- Text Size +
CHAPTER 4

Diana’s Pov

You've got fashion and style
I'm lovin' your smile and
The way you get down
I can't see no one else
It's you by yourself, yea
In spite of the crowd
(Baby no one else matters)

It started off with a kiss
Never expectin' this
And now I'm here copin' with
My addiction (addiction)
It started off with a kiss
Never expectin' this
And now I'm here copin' with
My addiction

While all the girls say


I'm addicted to you
You're my addiction
I'm addicted to you

You're my addiction


When I'm lookin' in the mirror
Honey, you are all I see
And it could not be no clearer
That I need you here with me


I was hopin you'd notice
The way that I like to
Have you around
Listen and you will find that
Your heart beats for me
Girl, I hear the sound


It started off with a kiss
Never expectin' this
And now I'm here copin' with
My addiction (addiction)
It started off with a
Never expectin' this
And now I'm here copin' with
My addiction

While all the girls say


I'm addicted to you


When I'm lookin' in the mirror
Honey, you are all I see
And it could not be no clearer
That I need you here with me


I'm addicted to you
You're my addiction


Oh the after party. I knew that I was going to see something like that. People were having fun. Don’t get me wrong after couple of awkward moments with Rochelle AJ and Nick we finally made our way to the party. It was at W Hotel. The press was going crazy when we made our way to the entrance. Seeing me with Nick and AJ gave them definitely the wrong idea. They were shouting how long we’ve been dating? Me and Nick. Yeah that was definitely one big mistake that I did. Ricky approached me quickly and asked me ‘what was wrong with me?’ and ‘out of all people why would I decided to come to the party with Nick Carter?’

“I wasn’t thinking clearly Rick, I’m sorry.” I whispered in his ear.

“Don’t be. Now it’s damage control time” He said while pushing me in front of the cameras with Nick.

“I’m so sorry.” I told Nick while he quickly nodded his head and smiled reassuringly.

“It’s ok.”

It was terribly too much flash for one single night. While the press saw us together coming to them they started to ask their nonsense questions.

“Guys, Diana and I, we are not dating so calm down, there are unfortunately no juicy details you can get from us tonight.” Nick told them quickly while I was just trying to protect my eyes from the flashes. “She becomes a good friend of our group when we met couple of weeks ago. You see AJ and his fiancé is here with us tonight. And we are just celebrating Diana’s first movie which is totally rocks! You guys should go and see the movie.” He added and then winked at me which totally made me melt at that moment. Well, if we would lived in medieval times, he would definitely be my knight in shining armor.

“Thank you.” I said in his ear, and after that we started to pose with Rochelle to the cameras.

“So tell me what’s going on between you two? Anything I should know?” Ricky asked me, raising his eyebrow when we finished our posing.

“Excuse me.”

“You and Nick Carter?”

“Not that it’s any of your business but nothing s going on with me and him except that he is a friend.”

“I’m your manager D.” Ricky looked disbelief.

“Well then, if you’re my manager instead of pushing me in front of the cameras with him, just do your job and manage the situation without Nick’s saving my ass for tonight.”

“He is no good for you.” He snapped.

“What?” I practically shout at him which made the trio turned to us. “Last time I checked, in your business term it says that you can manage my contracts and my agenda, find me the suitable roles for some good movies or whatever. You can’t manage my dating life. So excuse me but I have a party to catch.”

“Nobody’s going to take you seriously if you’re planning on dating him. He dated with Paris Hilton for God’s sake.” He yelled at me while I joined the others to going into the bar.

I started to feel my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

“I’m so sorry.” That was all I could managed to say when we finally sit in the VIP area. He just nodded at me and turned to Rochelle.

“I need a bottle of Jack and Ciroc.” I said to the waiter. AJ looking at me confused.

“So.” He started.
“I need to celebrate.” I cut off his words.

“With a bottle of whisky and vodka.” He asked.

“That’s what the alcohol s for.”

“Are you sure, you are ok, hun?” Rochelle approached this time.

“Yeap, I need to have fun.” I smiled at her. Ricky made his way to us.

“If you want to change your dress sweetie, I booked a room for you.” He told me. Yeah, even though he is pissing me off nonsense sometimes, I m still glad to have him around.

“Thanks Rick. Excuse me.” I told the people at our table.

Rochelle’s Pov

“That is why exactly I didn’t want to do anything with her.” Nick told AJ and me, while Diana heading towards the elevator.

“Hey, her manager is a jerk, man.”

“No, her manager is absolutely right. That girl, she is going to be a star and me, well, no offense J but nobody’s taking us seriously anymore in the states, man. She seriously doesn’t need someone like me.”

“So you really like her?” I asked Nick.

“I mean yeah, I m attracted to her physically and everybody knows that but also she is a nice girl, I can see that. I wouldn’t want to destroy her career before it starts.” Nick said, disappointed.

“I think you are looking from the wrong perspective. I think if something’s going to get happen between you two, it will be good for both of your careers.”

“No, I dated with Paris, remember.” Nick laughed nervously. “It’s just that people are still talking about me and Paris‘s relationship, I just can’t believe that.” I nodded “My past is still haunting me, and I can’t do anything about it.”

“You can do something about it, screw what the others say.” AJ told all of a sudden. “ Men, I got into rehab and I got on Oprah to faced the world. I told the world that I was an addict. It wasn’t easy and I know it wasn’t exactly the same thing that you needed to put through in your life but look at me now, I’m engaged, I’m happy, I’m satisfied with what I became. Sometimes you just need to take control in your actions. Just make sure that you’re not going to let yourself down that every mistake that you re going to make in that road.” He smiled slyly.

“Oh and don’t make that girl upset.” He pointed at Diana whom walking towards to us, smiling. “My fiancé really likes her; she would probably knock you in the nose if you would do something bad.” He laughed.