- Text Size +
Nick and Toni reach their hotel room.

The Honeymoon Suite at The Waldorf Astoria.

The bellhop took their bags in, Nick tipped him and finally they were alone.

Toni thought it was beautiful.

In the bedroom was a King sized bed with a canopy with a crème & burgundy comforter.

The bathroom had a marble tub that could fit 6
people along with a shower that had 2 shower heads on each wall & one in the ceiling and a vanity with his & hers sinks along with two toilets.

It was only 7pm so Nick says "Hey, why don't you get changed we will go site seeing ".

Toni looks at her new husband then says " Ok" she goes in the bathroom and changes then comes back out wearing jeans and a pink tank top and pink jersey girl pull over.

Nick was in jeans and a green dress shirt and a Celtics pull over.

They head out the hotel and walk around NYC.

They held hands the whole time and had dinner at a cute little cafe.

Then headed back to the hotel.

Toni went to change as Nick got ready for his favorite part of the wedding night.

As she walks out Nick looks at her and smiles she was in a pair of boys shorts and a tank top that said Nicks girl on it.

"Cute shirt" smiles Nick.

"Thanks my best friend made it for me" she says as she climbs into the bed.

Nick roles on to his left side and looks at her slowly placing his hand on her belly.

She looks at him "what are you doing?"

He leans in and says " This" as he kisses her she pushes away.

“Why did you do that”? he says.

She replied “Because you tried to kiss me. We got married because we had to not because we wanted to so I see no reason why we need to have sex”.

He replies “You do know why we were forced to get married . Right?

So I can get everything I worked for and so you will get your inheritance.

We were somehow conned into this with no way out except to do what they want.

According to what I was told we have to stay married for at least 3 years and produce one child.

If that doesn’t happen I will lose over $300 million dollars I have earned over the years along with my

friendship with my band mates, my house and song rights along with royalties.

Another reason I want to make love is because although I am not in love with you I do care for you and I

think if we do make love there will be much stronger feelings afterwards.

When I fist met you I knew I liked something about you. I feel I can trust you.

And if/when we do make a baby I think you will be a very good mother”.

Toni looked over at her husband and saw truth in his beautiful blue eyes.

She made a decision to stick with this marriage and make it work.

She said “Why don’t you order some dessert from room service to be delivered in an hour and in the

meantime we can take a bath. I mean we do want to be clean when we kiss each other”.

Then she got up and headed into the bathroom.

Nick’s jaw was hanging open because he could not believe that she was going along with everything.

As soon as he heard the water start he called room service and ordered two slices of chocolate

Cheesecake along with a bottle of champagne.

Then he walked into the bathroom and almost chocked.

She was sitting in a white marble bathtub up to her neck in bubbles with red rose petals floating on the top.

She smiled and said “Well husband are you just going to stand there or are you going to help your wife take a bath”?

He finally closed his mouth and took his clothes off.

When he was naked it was her turn to drool and stare then she let out a moan that he heard.

It made him smile to know that he made her get excited like that.

He walked over to the tub and she scooted forward so he could climb in behind her.

When he sat down he put his legs on the side of her so she was surrounded by him then pulled her back against his chest so her head was resting on his shoulder.

He had his arms around her and was placing soft kisses on her neck and collarbone and running his hands down her chest.

He stopped at her breasts and started to massage them which made her moan again and push back against him.

She felt how excited he was and smiled then reached a hand back and rubbed her hand over him which made him thrust forward and moan in her ear.

He whispered “Wife if you keep doing that this wedding night will be over before it starts”.

She replied “Don’t tell me husband that you are running out of energy? I guess we won’t have much of a wedding night after all”.

He sucked on her neck leaving a very noticeable hickey then replied “Oh believe me we will have a very memorable wedding night/morning. I have more energy than you can imagine”.

He sat up and grabbed the loofa and put some of her vanilla scented body wash on it and started washing her from the neck down.

Stopping at all of his favorite places.

Every time he ran the loofa over her breasts she arched into his hands and moaned which encouraged him too go farther.

He washed her abdomen and when he got to her small patch of curls he spread her legs wider.

He slowly ran the loofa through her neither regions then back up stopping at her bundle of nerves.

Her head was against his shoulder and she started kissing his neck and ears.

She didn’t know that his ears were his sensitive spot so when she did that he rubbed her spot a bit harder.

As he was doing this he inserted a finger in her and curled it hitting her g spot.

Curls of pleasure that felt like electrical shocks started in her lower regions and spread until they consumed her whole body.

She arched her back and clenched her lower muscles around his fingers as she came moaning his name.

He kept thrusting his fingers in and out as she came down from her first orgasm.

She said “That was so worth the wait. I never knew it could be that good”.

He replied “Oh my dear that was just a warm up. It will get so much better later on”.

She said “How can it possibly get any better”?

He grinned and said “Because I want this to be very memorable for you and I want to see your face when I am deep inside of you making you scream”.

He turned her around and sat her on his lap.

She leaned down and gave him a very passionate kiss.

As she was doing this she tentatively reached down and wrapped her hand around him.

She thought -Oh my goodness he is very large and thick. It won’t fit.

She didn’t realize she had said the last part out loud.
He kissed her back and said “Yes my dear it will fit. It will be tight but it will fit over and over again. Until both of us are exhausted”.

She slowly squeezed him as she ran her hand up and down his extremely hard erection.

Stopping at the head to run her finger around the hole.

Up and down she went squeezing and rubbing until he arched his back and started moaning “Oh damn baby you have to stop”.

She said “No I don’t”.

So she squeezed harder and stroked faster until he threw his head back, pushed into her hand and came very hard.

He moaned her name over and over again in between kisses.

When he had calmed down he hugged her and said “I am very glad to see that you are enthusiastic about this.

Now why don’t we get out and take this to our bed”.
She was a bit scared but she trusted him so they got out, dried each other off and went to bed.

He brought the tray over with their cheesecake and champagne and they fed each other and had a couple glasses of champagne.

By this time she was feeling pretty good.
She wasn’t drunk but more relaxed.

He put their plates and glasses on the serving cart and laid down beside her on the bed.

He again put his hand on her belly and rubbed as he slowly kissed her.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she opened her mouth and their kissing got very passionate & hot.

He got fully on top of her and nudged her legs apart and settled between them as they continued to kiss.

He broke the kiss and leaned down to kiss her neck.

She leaned up and started kissing/sucking on his neck which left a rather large hickey, as she was doing this he started rubbing his erection up and down her sex making her get very wet and ready for him.

After a couple minutes he looked down and said “I want you so bad but you have to know this will hurt a bit”.

She smiled and replied “I know that. But thank you for thinking of me. Now make love to me and make me fully your wife”.

He smiled and put his hand under her thigh lifting her leg up around his hip.

He reached between them and put himself at her entrance and pushed forward slowly.

She tensed up and he kissed her and whispered “Just relax baby”.

He pushed forward bit by bit giving her time to get used to him until he reached her barrier.

She said “Just do it fast so the pain will be over quicker”.

So he pulled all the way out then slammed back in all the way to the base breaking through her barrier.

He threw his head back and moaned “Oh holy shit your tight. Damn”.

She whimpered “I’m sorry”.

He replied “No. Don’t be sorry. That is a compliment, you feel so amazing around me. Like you were squeezing me with your hand”.

He kissed away the few tears she shed because it hurt and kept still until she gave him the signal to move.

After a couple minutes she arched her hips up and squeezed him.

He got the hint and started moving.

Slowly at first then faster the more she squeezed him and moaned.

He rotated his hips which made her scream his name.

She brought both of her legs up so they were by her shoulders which let him go in very deep.

The faster he moved the more she moaned and scratched her nails down his back which made him arch his hips and hit her g spot.

After about 35 minutes of this she started breathing faster and moaned “Oh…. Nick…..ahhhhhh…….baby”.

Then she squeezed him and found her release.

Feeling her contract her womanhood around him as she came triggered his release.

He moaned “Oh…..damn baby……….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”.

He collapsed on top of her and rested while they both caught their breath.

A few minutes later he pulled out and rolled off of her and brought her to rest her head on his chest.

He brought the covers up over them and she said “Thank you Nickolas. That was beautiful and something I will never forget”.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head then replied “Oh you are very welcome. I hope you feel ok. Now why don’t we rest for a bit because I have a feeling we will do that a few more times before sunrise”.

She snuggled into his side and they both fell asleep with visions of how the next time would be.

A couple hours later she woke up to use the bathroom and felt a bit sore but very happy.

When she got back to bed she decided to surprise him by sitting on him to wake him up.

She found him hard again and got very wet & excited.

She leaned down and gave him soft kisses until he opened his eyes and said “Well hello beautiful. What did you have in mind”?

She smiled and said “More of you in me. If that’s ok with you”?

He laughed and said “That will always be ok with me”.

She started scooting back and forth on him getting him wet with her juices.

As she leaned down he captured a nipple in his mouth and lightly bit it as he rolled the other one between his fingers.

She threw her head back and let out a low moan as she felt the sparks again.

She moved her hand between them and ran her index finger over the head of him and lightly pinched it then wrapped her fingers around as much of him as she could and started stroking him.

He got harder (if that was possible) and pushed into her hand.

A few minutes later she sat up with him still in her hand and lifted him so he was pointing up and slowly lowered herself onto him until he was all the way in.

She could feel him stretching her more than before because in this position he was in a lot deeper.

He let out a very loud moan as she started moving up and down.

Her hands were on his chest as she moved and as she went down he pushed up to meet her.

After a little while they had their heads thrown back and were making very sexy noises and sweating from the exertion.

He grabbed onto her hips and took control of the citation by pounding upwards very hard.

You could hear the body slapping noises and extremely loud moans and groans as they moved against each other.

As he felt her about to explode he sat up and lifted her off of him and put her on her hands and knees.

He got behind her and spread her legs and inserted himself back in her.

She said “I think I will like this”.

He smiled and replied “Oh I know you will like this. You will also feel me all the way inside of you because I go as deep as I possibly can”.

He grabbed her hips, pulled out so only the head was left in her and slammed all the way back in.

He moved so hard that she was moved forward towards the headboard.

As he moved back in she would push back to meet him.

He was pounding into her as hard as he possibly could without hurting her.

They both knew that they would be sore in the morning but it felt so good neither of them cared.

They went at it like this for another 30 minutes.

During that time she came twice.

When she was about to have her third orgasm he pulled out and slammed back in as hard as possible several times then leaned down, bit her shoulder and came harder than he ever has before in his life.

When she felt him get his release she tensed up, screamed his name and got hers too.

They both collapsed on the bed and rested till they calmed down several minutes later.

When he got up and pulled out he heard her let out a hiss of pain,

“Are you ok” he asked.

She replied “Yes just very sore”.
He said “Why don’t we both get some sleep. After the day and night we have had I’m sure we both need it”.

She went to the bathroom to use the facilities and freshen up then went to bed and waited for him.

He went next then came to bed and got in behind her.

He had his arms wrapped around her so they were spooning.

He said “Goodnight wife”.

She said “Goodnight to you too husband”.

And with that they both drifted off to sleep very happy and content in a citation neither of them thought they would like.
TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Please review. I want know what you think, good and bad.
Thank you for reading.