- Text Size +
CJ woke up from a major jerk. "What the hell was that?" Howie came running into her room. "Sorry sis. The bus almost missed the hotel. It stopped really quick. Get up and get your stuff together. Brian's heading in to get us checked in." She nodded sleepily. Nick walked in. "Good morning sleeping beauty. Feel like some sightseeing? I heard you've never been here." She smiled. "sure. Just... just let me get a little bit more woke up. Maybe a shower too." Nick nodded and ran off. She got up and pulled some clean clothes on and put her suitcase together. When she got inside she saw AJ walking towards her. "Hey J. You got your own room this time. So no worries there. Let's head up. We can get your stuff in a bit." AJ smiled as CJ followed him to an elevator. "Here we are, " AJ said as they walked into a huge room. CJ looked around the room. All 10 of them could have stayed in this room and been perfectly comfortable. "we upgraded you to the Presidential Suite... you know, to make up for the last hotel." She smirked. "That one was great" she thought. "You have an entire floor for yourself. The rest of us are only one floor down. Oh, there's one more advantage to this room. You have a private entrance. It's got a private elevator that is code operated to get up here. We'll have you get on the bus before we even leave the building. So the bus will be waiting by your door when we leave, and then it will pull around to get us. OK?" She nodded. AJ kissed her cheek. "If you get too bored, come find us." With that he left. "What the hell am I going to do in this room by myself?"

Nick played bellboy and took all the luggage to their floor. After he got done delivering luggage, he still had CJ's luggage. "Where is she? Hey AJ! Where's CJ staying?" AJ pointed up. "Presidential suite. We felt bad, so we upgraded for her. Go down to the front desk and get the way up." Nick did just that. He entered the code and rode the private elevator up and walked into CJ's room. "CJ, luggage. Are you in here? CJ?" He started walking around the enormous room. "Holy shit!" Just then he heard water running and followed the sound of it. He walked in and saw CJ sitting in a whirlpool, naked. "OH MY GOD! I'm sooo sorry CJ. I wanted to see you... IF you were in your room." He turned around and faced the other direction. "I brought your suitcase. I'm SOOOO sorry!" CJ giggled. "It's alright, Nick. I was just relaxing a bit. I didn't know what else to do by myself. I'll be done in a few minutes. We can hit the city after that if you want." Her phone rang. "It's Al. Give me a minute. " He turned around and watched her. She motioned to a chair on the side of the bathroom. Nick sat down and flashed back to their night in the hotel.

CJ hung up and tried to get Nick's attention. "Nick. Nick?" He seemed to be lost in space. "Hello... Nick?" "Yea... sorry... what?" That was Adam. He's in New York too and wants to know if we want to meet up for pizza." He looked confused. "We? As in you AND me? " She grinned and nodded. "He wants to meet you and see you in person. So he invited the two of us." "But what about your brothers?" "Oh, he already knows them!" She laughed. "We can go have lunch and then go sightseeing. You up for it?" "Sure, why not?" "Good. Then will you hand me that towel?" CJ grazed Nick's hand as she grabbed it and blushed. "Thanks. Um, we need to hurry. He said 12:30 and it's already noon. Luckily he said it's not that far away from here." Nick nodded. "OK then, let me get dressed and we'll be off."

Nick waited by the elevator while CJ got dressed. "OK, let's go." Nick stared at her. "WOW-y! You look..." She giggled. "You're so good for a girl's ego. You know that?" He kept staring at her. She was wearing thigh-high black boots, a black mini skirt, and a sheer, pale blue, midriff peasant top. She had her hair up in a side bun with bangs hanging on either side of her face. "Wow... I mean, let's go." She smiled and walked onto the elevator after Nick. "Just a thought CJ, but shouldn't we tell at least one of your brothers where we're going?" She nodded. "Yea. I'll text AJ after we get to the restaurant. We don't need him getting all paranoid. I love him bunches, but he's a bit overprotective sometimes." Didn't he know it? He was never scared of AJ until it came to his baby sister.