- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a sex scene, so may be a bit graphic for some. Also a bit long, but it's detailed.
Nick woke up to the feel of a hand on him. He looked over and saw CJ was cuddled up next to him with her hand on his chest. He let out a soft moan. Her touch set him on fire. She cuddled in closer, putting her head on his shoulder. Her heard her whispering, "Carrot? Carrot I'm so sorry. There's someone else." He smiled. "Am I your someone else?" CJ smiled in her sleep. "Nick, shush. Just don't tell." He shifted so he could lean down and kiss her forehead. He felt her hand slowly start to move down his chest. He moaned again. "Oh man. I'm sooo gonna get my ass kicked!" CJ's hand moved lower still until it has below his navel. "What are you doing to me CJ?" He'd never had a reaction like this before, to anyone.

CJ opened her eyes and could hear Nick breathing rapidly. Then she felt his skin under her hand. He felt so warm. She could feel the soft little hairs around his navel, and she realized where her hand was. She looked up at Nick, who was already staring at her. "Hi." He just smiled, nervously. She looked down his chest and started making figure 8's with her finger around his belly button and playing with the hair around it. She looked back at Nick. She felt this sudden need to kiss him everywhere. She moved herself up just enough so that she could look him in the eyes. When she looked at him, he had a deep, penetrating, soulful look. She felt almost naked, like he could see all of her. She closed her eyes, leaned over and brushed his lips with hers, softly like a whisper. When she opened her eyes, Nick was rigid. "I... I'm sorry Nick. I don't know what's come over me. I should have asked. I'm sorry." "Don't be." He leaned up, pulled her face close, and kissed her deeply. CJ's mind was whirling. Everything was spinning. When they finally pulled back she felt like she had lost all control of herself. She was his to do with as he pleased. She leaned down and kissed his neck. She kissed down his chest, half an inch at a time.

Nick didn't know if he was dreaming or not. But if he was, he didn't want to wake up. CJ's lips were like velvet running down his body and back up. He was losing his willpower one kiss at a time. The bulge in his pants felt like it was going to break the zipper. Screw her brothers and damn their threats. He had to have her. He had to feel her, and damned if he wasn't going to! He stopped her kisses and pulled her up so he could look into her eyes. He leaned up and kissed her long, needingly, and passionately. Without breaking their kiss, he flipped her over onto her back. It was his turn now. He pulled her shirt off exposing her breasts. He kissed her cheek, then her chin, then the curve of her neck. He licked down to her breasts and made sure to kiss each nipple. He slowly worked down, making sure to taste every bit of her flesh. When he got to her "V' he moved to her thighs, kissing and nuzzling them. He kissed down to her toes and back up her other leg. When he got to her thigh, he nudged them to open with his nose and by nipping at the soft flesh. She obediently opened up to him. He continued upwards, kissing and tasting her until he was once more looking into her eyes. This time though, he was grinding his bulge into her forbidden area. She hissed in pleasure. He could hardly control himself, knowing that just a layer of clothes was all that separated them. He caresses her face and moved his hand over her breasts and down her side to the thin strap that was holding her thong in place. He grabbed it and pulled until it snapped. Then he snapped the other side and the front fell forward, exposing her to his viewing and touching pleasure. He looked back into her eyes and gave his most seductive smile.

CJ wrapped her arms around Nick. She traced figure 8's on his back. She moved her hands slowly down his back, and then gently scratched back up it while watching him and arch his back and roll his eyes back into his head. She sat herself up slightly and moved her hands around to his front and down his pants. She softly squeezed the bulge in his pants, unzipped his jeans, and pushed them down his leg onto his thigh, exposing all of him to her. He was just inches away from her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her. With one leg she pushed his jeans the rest of the way off of him. She leaned up and kissed him while pulling her leg back up, pulled his back down, pulling him on top of her. She wiggled herself down slowly until she could feel his bulge touch her. She let out a soft moan in his ear and he rubbed up against her, causing him to moan. "CJ, are you sure? I don't want to.... I mean I want to... GOD do I want to. But if you're uncomfortable..." She flipped him over onto his back, as he had done earlier. She sat just below him, rubbing herself against him... teasing him, making him thrust up. She placed her hands at the top of his chest and scratched down while rubbing up against him. He sucked in and kissed in total pleasure. She pushed herself as close to his member as possible, then leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Oh, Nick. I'm sure!" She nipped his ear lobe and sat back up.

Nick flipped CJ back onto her back. He kissed her lips then opened his eyes and watched her. He gazed into her eyes as he slowly and gently entered her. She arched her back and moaned "Oh, Nick!" He pulled out gently and started increasing his speed. He didn't want to hurt her, and he wanted to make this last. She felt so good, almost too good. He started increasing his speed every few thrusts. He could feel her rolling her hips with his rhythm. She made soft little gasps or moans with every thrust into her. He knew she really was enjoying it from watching her try to bite her lip to keep quiet and having no luck. She made it so hard not to pound into her. So he leaned down and kissed her while pushing into her. She moaned through his kisses. She was scratching at his back again. She wrapped her legs around him and Nick could feel her hips quickening. She wanted him to go faster. He was happy to oblige. He quickened his pace, taking his hands and lacing his fingers in hers. He leaned down and started kissing her neck, never straying from his rhythm.

CJ could hardly breathe. Nick felt so good. She couldn't remember anything like this before. She opened her eyes and watched him. He was staring at her with warm eyes. She smiled and flipped him back over. He looked shocked. She straddled him and lowered herself onto him. He let out a loud moan. She started circling her hips on him and scratching at his chest. It made him thrust up higher. Nick's breathing was getting erratic and he seemed to be losing control of himself. It wouldn't be long now. So CJ quickened a bit and leaned down and started kissing his chest. The added pressure made Nick groan and thrust harder. Nick grabbed her face and pulled it to his. He kissed her hard and deep. He let out a guttural moan in her mouth and thrusted harder a few more times. "Oh, Nick. I'm..." They both cried out in pleasure and CJ collapsed onto his chest, letting all her weight rest on him. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back. After a few minutes, CJ rolled over onto the bed, cuddling up as close as she could to Nick and placed her head on his shoulder. "Goodnight Nick." She closed her eyes and had one thought cross her mind before she drifted off to sleep, "I sure hope my brothers didn't hear that!"

Nick watched CJ sleep for a few moments. "I'm a dead man unless this hotel has thick walls. But I'll die a happy, happy man. And CJ, you were so worth it." He wrapped his arms around CJ, closed his eyes, and he too was soon asleep.