- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is another 2 more chapters!! Hoe you will like it.. Please review :)

CHAPTER 3

Diana’s Pov

Friday came so quickly. I was planning to meet with Rochelle, AJ and whoever they come with after the red carpet event. The after show party. Everybody was in rush. My team came to my house early in the morning, started to do my hair and make up. I was planning on wearing red Marchesa gown with Christan Louboutin heels.


People are already fussing and gossiping about the movie so much, but I was thinking it was because I was costarring with Vin and he wasn’t really a romance /chick flick actor. Some critics already started to written meanful things about him even though they didn’t see the movie yet.

“Are you nervous?” Vin asked me when we were in the limo going to the theatre.

“I’m. I think I’m going to get sick.” I said to him, smiling nervously.

“You know what, I have a good feeling about this. I think we’ll be fine. And don’t worry you look gorgeous.” He said, winking his eye and smiling charmingly.

‘Wow, I’m really doing this…’ I thought to myself, being an actress I always planned on being on Broadway but life doesn’t always give you what you want.

“Are you ready?” He asked me one more time while we stopped in front of the theatre.

“I’ll never be” I laughed it off and he helped me getting out from the car. The media and paparazzi’s were getting crazy. The flashes were everywhere. I spotted my manager in the crowd. Slowly walking towards to him while giving some autographs to people. The flashes started make me nauseous.

“There you are, princess.” Ricky, my manager hugged me. “ They need to take your picture in the carpet.” He hold my hand and dragged me in front of the cameras.

15 minutes later I was done with the press, trying to find my best friend and other guests that I invited. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any of them because of all the hustle. Anyhow, I got myself into the theatre with my manager and waiting nervously for movie to start. I was trying to playing it cool but it was more than my dreams…

Rochelle’s Pov

“Thanks for dragging me some stupid Hollywood movie event.” Nick whispered in my ear while we were posing for cameras.

“Hey I’m doing this for you.” I snapped.

“I really don’t think that would be helpful. We couldn’t even get near to her. “ He told me, looking pissed. “ Thanks guys, enough with the posing.” He shouted at the paparazzi’s.

“You know what “ AJ looked at him “Whatever.” He added while he saw his look on his eye.

“Hey, she is a nice girl and she invited us and I really wanna see that movie. Plus, being on red carpet instead of busted infront of some stupid bar is a good press for you two. So stop whinning Nick because you didn’t get any attention yet.” I told to them while we were walking into the theatre. AJ quickly approached my hand and squeezed it.

2 hours later, I was almost on tears. The movie was about a soldier whom just returned from Iraq and afterwards he fell in love with his psychotherapist at the recovery center. It was a chiché story but on the other hand I found it meaningful, and either Vin Diesel or Diana played it very well. From the looks of the guys , I can see they liked it especially Nick.

“So you wanna go say hi to her and congratulate?” I asked him while people were starting to leave the theatre one by one.

“Yeah.” He said.

“Hey girly.” I said to Diana while approached her shoulder.

“Oh hey Rach, I thought you guys didn’t make it. I’m so glad to see you here.” She hugged me.

“You look fantastic.”

“Thanks honey, you too.” She smiled and turned to guys.

“Was it really boring for you two?” She smiled nervously to the guys.

“No I really liked it. Good job D.” AJ told to her

“Thanks AJ. I appreciate it.” She quickly added.

“Yea, you look beautiful.” Nick finally speaked.

“Thanks Nick.” She said, smiling. I totally saw her blushed.

“So you guys wanna join me at the after party? I’m desperately alone tonight I couldn’t find my either best friend or the other friends before the movie.” She laughed. “Plus, I’m dateless.” She added while looking at Nick.

“Of course we will, won’t we Nick?” AJ asked.

“Yea,sure.”