- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nick & Toni get closer.
The next morning Lilly comes running in to Nick's room "Daddy mommy isn't in her room".



Nick smiles as she runs in.



Toni was already in the shower.



" It’s ok my love, your mommy is in the shower right in there" he replies.



She smiles "Really”?



He smiles back as he ushers her out to go play in her room.



Nick then slips out the bed in to the bathroom where Toni was blow drying her hair.



"Hey baby what are your plans for today"? he says.



She smiles at him and says " Hey. I have to take Lilly to sign her up for preschool for next year as well as get her to the doctors and call my parents so I can get some things I left there“.



He hugs her and kisses her neck and says " Why don't you go call your mom and dad and I’ll shower then call the doctor my family uses and I’ll go with you ".



She kisses him as she walks out the room but he stops and pulls her back in and kisses her lips.



She was still in a towel and as he wrapped his arms around her the towel starts slipping down slowly exposing her breasts.



He sits her on the sink and they keep kissing, his hands rubbing up and down her legs as
they slowly make there way under her towel.



She puts her arms around his neck and pulls him closer which makes the towel slip down
farther and come undone so she was sitting there completely nude with her legs open.



He looked down and got that Carter grin which left no doubt as to what was on his mind.



She looked into his eyes and wrapped her legs around his waist and said with a breathless whisper “Nick I want you”.



He closed his eyes and replied “Oh baby I want you too but what changed from last night”?



She said “You are too much to resist and I remember how damn good it felt to have you moving inside me”.



He leaned down and captured her mouth in a kiss that almost made her find her release right there.



Since he was only wearing his boxers she could feel how hard he was and how much he wanted her.



He started rubbing his erection up and down her sex which was making her moan and rub against him.



He reached behind her and pulled her closer to him so she was right against him.



He moved his hands down and pulled his boxers off then went back to kissing her and rubbing against her.



After a couple minutes they were getting very worked up and he reached down and grabbed himself and started rubbing himself against her bundle of nerves.



She couldn’t take it anymore and grabbed him and put him at her entrance.



He moaned and pushed forward so he went all the way in.



She let out a gasp and he tensed up as he pulled out getting ready to push forward so he would be inside her again.



Right before he could there was a knock at the door.
Lilly called out “Mama are you and daddy in there”?



Nick said “Yes we are baby. Give us a couple of minutes”.



She said “Oakie dokie daddyo”.



Very reluctantly he pulled out and said “Maybe this is a sign that we should get to know each other a little bit more before we go that far”.



Toni replied “Maybe but that felt so good”.



He backed up and said “I think I need to take a very cold shower and you should get dressed before we start up again”.



She got a very evil Carter like grin then said “No you need to lean against the door so I can help you with that problem”.



He just gave her the eyebrow as she pushed him against the door and got on her knees.



When she grabbed him and took him in her mouth he threw his head back & groaned.




Slowly at first she worked him by taking in as much as she could as she squeezed the base of him and ran her hand up & down.



She suctioned her cheeks as she took more of him in.



She looked up and saw him sweating with his eyes closed.



He was biting his lip so he wouldn’t groan out loud.



Toni grinned and hollowed out her cheeks as she took him all the way down her throat and swallowed.



His hands were on her head as he helped her move up and down on him.



She kept bobbing up and down and swallowing & humming as he hit the back of her throat.



She pulled off of him for a minutes to suck on his balls.



She stroked him as she did this.



A couple minutes later she went back to sucking him.



After another minute or so he grabbed her hair and started thrusting in her mouth until he pushed all the way in and came.



She swallowed every drop then stood up and hugged him.



He kissed the top of her head and said “Lady you are very good at that. Am I the only one you have ever done that too”?



She looked at him and said “Yes you are. You are the only man I have ever kissed, held hands with, made love with, fucked and did oral with. You are my first and only everything”.



He smiled and replied “Good. Eventually there are many more things I want to be your first at. However I need to take care of a problem for you”.



She said “You can do that later on tonight because I hear a little lady opening your bedroom door who doesn’t like waiting”.



Nick kissed her and went to take a shower.



Toni got dressed and went into the bedroom and took Lilly to get dressed.



Then she took her downstairs to eat breakfast.



She made waffles, eggs, bacon and chocolate mini muffins.



A couple minutes later Nick came downstairs to the smell of a wonderful breakfast.



Aaron said “Hey bro you really should keep Toni around. She is beautiful, puts up with you and can cook. I think she is a saint just for putting up with you”.



When Aaron said she was a saint Nick looked at Toni and smiled.



She blushed.



Toni went to call her parents but no one answered and Nick called the Carter Family doctor plus the bank and Bob to let him know they would be dropping Aaron off in a little bit.



He also told him about Jane being in jail for assaulting Toni.



Bob said “Yes I know son. She used her one phone call to call me instead of a lawyer. I told her we are divorced and you are an idiot for thinking you could get away with that. Oh let me tell you she was livid when I told her I wouldn’t bail her out. It’s a good thing your brother and sisters are staying with me for the summer. I do not think she is in any condition to be a mother. So how is Lilly doing”?



Nick replied “Fine so far. She saw her mother get hit but also saw her fight back so I think she will be ok. Hey is it ok if Aaron stays with me for about a week or so? I have had the rest of them over for us time but not Aaron. Plus he has really bonded with Lilly. She adores her uncle Aaron”.



Bon replied “Sure. You two could use the brother time. Hey son I hope things work out for you and Toni. She seems like a good woman and good for you”.




Nick smiled and said “Yeah she is. We are taking things slow. One day at a time just getting to know each other. Listen I have to go. I’ll talk to you later”.



Nick hung up then went back into the kitchen and asked Aaron if he wanted to spend a week or so with him.



Of course he said yes.



Lilly jumped out of her chair onto his lap and hugged him.



Nick took Toni aside and said “I called the bank and opened up a separate account for you. I will put Lilly’s support money and what I pay you for being my housekeeper in there. It has checking and a debit card. I also called my credit card company and arraigned for you to have a Visa card. I will pay the bill but it will help build your credit rating. Use it for anything you and Lilly need”.




She said “Nick thank you for the checking/savings account but I don’t need a Visa. Plus I am not here for your money. You pay me a very generous salary to take care of your house and dogs. That is enough”.




He replied “I know I pay you well however sometimes emergencies come up and/or you see something you really want. Please let me do this for you two. I have missed the last 3 years of my daughters life plus your life. You have taken care of her on your own. Now it is my turn to take care of you two and I think a Visa Black Card can help”.





She smiled and reached up and gave him a very soft kiss then said “Thank you. You are a very good man”.




He kissed her back and soon it turned into very passionate kissing.



She was the one to break away and said “I need to go put some makeup on the cover this black eye. I do not want people thinking you did this”.




He shuddered and said “Believe me I don’t want that either. I went through of that shit with Paris the bitch Hilton saying I hit her”.




Toni said “If I ever see the bitch she will have a bigger black eye than me”.




He just kissed her and laughed then said “I have been meaning to ask you. When you moved in I noticed you have 5 large 6 drawer rolling storage carts full of makeup along with several very large packing boxes and a whole lot of books and DVD’s. What is all that for”?





She said “Right before I met you my grandmother sent me to London for a year to study makeup and hair with a very well known makeup artist over there. When I got back she bought me most of what you saw. That was my inheritance from her. I have done a few jobs here and there and am slowly building up a clientele. That is one reason I brought Lilly to you. I knew I would be busy and didn’t want her to be left alone with a babysitter”.




He said “Why did your parents kick you out”?




She replied “It was more of my father than my mother. He is very religious and doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. I wouldn’t tell him who her father is because he would have caused you a whole lot of trouble and from what I could tell you had enough of that with your family and Paris. I knew he would kick me out when I turned 18 so I did the only thing I could think of I brought her to you. My mother loves me but is very weak willed when it comes to him”.




Nick hugged her then said “I really hope things work out between us because I really want you in my life as more than Lilly’s mother. Even if they don’t you will always have a home here”.




She smiled and kissed him then went upstairs to get ready.



She covered up the black eye pretty well but wore her large sunglasses just in case.



Nick fed the pugs (Mickey, Willa, Sampson & Delilah),and locked up the house, set the alarm and they left.



They drove in Nick’s Mercedes Guardian.



They arrived at the doctor and went inside.



The receptionist saw Nick & Aaron and said “Well hello you two. What is your visit for today”?



Nick got the biggest grin then said “Actually there is a new Carter here to see the doctor. My daughter Lilly”.




He called her over and she said hello but clung to Nick’s leg.




Pretty soon Doctor Tanner came out and said “Well everyone come in”.




He led them to an examination room and said “Well I see the Carter clan is growing. Is this the newest member”?




He went to shake Lilly’s hand but she had a death grip on Nick.




He had to sit on the exam table with her on his lap.




She slowly let the doctor examine her.




He took some cultures and blood samples.




She was not happy about the blood being taken and wouldn’t look at the doctor when he did it.




When he was done Toni said “Doctor Tanner can you also draw some blood from her father and I? Even though my uncle did DNA tests in his lab I would feel much better if someone that knows Nick does one too. That way there will be no doubt at all”.




Doctor Tanner replied “Yes mam I can. You will have the results in one week. The lab I use is here in Tampa and is one of the best in the nation”.




Nick said “Toni I trust you but I understand why you want this and thank you”.




He kissed her and Aaron made they gagging motion.




As for Lilly Doctor Tanner said she was fine but sounded a bit asthmatic.




He told them she shouldn’t be around smoke, too must dust and for them to keep an eye on her for awhile to see if anything in particular irritated her.




He gave then a prescription for some inhalers and a breathing machine (it’s a machine that you put medicine and it turns it into a mist the person inhales) and told then what to look for in case of an asthma attack.





Shallow breathing, skin looking like it was caving in under her ribs and in the hollow of her throat and her nose expanding.




They all thanked him then and went to the reception area so Nick could put Lilly and Toni under his insurance (he had called them the day they moved in and added them) chart.




Then they went to the bank and took care of Toni’s account then went to pick up Lilly's medicine and breathing machine went to lunch.




Nick said “If any paparazzi are out I will tell them she is my daughter”.




Toni said “That fine with me”.




Fortunately they didn’t encounter any press.




After lunch they were on their way home when Lilly all of a sudden yelled “Stop. There are aminals at da park”.



So of course Nick stopped.



They all got out and went to look at the animal adoption fair that was going on.




They walked up to the only table that had any animals left.



(the reason that was the only one with animals was because it was nearing dark & it had been going on since early morning).



Lilly saw 4 pug puppies huddled together in a crate.




The lady in charge said “Hello and welcome to the Last Chance adoption fair”.




Lilly said “What does that mean”.




Aaron said “It usually means that the animals have run out of time and this is their last chance to be adopted before they are put to sleep”.




She got tears in her eyes and replied “That means they go to sleep and don’t wake up. Huh”?




Toni said “Yes sweetheart. I ‘m sorry but sometimes we can’t save all of them”.




Lilly said “Well we can save deese ones. We hab a big house, lots of woom, an 4 doggies like them an can love them an I help take care of them an they love us cuz dey just tole me so”.




Nick tried to hide a smile then said “They told you so”?




Lilly said “Yup they did. Dey are bwothers an sisiters an dey wanna stay togever as a family so I told dem dey could live with us but dey gota obey da wules and da oder doggies will teach dem an no chewing on daddies shoes cuz den he says bad soap words. So can we tak dem home wif us? Peeese”?




Toni smiled then whisper in Nick’s ear “Go ahead. Say no to her . I dare you”.




Aaron said “Ha he doesn’t stand a chance”.




Nick asked the lady “Are they from the same litter”?




She replied “Yes they are. Their mother was hit by a car when she got off of her leash and the father died the from being poisoned. We hand raised and fed them but so far every time we try to adopt them out they are brought back because they are very attached to each and stop eating when they are separated”.





Nick said “We have four pugs at home between the ages of 1 to 3 and they are our spoiled babies. Plus we live in a 7500 square foot house on 12 acres so we have lots of room”.





The lady smiled and said “Well in that case you could adopt these 4 and add them to your family without any complaints from animal services. With the amount of property you have you are allowed a lot more than what you have . Plus they are small and you don’t have any neighbors close enough to complain”.




Lilly’s eyes were huge as she took in every word.




Nick whispered to Toni “What do you think? I mean you take care of the house and the dogs”.




She replied “First off whispering in my ear is not nice, second it’s fine with me but I want her to know she will have to help take care of them”.




He replied “I like what whispering in your ear does to you and I agree”.




He said to Lilly “Your mama agreed however there are some rules you have to know about;


1. You will have to help mama take care of them, That means every night before you go to bed and every morning when you wake up you have to make sure they have water.


2. You will get your own poop scoop so you can help pick up their poop outside.


3. You have to help train the little ones to know our house rules.


Can you remember all of that”?




She jumped up and launched herself into his arms then said “I try too. But sometimes you might haffa remind me. K”?




He said “I can do that”.




So Nick filled out all of the adoption papers for the 4 puppies and paid the adoption fee.




He also had to sign a paper agreeing to have them licensed and micro chipped.




Since it was for a good cause he also bought a lot of food, toys, collars, crates, and flea prevention medicine.




Finally the added to family headed home.
Aaron asked Lilly “So sweet pea what are you naming them”?




She thought for a minute then replied “Donald, Daisy, Porky & Petunia”.




Everyone just laughed.




When they arrived home Nick and Aaron took the puppies in to see how they would get along with the older ones.




No one had to worry.




The older ones jumped & barked and acted like their parents.




Then they helped bring everything inside.




Toni made a quick spaghetti and after everyone ate Lilly helped her with the dogs then her & Aaron went to bed.




As Toni was heading to her room Nick took her arm and took her to his room and closed the door.




He grinned and said “I still have that problem to take care of for you”.





He backed her over to his bed until she fell back on it with him on top of her.





He gave her a kiss that about melted her clothes off.
Before long both of them were naked & he was between her legs.




He said as he planted kisses on her neck “How far do you want to go? I mean we went very far this morning and got interrupted”.




She said “I still want to get to know each other more and I think we need to have alone us time but I cannot be this close to you with out having you inside of me. I need you. Please Nick’.




He leaned down and gave her a very passionate kiss while bringing her right leg over his hip.




She reached between them and put him at her entrance then pushed upwards.




He plunged into her going all the way in then pulled out and did it over and over again.





She threw her head back and let out a very loud moan then squeezed him every time he pushed into her.





With every plunge into her his pubic area brushed against her bundle of nerves which made her get even more excited.





After a little while both of them were sweating and panting and getting very close to finishing.




He pulled out then went in much faster than before and a lot harder




.
So hard in fact that she was moved backwards on the bed.





Finally 20 minutes later he plunged into her extremely hard several times, tensed up and came with a very loud moan.





When she felt him release she squeezed him and found her release.





Several minutes later when their breathing had returned to normal he pulled out and laid next to her.




He softly kisses her then says “I can tell you haven’t been with anyone in a very long time because you were a very tight fit. Felt damn good”.





She turned red and replied “I forgot how big you were. I think I will be sore tomorrow”.





He pulled the covers over them and said “Then we will wait until you feel better before we do that again. Are you on any birth control because we didn’t use any protection”.





She said “Yes to regulate my periods since they have always been irregular”.




He replied “Good. I agree that we should get to know each other better before we plan on having any more children. Goodnight babe”.





She kissed him, cuddled to him with her back against his chest and his arms around her then said “Goodnight gorgeous”.
TBC