- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please read and review
CJ Looked into the other room. "Yea. Sorry Al. You'd never believe what just ALMOST happened. No, not with them... With Nick!" She started pacing. "No, I'm rooming with him. A mess up in the reservation. Yes, Al. I know the man is hot.... So, how's your room? OK, I'll text details later. Bye, Sweetie."

Nick watched her hang up her phone. She was a cute shade of pink. He knew she kept looking over. It was cute that she was acting so nervous. But she was their sister. "What the hell am I thinking? Oh well." He turned off the game and went to take a shower.

"I HAVE to get out of this room. I know, I'll go hang out with Rochelle. That should keep my mind off of things." She waited until she heard the shower turn on, then went down the hallway and knocked on AJ's door. He opened the door and looked mad. "What did the pervert do now?" CJ Smiled. "Nothing. He was perfectly lovely. He's in the shower and I'm bored and Al has sound check. So... here I am. I thought Rochelle might wanna do some window shopping online!" AJ laughed at her. "You're obsessed with shopping How many pairs of boots do you have now?" "Not enough, bro. And it's only window shopping. Now move over and go get Rochelle please!" AJ laughed down the hallway as he went to find Rochelle. CJ walked into the room and sat down on the couch. Rochelle came running out and plopped down next to CJ and hugged her. "Good to see you chica! So what's for window shopping? Boots?" CJ rolled her eyes. "Everyone assumes it's boots! But no, not boots. If for no other reason than to prove your man wrong!" They both giggled. "So if not boots, how about jewelry?" "Works for me!"

Nick had tried all the other doors. So CJ had to be in with AJ and Rochelle. Nick knew AJ and CJ were very close from listening to him talk about her. The JJ twins, been attached at the hip since CJ could walk... or so he'd heard. AJ answered the door and scowled at him. "I wondered how long it was gonna take you." "Relax man. I just wanted to chill! An empty room is too much chill. Can I come in?" He saw AJ's face lighten up a bit. "Sure man. But let's leave the girls alone. They're off in their own little shiny world. Women and jewelry!" Nick walked into the room and followed AJ into the kitchenette. "What can I getcha Nick?" "A slice of pizza. I'm starved!" AJ laughed. "As always. But we're supposed to go to dinner in about an hour, so pick again!" Nick pouted. "Fine, gimme a Pepsi." AJ reached into the fridge, grabbed two and tossed one at Nick. "Thanks AJ."

AJ stood across from Nick trying to read him. "So, Nick," He took a sip of his Pepsi, "What are your intentions with my sister?" "What the hell, man?! I've known her... not even a day!" "Yes, Nick. But I know you. So, I will ask you again... What are your intentions? I'm not saying you'll get anywhere but it would be nice to have a heads up as to what to expect." He grinned at Nick. "AJ man, give me a little credit. She's your sister. Not just yours, ALL of you guys's sister." He arched his eyebrow at Nick. "OK, I have to admit, she's hot. And yea, I'd like to give her.... I mean it a go with her. But dude, you three scare me a bit." He laughed. "Good. I'm glad." He just smiled at Nick.

CJ looked at the time. "WOW! It's 5:45. We need to get going. Wouldn't Howie love it if we were all ready and ahead of time?" Rochelle laughed. "Yea, he'd be delighted!" CJ closed the laptop and the two girls walked into the kitchenette. "AJ, get your cute little ass ready to go." "Hey Monkey. We were getting ready to head down in a minute." CJ looked at Nick and turned around and walked out of the room towards the elevator. She went to text Adam and realized her phone was missing. "Shit. Shit. Shit!" She patted herself trying to find it. "Where'd it go?" She looked over and a hand was holding it. "Thanks girl! I.... Oh. Hi Nick. Wow... ummm nice hands!" She giggled. "You left this on the couch. I told them I'd get it to you since I was heading down anyway. So, can I walk downstairs?" "I guess since we're going to the same place... sure. Why not?"