- Text Size +
Nick and Toni head to charlie browns for lunch.


When they are seated Nick takes a long look at her.

She was pretty, granted not like most of the woman he has dated but she was pretty.

Long waist length blonde hair, huge blue eyes and had curves.

So Toni, tell me about yourself" Nick says.

Toni looks up at him and then says "Well I will be 18 on the 28th of April, I love school, I want to go to school for teaching"she looks down as she said this.


Nick takes her hand and says " I'll make sure you still get to do that Toni, I won't let everyone take your dreams away"

Toni smiled at him as their food came and they talked they found out they both liked the ocean and marine life.

By the time lunch was over and they got up to leave Nick took her hand as they walked back to the car.

He then asks " So do you have to go back to school?"

" I should its only gym class maybe you can join me?" she smiles at him.

They head back to school Nick grabed his gym bag and they headed in

Toni got a pass that allowed Nick to be apart of her gym class.

They headed to her locker people looked at Nick but didn't put 2 and 2 together that he was a Backstreet Boy.

However there were a lot of girls looking at him and drooling because he was so gorgeous and just had that charm about him.

Toni found herself getting jealous.

Throughout out gym class the two of them had fun.


Something Toni never did in gym class.

By the time the day was over Toni and Nick found themselves liking each other and the citation they were in a bit more.

He drove her back home.

When they pulled up to her house and got out Nick pulled Toni in to a hug and kissed her softly.

She responded by putting her arms around his neck and kissing him back.

They both then went in to the house.
Chapter End Notes:
So what did you all think?