- Text Size +
CHAPTER 2

Diana’s Pov

The very next morning I woke up with huge hangover. Wait a minute; did I really meet with AJ Mclean and Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys? Or was I just imagining the whole thing? Well, I tend to be the imaginary girl. Don’t get me wrong though, it was a pleasure to meet with them, but I was getting beer after beer, shot after shot with two guys whom were trying to keep their soberty. So it wasn’t really cool of me. I didn’t put myself into whole black out thing, thankfully.

I had fun with them, Nick was trying to flirt with me which was totally adorable, however I had one rule with guys like him, I’m not going into that road with them. I’m not dating celebrities. I tried once, while I was acting for my tv show and it didn’t turn out nicely, so I had that rule with myself. And dating with Nick Carter, definitely a no-no. He is cute though, sad but true. And let me tell you something, he s a hottie. While all the girls in the bar trying to impress him, he was acting cool with that, politely ignoring anyone outside our foursome. May be that’s because he grew up with that, naturally humble or maybe he was just trying to show-off me, and I liked that.


After we got out from bar, Nick suggested us to go to his place to have couple of more drinks and maybe watch a movie or so. AJ and Rochelle totally downed for that idea while on the other hand I doubted it. It was because I was already drunk and I’m not their friend exactly. Yeah, maybe we get along well but we were in a bar and if you aren’t a total jerk, I can get along with everyone. That’s in my nature, I’m a friendly person. So we exchanged numbers with Rochelle, whom is the most friendly girl I met in a long time and promised each other to keep in touch, and went into our separate ways. The guys and Rochelle looked disappointed. Now, I’m thinking about it after a week later, I totally feel stupid that I didn’t say yes to Nick’s offer. I should have said yes but I didn’t. Anyways, today is a new and challenging day I have an audition for a big Hollywood flick and I need to meet with my manager in two hours. I should get ready or I would be late.

Same day, 4 Hours later
Rochelle’s Pov


“Don’t tell me, he is daydreaming again?” I asked AJ while eyeing Nick whom sitting on the other side of the backstage. They have a gig for today, here in LA and I needed to do stage make up for Nick.

“I don’t know babe” AJ replied while rolling his eyes.

“Hey dork” Brian patted Nick’s baseball cap.

“Hey, what was that for?” Nick quickly stand up from where he sat.

“That was for you daydreaming again for the second time today, wonder who you were thinking about?” Brian joked.

“Dirty Diana, duhhh.” AJ exclaimed, laughing. Nick started to blush like a 16 year old kid which made me giggle.

“Dirty Diana? Huh?” Brian asked. “ No, I really don’t wanna know.” He added while whistling the infamous MJ song and went off for soundcheck.

“FYI, I wasn’t dreaming about Diana.” Nick said while I started to do his make up.

“FYI, What are you, 12?” I snapped. “Honey, it’s a good thing that you actually have a crush on somebody who has brains.” I giggled.

“Yeah man, that was one cool girl.” AJ added.

“Guys, I just got out from one long term relationship, I’m not going into that road again.” Nick told us, clearly disturbed with the subject.

“So you were considering, asking her out?” AJ asked.

“Man, am I missing something here? I practically invited to my place out of all the places in the world? She totally blew us off, remember? She is not interested,and she made it clear.”

“Are you hear what you were saying?” I asked. “Seriously, you just won’t ask her out because she refused your invitation to your place?” I added. Men, they are all the same, even my monkee sometimes. And being Nick Carter, definitely not helps the situation either.

“Yeah Nick. She probably didn’t know about your rule with your house.”AJ said. I just rolled my eyes, Nick has that weird rule about his house, unless he really feels like he likes the girl, or trust the girl, he just hangs out anywhere but his place. For him to invited Lauren to his place took 3 months, AJ told me when I first met the guys.

“You know what, I’m gonna call her and invite her to your guys show.” I exclaimed.

“That’s a one good idea, babe” AJ replied while kissing my cheek. Nick just rolled his eyes.

“What? She gave me her number, remember? And what can I say, I liked the girl.”

“Easy.” Nick tapped on my shoulder and leaving the room for join the other guys.

“Are you playing the matchmaker or what?” AJ joked.

“I just have that weird feeling about those two. I can totally see them as a couple.” I said and found Diana’s number on my phone.

“Hey girly.”

“Oh hey Rochelle, long time no talk my friend.”

“Yeah, sorry about that, I was meaning to call you sooner but dealing with work and planning a wedding, didn’t help.” I smiled at myself, thinking about the wedding always put myself a goddamn smile.

“I can totally relate to that except for the wedding part.” She joked.

“So I was wondering what are you plan on doing this evening? The guys are having a show here in LA at House of Blues, so I wanted to invite you.”

“Oh really that would be so cool but unfortunately I have to be at some work dinner with my agent tonight. I got a lead role from some Hollywood flick which will be co staring with Leo DiCaprio can you imagine?” She exclaimed happily.

“Wow girl. That’s awesome . Congratulations!” I practically shout .

“Thanks girly. But you know what, I have that new movie coming on to the theatres next Friday so this Friday there will be a red carpet event. I was costarring with Vin Diesel so if you guys wanna join me I would be so happy. You can feel free to invite Nick and the other guys and their wifes of course as well. It would be fun.”

“Oh sure that would be cool. Any hot scenes with Vin?” I joked.

“Mannn.. Damn that guy he was one hell of a kisser.” She laughed which made me giggled .

“So I’ll send you the VIP tickets if you will text me your address info and see you there I guess.” She added cheerfully.

“Definetely. Can’t wait.” I said and clicked the phone off.


After I got off the phone with Diana I went into the stage to see what the guys are upto. They were messing around with Baylee on the stage while doing the soundcheck at the same time.

I waited for 45 minutes tll they finish off their soundcheck to give the guys the recent news and invitation. I was so curious to see what Nick’s gonna say about that.
Chapter End Notes:
Feel free to review !!!Thanks :)