- Text Size +

CJ walked onto the bus and straight to her room. "I HATE men!" She yelled as she threw herself onto her bed. "They always... He doesn't even know how I feel. We weren't dating. He had no obligations to me." She started crying again. "He can sleep with who or whatever he wants." She buried her head in her pillow and continued crying. Brian walked in and sat down next to her. He placed his hand on her back and started lightly scratching. "What's wrong J? How can Big Bro Brian help?" She turned her head and looked up at him. "I just... I can't... Brian I..." She sniffled and sighed. "I'm just having a hard time... adjusting to everything and everyone. I feel like I have no one to talk to about... girl things. Texting Al is just too hard when I have a lot to talk about. And you know I love you and all my brothers... But sometimes I need to talk to a girl... or Al." Brian nodded. "OK J. How about I see if I can arrange for you, Leighanne, Leigh, Rochelle... and Kristen to have dinner tonight once we get to Pittsburgh?" "Kristin? We're meeting Kevy in Pittsburgh?" He nodded again and smiled. "That would be great! Oh thank you Brian!" She sat up and threw her arms around Brian and hugged him tight. Brian returned the hug and rubbed her back.  "Alright CJ. I'll go talk to the girls and call Kevin and see what I can do." He wiped the tears from her eyes and left her to herself. "I'm sorry B. I can't tell you the whole truth. But maybe the girls can help." She smiled and put on her iPod to 'Through With You' by Maroon 5. She closed her eyes and leaned back on her bed and just relaxed.
 
Nick was playing on the Playstation 3 with AJ and Howie when Brian came into the room shaking his head. "She's lying. I know she is... but I don't think completely. Howie looked up at him. "What did she say was wrong?" Brian sighed. "That she's just having trouble adjusting and needs some girls to talk to. So do you two think you can convince Rochelle and Leigh to have a girl's night with J tonight? Leighanne  should be on board. She's been wanting to spend time with J anyway. And since we're meeting Kevin and Kristin in Pittsburgh, I'm going to call and see if Kristin wants to go too." AJ nodded. "yea, man. Rochelle has been asking when she can spend time with J again. Shouldn't be a problem." "Yea, Leigh too. She wants to see CJ really bad. It's been awhile since they've gotten to spend time together." Brian grinned. "GREAT!!! Hopefully this will help her out, and we can hope that she opens up to the girls. Nick, are you sure she didn't say ANYTHING to you about why she's upset?" Nick jumped. "Uh... no. Not a thing." Brian, AJ, and Howie all looked at each other. "OK then. I'll go call Kev and talk to him." Brian left and Howie went to find Leigh. AJ sat next to Nick. "You know Nick... we love CJ. She's our little sister. But we love you too. You're the little brother that was never born into the family. So if you need something, we're here. You know that right?" Nick nodded. "Yea, even though you guys threaten me on a daily basis I know." Nick chuckled. "I'm ok though." AJ punched Nick's shoulder. "You're lying too! So how about you and I go out on the town tonight too. Just you and me. Brian, Howie, and Kevin can stay here with the kids. Whatcha say?" Nick really didn't want to go out. That's what screwed him this morning. But it might be good to get out. "Nick?" Nick looked up at AJ. "Sure. Just not the same place as he girls. Maybe we can go play pool or something?" AJ agreed. "Cool. I'll let the guys know." AJ went out of the room. Nick turned his attention back to his game."No distractions tonight," he told himself.
 
CJ had been listening to her iPod for several hours when Rochelle came in and jumped on her bed. "HEY GIRL!! Night out on the town... Just us girls!" Leigh and Leighanne came into the room. "No men," Leighanne sang. "And no kids!" Leigh smiled. Rochelle leaned in close and whispered, "But lots of talking about 'em!" CJ laughed. "Yeah. Thanks ladies. I need this." Leighanne smiled. "well, technically you're our sister too..." "Almost sister! But love you like one anyway!" Rochelle butted in. "Yeah. That too." Leighanne continued. "So if you ever need us we're here. Just shoe the boys away and we can talk. Oh, by the way... Kristin is confirmed for tonight too!" CJ smiled. "So where are we going to go then?" They all looked between themselves. Leigh spoke first. "Well we definitely should get dinner. We can do that first." Leighanne nodded. "Then maybe we can go dancing!" "With a few drinks in there too," Rochelle finished and winked at CJ. "I think CJ could use a few drinks. She's been working hard!" The girls all laughed. "Sounds good to me. Thanks ladies. I love you girls!" They all hugged. "So," Leighanne started, "go ahead and start getting ready. Brian said it would only be about and hour and a half until we got there... And that was a half hour ago! So we'll go get ourselves ready too. Remember... You need to wear cute, girly clothes." CJ nodded. "Mmmkay. See y'all in a bit!"