- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please read and review!
Nick went running through the halls backstage. He had to get out. He had to get away. New York would be a good distraction. He walked down the street, trying to get CJ off his mind. "What is wrong with me?" He stopped outside a little restaurant. He had no idea where he was, but he did know that he was hungry. So he went in and ordered some lunch. He looked all around him, he saw the people gawking at him. Beautiful women were staring at him, and giving him THAT look. He knew that look. He could have almost any woman in this restaurant that he wanted. They all wanted Super Nick. While he was eating his lunch, he spotted a woman he would be willing to give Super Nick to. She was a gorgeous brunette. 'Of course she's a brunette,' he thought. 'They're almost always brunette. CJ's a brunette. STOP THAT Nick. Stop thinking of CJ!' Once he was finished eating lunch, he strutted over to the beautiful brunette that was sitting by herself in the corner table. "Hi." He gave her his sexiest smile. "Do you wanna go for a walk...or something...with me?" She nodded her head vigorously and stood up. Nick went over and paid for both of their lunches. He walked back and took her by the hand and led her out the door. Nick looked over at her. "Anyway, Hi. I'm..." "You're Nick Carter! Oh my God, I can't believe this." She stared at him. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Stacy." He nodded. "Nice to meet you Stacy. That's such a beautiful name. So, Stacy... do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" Stacy batted her eyes at him. "Well of course I do, silly. I have a Backstreet Boys concert later in the day. But until then, and ever after then I'm all yours. You... I mean We can do anything and EVERYTHING you want to do!" Nick smiled. That was exactly what he wanted to hear.

CJ was pacing backstage. It was almost time for her to go onstage and no one had seen or heard from Nick in hours. AJ came up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. She jumped and turned to face him. "Oh...AJ... it's just you." He looked concerned. "Don't tell me that you're getting a case of stage fright. You've never been scared of performing in front of people." She shook her head. "No, nothing like that. I'm just worried about Nick." AJ nodded. "Yea. I understand. It's not like him to just disappear like this. He has before, but that was because..." AJ stopped. "What? J, tell me!" AJ shook his head. "It's nothing sis. Go on stage. Have a great time, and give this show the kick ass starter we need! And don't worry. I'm sure he'll turn up soon." He gave her a hug and a warm smile. CJ went on stage and sang as if her voice would bring Nick back sooner.

AJ watched CJ from backstage. "Of all the days for him to run off and make her worry..." He looked behind him and saw Nick trying to sneak in. "Yo, Nick! What the hell man?" Nick slowly turned to face him. "Hey....AJ.... Umm, sorry for the late appearance. I was...ummm. I was just... umm... busy." "What's her name?" Nick tried his best to look shocked. "I haven't done...." Nick sighed. "Stacy. Her name is Stacy. We've been running around New York all day. She's in the audience tonight. AJ shook his head and stated to walk away. "Get ready. We're on soon." CJ looked over and saw Nick following AJ. 'He's safe,' she thought. She finished her last 2 songs and ran backstage to go find Nick and talk to him

CJ ran around all over backstage trying to find Nick. "I just need to ask him about earlier." She was still looking for him when she heard the band start to play. "DAMN IT!" She walked down to her dressing room, grabbed her things and then left the building to go to her room. She texted Adam to meet her there. She didn't want to be alone. 15 minutes later, Adam was at her door. "Did you get to talk to him?" She shook her head and wrapped her arms around him. "It's alright sweetie. Tell you what... we'll order room service, watch some TV, and talk for awhile. You can talk to Nick when he gets back. OK?" CJ nodded. It was better than her plan to sit here and cry. Adam came back over and sat next to her. "Food is ordered. Hope you're hungry!" CJ looked over at him with tears welling up in her eyes. "What's wrong sweetie?" "Al, am I crazy? Is there something wrong with me?" Adam shook his head. "No Jassy. Nothing's wrong with you. Why are you asking?" She started crying. "Because... I.... I haven't even known Nick for a week and I'm..." Adam pulled her close and stroked her head. "Sweetie, you can't help who or when you fall. You've just fallen in love sooner than most people do." She shook her head. "I'm not in love with Nick!" Adam laughed at her. "The hell you aren't! Look at yourself, Jassy. You are crying because he's been missing and all you want to do is talk to him, but you can't. Hell, from what you texted me, it sounds like you stormed out because you thought he was ignoring you! He wouldn't even know you stormed out!" He laughed. "Like I said Jassy, you can't choose who you fall for. Because if you could, you would be mine Jassy. I would be head over heels for you." She smiled and giggled at him. "What?! I'm not kidding Jassy. I'm as in love with you as I can be without wanting to have sex with you. 'Cause that part just doesn't do it for me. But I would if I could choose who I loved like that. But that's why you're my best friend and why I could never live without you. You know now that I think about it, we almost have a typical hetero marriage... Love without the sex!" CJ laughed so hard she snorted. "There's that smile. Now here's what we do... I mean you do about Nick. You go talk to him tomorrow morning." She looked at him confused. "So your emotions don't go overboard. Anyway, you go talk to him about this morning. Then you'll work in how you feel about him. Then you tell him to leave your brothers to you, that you'll talk to them about dating him without a major beat down. What do you think?" She nodded. "Sounds good to me. But you never answered me. Am I crazy?" Adam chuckled. "Definitely! But you should never change!" Soon after they ate dinner, she was asleep with her head in Adam's lap.

After the show was done, Nick went and found Stacy. They walked to the hotel hand-in-hand. He took her to his room and gave her the grand tour. "This is the living room, sorta. This is the kitchen. In here is he bathroom with a lovely Jacuzzi. And over here is the bedroom." He smiled at her. "I was thinking of taking a nice long bath and then some..." he looked her up and down, "sleep. You interested?" Stacy nodded and followed him into the Jacuzzi. Nick reached over and pulled her face to his and started kissing her. Soon he was tangled with her. She was all over him. He was rubbing on her. "I think we're clean enough," he said as he took her hand and helped her out of the Jacuzzi and led her to his bedroom. 'Well, here comes Super Nick,' he thought as he closed the doors to the bedroom.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry it took so long to get this up and posted.