- Text Size +
Nick woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.He opened his eyes and looked at the empty bed next to him. "Damn. That was one hell of a dream. It was so real too!" He sat up to check on how much he had to pick up the room, when he saw CJ coming out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on. She was soaking wet. "Wow! I mean, did you have a nice shower?" CJ blushed. "Yea. I did thanks. I hope I didn't wake you up with my massively bad version of 'Hey Mr. DJ'." Nick laughed at her. I don't think you could sing it NEARLY as bad as AJ does when he's drunk off his ass! Oh and no, you didn't wake me." "Good. I'm glad. I thought you deserved some sleep." She smiled sweetly at him and went to grab some clothes on top of her suitcase. "Did you see that jacuzzi in the bathroom? I seriously question how sanitary that thing is. There's enough room for 4 or 5 people in that thing!" Nick laughed. He knew what she meant. But he couldn't say he hadn't had his own ideas of what to do in there. "Why wasn't it in my dream then," he wondered to himself. He shrugged it off because he knew he should probably be getting dressed. When he stood up he realized he had no clothes on and looked around. "Wow. VERY real dream!"

CJ saw Nick looking confused. "Wow!," she thought, "What Al wouldn't do for a shot of that ass..." She grabbed her phone and snapped a pictures of Nick's naked butt and sent it in a picture text to Adam with the caption "Happy early/late Birthday. Don't say I never gave you anything! ROFL." She watched Nick for awhile, until she realized what he was doing. "Ummm, your pants are on this side of the bed. I think I saw your shirt on top of the t.v. in the living room area."

Nick slowly turned around and stared at her. After a few seconds he remembered he was naked and covered himself up. "You know Nick, it would might be a good idea to go ahead and get dressed. You never know when one of my brothers is going to come knocking." He scrambled to grab his clothes and get dressed. "I'd say you should change clothes, but I heard you fall sleep in your clothes without changing a lot of times. So you should be fine." She smiled at him, and he didn't know what to think. "Umm, CJ? What..." "Don't worry Nick. I have no intentions of telling anyone what happened last night. I don't want a lecture. You don't need to be hurt. So not a word, not even to Al." She walked over and kissed his cheek. "I just hope the walls are thick." She laughed and walked back to the bathroom to get dressed. Nick stood there staring at the empty hallway. "That wasn't a... I wasn't dreaming?" He looked down and saw a few reed scratch marks on his chest. "OH MY GOD! I am such a dead man!!!" He looked at the time. "10:45? Damn, I gotta hurry!" He ran around and picked up all his things and put them in the suitcase, except his laptop. "I'm probably going to need this." He threw his clothes back on, and took his suitcase over to the door and set it by CJ's. He heard a knock on the door. CJ came running to answer it. "Nick. You look absolutely terrible. You look like the wolf who was caught in the henhouse!" She gave her a nasty look. She ignored him. "Go splash some water on your face and let me get the door. It's ok. I promise." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his lips softly. "I guess I should have let you think you were dreaming, huh? Well, use that excuse for your lovely red face.... the dream thing, that is." There was another knock on the door. He watched her open the door to Brian. "Come on! Time to go. The bus is waiting. Nick, are you ok man? Are you sick or something?" Nick shook his head, and looked at CJ. "No, I was just telling CJ about the awful dream I had.It freaked me out a bit. I was a vampire and had 5 villagers chasing me out of town with torches and pitchforks." Brian laughed. "yea. I think I would look like you if I had that dream. Listen, we can talk more on the bus if you want. But if we don't get on the bus Howie is going to have a major meltdown. So let's go." Nick headed to the elevator by himself. "One down..."