- Text Size +
CJ woke up and saw Adam cleaning. "Hey sleepyhead!" Adam smiled at her. "I thought you could use all the sleep you could get. So I thought I'd clean up the mess and pick up some of your stuff so you don't have to worry about it. I have to leave in a few hours. So what I'm thinking is some breakfast first, then I play a little dress up and you can go see Nick after I leave. What do ya say?" CJ nodded and go up to help Adam clean. After breakfast, Adam helped CJ pick out clothes, do her hair and make-up, and help her look her "yummiest" for her talk with Nick. When she was all done, she rode down to the lobby with Adam to say goodbye to him. She walked outside with him and gave him a big hug. "Please be careful Al. I love you." "I will Jassy. I love you too. Let me know what happens, ok? This is too juicy, and I'm too invested now NOT to find out how it ends!" CJ laughed and kissed his cheek. "I will. I'll see you soon Al." She watched as he got into a cab and drive off. She stared down the street for a few minutes, then let out a big sigh. "Well, here goes nothing!"
 
CJ was busy daydreaming in her head as she headed up to Nick's room. She could feel the butterflies fluttering in her stomach quicker with each step she took closer to Nick's door. Once she was outside his room, she fixed her clothes and let out a long sigh. She gently knocked on the door. "Nick, are you in there?" She knocked again. Howie came out of his room and handed her a room key. "Here. He needs to get ready to go anyway." She took the key and let herself in. "His room seemed messier than the last time. She walked around the room looking for Nick, but couldn't find him. She walked over to the bedroom doors and knocked. "Nick? Are you awake?" She put her ear to the door to listen. When she heard a soft snoring, she smiled and opened the door to wake Nick up. "Wake Up Nick! I have something I need to tell you!"
 
Nick opened his eyes and saw CJ standing by his bed looking down at him. He smiled up at her. "Hey there CJ. Good Morning!" As he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, he realized that CJ wasn't looking at him, she was looking past him. Then he remembered Stacy. He turned and saw her looking at CJ. "So, ummm, yea. Nick needs to be getting ready to go. We're supposed to leave soon. So...yeah." He saw the tears forming in CJ's eyes as she turned and walked out of his room. "Wait! Don't go Little Prin...." He stopped in the middle of calling after her. "Oh... My...God!!!" Nick's jaw dropped. Stacy sat up and kissed his shoulder. "Good morning. So," she curled her lip up, "Who was THAT?" Nick turned to face her. "She's... She's just the opening act. Listen Stacy I'm leaving town," He looked at the clock, "in about an hour." She nodded. "I know you're leaving. But I thought that maybe we could..." "NO!!!" Stacy winced. "Sorry. I just have a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in. That would just distract me and I wouldn't be able to get packed. They'd leave all my shit here too!" He kissed her cheek and threw on some clothes. "I'm sorry." With that he ran after CJ.
 
CJ threw the rest of her clothes in her suitcase and placed it by the door. "He has every right to..." She wiped the tears away. "I'm not gonna cry." She concentrated on packing. "I can't let my brothers see me like this." She sniffled and wiped one more set of tears away. She heard the elevator coming up. She made herself busy and made sure to not look at the door. "Don't worry Howie. I'm almost finished!" "CJ, I...I have no excuses." CJ turned to see Nick, not Howie. "You WERE crying! I... I... CJ I figured out that..." "Nick, please leave. I need to finish." "So do I, But CJ I..." "Get. Out. PLEASE!" Her voice turned to ice. "OK. I... I understand." AJ walked up to CJ. "Hey sis. Ready to go?" She nodded. "I just need to make a quick check around the mansion to make sure I didn't forget anything." AJ chuckled. "OK. Nick, you god to go?" AJ arched his eyebrow. "Yea, man. Everything is taken care of." AJ nodded. "Then I'll see you two downstairs." CJ walked around her room again an stopped in front of Nick. "So... let's just go downstairs." Nick watched CJ walk to the elevator. "Oh, little princess," Nick whispered. "How could I have forgotten you? And now... Now you hate me." "Are you coming?" CJ stood on the elevator holding the door open. "Yea. Yea, I'm coming." He walked over and onto the elevator. "Let's go."