asleep?"

Toni nods at her daughters father then says " I know its your birthday I made a cake for you Lilly helped if you would like I'll get you a slice"

Nick shakes his head yes and sits down.

Toni gets Nick a slice of red velvet and cream cheese cake and a glass of milk.

"Thank you very much Toni" "Not a problem Nick I hope you have a wonderful birthday, I'm sorry to spring Lilly on you".

He looks up after eating a few bites and says "Toni at first I was shocked maybe even scared but to be truthful its defiantly the best gift a man could get on his birthday"

They smile and she finished was she was doing.


After Nick finished he put the plate in the sink and he walks behind Toni.

The woman who gave him a beautiful gift and pulled her in to a hug she hugs back.

"Good night" he says kissing her softly and heading to shower.

All Toni could do was watch him leave as her heart did a few flips "WOW" was all she could say.

Nick smiles as he heads up the steps thinking to him self this might work out well for them .