- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I've taken some Massive creative license with this.

*UPDATE*
I posted this in the Alternate Universe genre as well.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review and let me know what you think
PROLOGUE
At 5 years old, Jaseraie was a very lucky girl. She had 5 older brothers who cared for her and looked out for her. She had a best friend who was like a 6th twin brother. Then there was the boy down the street, who she only knew as Carrot, that she had a puppy crush on. He was a sweet little blonde boy who loved to play tricks on her, and then kiss her to apologize for being mean. What he didn't know was that she stopped being upset a long time ago!

But her whole world was turning upside down. She just found out she was moving. Her whole family was moving. So she went over to her best friend, Adam's house. They cried and Cried. "I promise you Jassy, we'll stay friends forever. We'll call each other and stuff." They hugged and Jaseraie ran down the street to Carrot's house. "Carrot! Carrot! I'm moving. I don't wanna go!!! Can I stay here with you?" Carrot laughed smiled and laughed at her. "Listen Little Princess. If you stay with me all your brothers would miss you. Why would you want to do that to them? Why have 5 people miss you, instead of one?" He wiped the tears from her eyes from her eyes. "But I promise you, Little Princess,, we'll see each other again. I don't know when.. but we will one day." he kissed her forehead and walked her back home.

Jaseraie and her family moved the next day. She watched out the window as the car pulled away from their street. "One day Carrot...."



CHAPTER 1
At 28 years old, Jaseraie was still pretty lucky. She was a beautiful girl. She had long, wavy, brown hair. She had almost emerald green, cat-shaped eyes with a heart shaped face and an olive complexion. She had managed to stay close to Adam... who grew up to be the world famous Adam Lambert. She called him Al. Her brother James had grown up to be Lance from *NSYNC. Her other 4 brothers had grown up to be 4 of the 5 Backstreet Boys; Kevin, Howie, Brian, and AJ. The 6 of them had all changed their last names for career purposes. They didn't want to be the next Osmands or Baldwins or something.

Jaseraie even had her own singing career now. She was CJ Carter... overnight YouTube sensation. But it made it VERY hard for family get togethers. That is why CJ was so happy to be going on tour with the Backstreet Boys. Almost an entire year with her brothers. The tour schedule was close to Adam's. So she would be able to see him every couple weeks. Hopefully she could talk to him more than that. Texting was an AWESOME invention.

There was only one thing CJ was worried about. That was Nick. She'd never really been around him. She didn't know anything except for what was public knowledge and what her brothers had told her.

"This is going to be the best your ever," she said as she packed her clothes quickly and ran down to the taxi waiting for her. The taxi took her to the hotel where she was supposed to meet the boys... and Adam. She and Adam were meeting for lunch before she left.

Adam was waiting outside for her. She ran up to him and hugged him. "Girl you look hot! If only I could find it in me to like girls... You'd be at the top of my list." CJ laughed. He was always saying things like that. "Yea, yea. But you just like guys too damn much. Speaking of boys, do you think my brothers are going to trip shit over this outfit?" Adam looked up and down at her outfit: soft-skin black leather pants, knee high black leather boots, a white spaghetti strap tank top and a black heart choker. "Yes. Definitely going to trip shit!. But don't worry about it. They're supposed to. It's in their job description as older brothers!"

"So, where to Al? Your turn to pick lunch." "Nope, Jassy. Still your turn. I picked twice in a row. So you pick." "Ok then. Let's head east and see what we can find." An hour later, Adam and CJ started back towards the hotel. "You know, it's going to be weird not seeing you or talking to you everyday, Jassy. But I'll call you as much as I can. And I'll text you every day." CJ wrapped her arm around his waist. "I know sweetie. We'll make it work!"

The turned the corner to find Brian, AJ, and Howie standing between the hotel and the bus. "Love you Al. Call me soon!" She kissed his cheek and ran off to her brothers. "Hey guys! I'm so happy to see you. Guys? Hello? Boys?" They were all staring at her. AJ finally snapped out of it long enough to say something. "J. Wow. Look at you. Go put some damn clothes on! I mean, it's so great to see you too. Now, go put some damn clothes on!" CJ walked over to AJ and hugged him. "I've missed you the most!" She walked over to Brian and Howie in turn and hugged them then walked back to AJ. "Well, you already packed my stuff away. So tough luck! She smiled sweetly and leaned up against the bus.

Nick walked off the bus. "So where is this sister of yours? Can't we just leave without.... Hello! I'm Nick." He looked up and down CJ's backside. "I'm the cutest and the ONLY available Backstreet Boy." He gave a toothy grin as CJ turned around. "Hi. I'm CJ. I'm their sister so I don't want to hook up with them anyway. So, shall we be going?"

Nick's jaw dropped. "You... you're their... sister? That can't be! You're too hot!" Brian and Howie walked onto the bus. AJ walked up to CJ, put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her onto the bus. "Don't mind Nick, sis. He's a horny teenager in a 30 year old man's body." CJ giggled and turned back to find Nick still staring. "so, Nick. Are you coming with or do we need to donate you to the city as a statue?" Nick shook his head a bit and followed her onto the bus.