- Text Size +
AJ had asked Nick to let CJ know they were headed back to the hotel for the night. They'd be leaving in he morning about noon. "We're trusting you to behave like a gentleman, Nick!" He laughed at the memory. "Like I'd take a chance on getting my ass kicked by you all." He knocked on CJ's dressing room door, but there was no answer. He knocked again, still no answer. "She's probably already left, but just in case..." He opened the door and saw CJ asleep on the couch with nothing but a T-shirt and a thong on. His eyes almost popped out of his head. "WOW!!" Then he noticed her phone on her stomach. "Aw. Poor thing was tuckered out." He grabbed a skirt from the floor and managed to get it on her without waking her up. He grabbed her phone and put it in his jeans pocket. "Can't lose that, now can we?" He scooped her up and cradled her in his arms. "She looks so sweet and innocent." She snuggled into his chest, which made him blush. "That doesn't happen a lot." He was almost outside when he heard her mumbling in her sleep. "Carrot. I want Carrot. Give me Carrot." He laughed. "She must really like carrots." As he said it, he felt a pang of sadness, but he wasn't sure why. He carried her to the hotel and took her up to their room and laid her out on the bed. He went into the other room and laid down on the couch. "What the hell was that feeling for?"

CJ woke up and didn't know where she was. She looked around and saw the clock. "2:45 am? What the hell?!" She remembered the concert, but how did she get back to her room? "Where's my phone? Oh no!" She sat up and frantically started searching for it. "Where the HELL is my phone?!" she yelled. She saw Nick enter the room looking extremely sexy. She stopped and just stared at him. He had no shirt on. His hair was all tossed around, and his jeans were unbuttoned and hung open just a bit. "Ooh, yummy." "what did you say?" "Oh, um I was looking for my phone. Have you seen it?" She watched him reach into his jeans pocket, causing them to fall slightly. He pulled out her phone. "I didn't want you to lose it." He smiled a tired smile at her.

Nick couldn't believe how gorgeous CJ was with bed head hair. He watched her almost float towards him and take the phone from his hands. "Oh, thank you so much. That was very nice of you." She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek then walked over and sat back down on the bed. He felt a warm sensation go down his body. "Uh. Yea. No problem." What was is about this girl? The more time he spent with her, the more he felt weak in the knees and almost possessive over her. He had an urge to wrap her in his arms and to never let her go. He didn't want to let her go. But he'd only known her a day! He walked over and sat next to her on the bed. "I'm sorry if you have a massive backlog of Adam texts. But you had fallen asleep in the dressing room. I didn't want to wake you, so I carried you to the hotel and let you sleep. I thought your phone would just wake you up. The damn thing kept vibrating while I was trying to fall asleep." She was blushing. "You carried me here?" He nodded.

CJ scooted closer to him and hugged him. "Thank you. You have to be the sweetest guy I know... besides Al and my brothers of course." He smiled at her. It was a beautiful smile. "Anyway, we should probably try and get back to sleep. If you want, you can sleep in here with me. I mean you did carry me back here. Besides it's a king size bed.. There's enough room for at least 3 people to sleep comfortably, and we're both adults. So I can see no reason why we shouldn't be able to share the bed." She watched him as he thought about it. "But what about..." "Nick, let me deal with my brothers, ok?" She crawled over to the other side of the bed. "So that settles it then. Goodnight Nick." He nodded at her and laid down on his back. She turned onto her side and watched him. He was asleep almost instantly. She closed her eyes and feel asleep too.