- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things heat up and get dangerous.
After Nick and Toni walked back to the party, Nick had put his arm around Toni, all but his mom was happy for them.


Toni would help Nick cook and after they all ate Toni went to play with Lilly.


"So Nick, when you going to ask her out?" asks Aaron,.

Nick looks at his brother and says "I don't know, but I do like her" .


"Have you two kissed?" asked Aaron.


"Yes a few times one last night, after she made me a cake for my birthday, and just before we came back to the party" was Nick reply.


Aaron smiles and says " I'm happy for you man, just don't wait to long don't let her go."


As the party went on and slowly came to a close Nick was seeing people off as Toni went to put Lilly to bed.

Lilly looks at her mom as Aaron was watching "mommy can Aaron sleep over" she asks sweetly Toni looks at Aaron.

"I don't mind Toni you go spend time with Nick" said Aaron.

"Are you sure?" asks Toni.

Aaron shakes his head and Toni leaves the two of them to watch a movie.


Toni found Nick outside.


"Hi" she says to him.


"Thank you for helping with the party" he says.


"No problem it was fun and Lilly loved meeting everyone especially her uncle Aaron”



Nick could tell she had her bathing suite on so he pushed her in the pool then jumps in after her


She cries "oh my gosh!"


Nick cracks up "Sorry but it was so easy"


She starts to splash Nick and he splashed back.


They went at it for a while as Nick pulls Toni to him as he sits on a step on the shallow end of the pool pulling her to sit on his lap
.


Nick kisses her hard, then moans as she kisses him back just as hard back.


As they kissed Jane slowly walks up behind them watching as they make out.



As Nick was about to undo her top Jane says "What do we have here?"


Toni jumps "Oh my god!" covering her self.


"Mother what you doing here!" says Nick.


Jane looks at Toni and says " I came to check on you Nick but I can see the slut has already gotten to you".

Before Nick could say anything Toni got out of the pool and got in Jane’s face " I am not a slut!"



"Oh yes you are look at you all over my son!" Says Jane, before Toni could say anything Jane pulls tonis hair and start hitting her.



Up in Lilly’s room Lilly saw the whole thing from when Jane pulls Toni's hair " MOMMY!!" she screams Nick tries to pull his mom off Toni, but Jane keeps punching Toni in the face.



After one punch Toni draws her fist back and hammers Jane in the face breaking her nose.


Then punches her again knocking out a few of her teeth.



Aaron makes Lilly stay in Nicks room he runs down the steps and helps Nick pull Jane and Toni apart.



He holds Toni as Nick calls 911.



Trying to keep Toni and His mother from going at it again.



"911" "Yes hi I need police and emt's my mom was trying to beat up my girlfriend.


You have to hurry my brother is holding them apart but my mom is bleeding and trying to get to my girlfriend again" says Nick.



“Help is on the way what is your address" says the lady.



Nick told them the address then goes to hold Jane as they all wait for the police and paramedics to show up.



Finally about 10 minutes later they show up.



Aaron lets them in the house and they all meet in the back yard by the pool.



Right away Jane tries to blame Toni but Aaron speaks up and says “She is lying.

Her and my brother were in the pool kissing and she called Toni a slut then pulls her out of the pool and punched her in the face.

Toni took one punch then hit my mom in the nose then in the mouth.

Toni was defending herself”.



One police officer says to Nick “Is that what happened”?



Nick replies “Yes sir it is. Every word is true”.



All of a sudden Lilly comes running outside and yells at Jane “You are a very nasty lady. You pulled my mama’s hair then punched her in the face”.



Jane starts yelling that everyone is against her and tries to lunge for Toni again.



The female officer says “That’s it you need to calm down”.



She puts Jane’s arms behind her back and cuffs her.



Jane gets livid and starts cussing everyone out.



The paramedics check Toni and one of them says “You will be fine.

Just put an ice pack on it and take some Tylenol”.



Then he starts smiling and trying to flirt with her.



Nick sees this and somehow manages to keep his temper in check.



He walks over and says “Are you all right honey? When you are done we need to put our daughter back to bed”.



Then he sits with her and puts his arm around her waist.



The paramedic looks back and forth between them and gets the hint.



After they are done one of the police officers asks them to write out their statements and sign them.



They do this inside.



Jane yells “He (meaning Aaron) can’t say anything against his own mother”.



The female police officer says “Mam he can say whatever he wants as long as it is the truth.

Now I suggest you either make a statement or keep your mouth shut since you are the one going to jail”.



Jane says “Why am I going to jail when she hit me twice”?



The male officer replies “Because according to everyone here you attacked her first. She only hit you back in self defense”.



After they were done one of the officers says “Mr. Carter is there anyone to watch over your brother (Aaron was 11) until his father can come get him”?



Nick replies “Yes sir he can stay here. My father will come get him tomorrow”.



They tell them they will file the report and Jane will probably be released on bail on Monday.



Jane yells “But it is Friday. You mean I have to spend 3 damn days with the filth that is in the jail”?



The officer replies “Yes mam you do. Especially when you assault someone”.



They left and Nick got Toni an icepack.



Lilly wanted to stay with her but Nick said “Princess it is way past your bedtime. Mommy will be fine and you can see her in the morning. Now give her and me kisses and let your uncle Aaron put you to bed”.



She says “Can he sweep wif me in my bed in case monsters come out. He says you used to sleep wif him sometimes and beat up the monsters”.



Nick hides a smile then says “I think that is ok. After all I taught him how to be a great monster fighter”.
So Aaron takes her to bed.



Nick walks Toni over to the couch and when they sit down he says “I am so sorry for how my so called mother acted tonight.

She has always been jealous of any female I have in my life because that means she won’t get all of my attention and I will start spending my money on them”.



Toni shakes her head and says “Nick I do not want your money.

Except what you give me for Lilly.

The money you give me for me I earn by being your housekeeper and that is all I want.

And why did you tell the police that I was your girlfriend”?



He blushes a bit then replies “Maybe I want you to be and it seemed easier then saying my daughters mother that I was making out with and feeling up in the pool’.



She says “You want me to be?

Are you sure?

Maybe we should get to know each other first and see how it goes.

You know take it slow.

A day at a time”.



He looks at her then gives her that famous Carter smile that makes her think of being tangled up in his sheets with him and being all sweaty and naked.



He says “We can take it slow”.



Then he leans over and starts placing very soft kisses all over her face.



When he gets to her lips she lets out a moan that makes him smile even more.



She opens her mouth and they have a battle of the tongues.



Pretty soon it is getting very heated and Nick slowly lowers her to her back so he is on top of her.



Her arms go around his neck and her legs part.



He puts a hand under her bathing suit and plays with her nipples making her moan again.



She reaches a hand down and starts stroking him through his pants.



He moans this time and puts a hand in her bikini bottom and starts stroking her sex.



When he feels she is wet enough he inserts a finger and starts rotating it around until he finds her g spot.
By this time both of them are very worked up.



She is arching her back and he is pushing into her hand.



After 15 more minutes of this both of them let out moans, tighten up and feel their release slam into them with a lot of force.



They feels sparks shooting through them and their bodies need a few minutes to calm down.



When they are calm enough they sit up and Nick says “I like the way you take it slow”.



She blushes and replies “If that is slow I would love to see what fast is to you”.



He just gives her the grin that makes her want to do more.



He stands up and says come on girlfriend I think it is bedtime for the adults”.



She just grins and helps him close up the house and set the alarm.



When they get upstairs they check in on Lilly and find her and Aaron fast asleep and snoring.



She starts walking towards her room when Nick says “You can sleep with me if you want to. And I mean just sleep”.



She looks at him then says “Thank you I would like that. It has been a very long time since I have cuddled with anyone.

The last man I cuddled with kind of looked like you. Only he was much younger”.



Nick just gives her the eyebrow and takes her hand leading her to his room.



He takes a t shirt and a pair of boxers out and hands them to her then says “You can sleep in these. You can change in the bathroom. There is Tylenol in the medicine cabinet”.



She changes and comes back out to find him already in bed.



She gets in and peeks under the covers to make sure he is wearing something.



He laughs then says “Don’t worry I am dressed. I wouldn’t tempt you with my glorious body.

You are safe. For tonight anyways.

I left the door open a bit in case Lilly has a nightmare”.



She kisses him and says “You know you have only been her father for three days but so far you are doing a very good job.

I can’t wait to see you when she turns 15 and starts wanting to date’.



He says “She will not be allowed to date until I am dead”.


Toni laughs and says “She might have the Carter libido”.



Nick’s face goes white and he says “Hopefully there will be an operation to remove it by that time”.



He kisses her and says goodnight.



She turns on her side and he pulls her to him so she is flush against his.



He has one arm under her and one around her.
She puts her arms over his and links fingers with him.



As they settle in she can feel his semi erection against her back.



She softly laughs and whispers to him “Keep that thing away from me. It has only touched me once and when it did look what happened”.



He whispers in her ear “I know but you have to admit we make very beautiful babies. I wonder what our son would look like”?



She replies “Let’s wait a year or so to find out. And stop whispering in my ear.

That’s what made me got to your room in the first place, then you kissed me and I lost my clothes”.



He laughed then said “Yes but damn was it hot.

And for your information I loved it when you lost your clothes because you look incredible naked.

I’ll stop whispering in your ear for now but when things move forward I will most defiantly be using it to my advantage. Goodnight”.



She replied “Goodnight”.
TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Please review and let me know what you think. Any comments are welcome. Even criticism as long as it is constructive.