- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
NEEd Banner
The date was January 28, 2001.

Nick had been called in to Jives office.

As he walked in Nick saw his parents as well as management.

“What’s going on?” asks Nick.

“Please sit down Nick” says Scott.

As Nick sits down Scott says “Nick we have called you here due to a few problems we been having.

Now before you start I have already had this talk with Howie and AJ” “ok” as he sits he looks around scared.

“ Well Nick, you know that you have lately been getting truckloads of money,in the millions and all you do is blow it on drinking and many other things” says Jennifer.

“Yeah what about it?” says Nick looking at her.

Jen breaths a bit knowing what she was going to say was not going to go over well at all but it had to be done.

“Well Nick since its your 21st birthday, your parents and I have talked and the only way you are going to keep getting what your grandparents have left you and your money from being in the group is your going to have to marry a women that your parents and jive have chosen for you who will help you settle down and grow up some”.

Nick jumps up “ Are you fucking crazy! There is no way in hell im getting married!”.

Bob looks at his son, “Nick you have no chose in this matter! Now sit down and Hear what Jen and Scott have to say now!”

Nick sits down crossing his arms as Scott continues “ Nick you will be marred on the 28th of April the day the young woman turns 18, she lives in New Jersey, just so you know you can"t get a divorce for at least 3 years and you must at least have one child for you to get what was left to you and your earnings from BSB”.

Nick starts to tear up “This is not fair! I don’t even know this girl!”

Jane looks at her son “ You will be going to New Jersey to spend time with her, as well as be there when her parents tell her, you will leave tomorrow”

Nick storms out he grabs his cell and calls AJ.

“Hello?” says AJ “Man please tell me what to do?” AJ then says “ I am guessing you just got out of the meeting with Jive. Man I know you don’t like this nether do Howie or I but just try and make a good thing out of a bad thing”

“And how the hell am I to do that J?” yells Nick into the phone.

“ Nick I"m sorry to tell you this, but Howie and I don’t wish to be out of the group, its our life so we are going to man up and do what they have told us to do. Go meet your bride to be and be nice to her!” says AJ hanging up.

Nick head to his house to think then goes on his boat for alone time. As he sits there watching the sunset he vows to make everyone pay for this in the worst way possible.