- Text Size +
Brian's POV

"So i'm not wanting to have a big ol' talk. If you dont mind i would just like to tell you guys what my entencencs are and then we can figure out if thats okay with Baylee and you guys of course?" I said right befor we all sat down at the table.

"Sounds good to me." Nick looked at Kasey then to me.

"Okay, Well Baylee I dont want you to think that im here to take you away im not at all wanting to do that. I understand you was 5 when the accident happen and now you will be turning 14 in a couple of weeks its been a long time and all you really know is Nick and Kasey. I would really like to be in your life in a big part if you would like me to be and in no way shape or form do you have to call me dad im not asking of that either?" i hoped he would understand

"Thank you, Brian im really greatful for that, and yes i would love for you to be in my life in a very big way. If you dont mind im okay with calling you Uncle Brian for right now maybe in the furture i can call you dad. Just cause im calling you uncle dosen't mean that like you are same as uncle Jay or Howie or Kev. Because your not i want you to know that your way more then just that." He smiled at me and then to Nick.

"Are you okay with that Dad?"

"Baylee its up to you bud what ever you want." Nick patted him on the shoulder.

"Well im going to try and get a place closer to here, I know you kept my house in goraga but thats four hours away. I want to be close to you guys and since Aj and Howie have moved to nashville to i would like to be close to them."

"How about you stay with us" Kasey smiled loveingly at me.

"Yeah man stay here i would love to have you here, Well if thats okay with Bay?" we all looked at Baylee.

"Yeah i think that would be cool." Baylee smiled.

"Really you guys want me to move in?"

"Yeah man i mean you can move in to the guest house out back its great" Nick was happy.

"Sure I would love to." I stood up and hugged Kasey

"Thank you, you guys!"

"No problem Frack im just glad to have you back." Nick hugged me for what had to be the 100th time that night but i wasnt complaining i missed him to.

"Yeah, Dad your just happy you will have someone on your team to win at basketball for once." Baylee stood up and laughed.

"Have you been losing Frick i thought i taught you better then that!" i looked up at him.

"Hey now i have been letting you and Bryden when thats all that is. I cant wait to play some ball with you again i miss us beating ass on the court" He grinned at me as we walked in to the living room.

"So have you called any of the guys?" Nick looked at me as we sat across form each other.

"No.. I wanted to come straight here and see you and Bay." I smiled feeling bad i hadn't called anyone.

"Wow i guess the media hasnt got ahold of it yet either. can't you just see the head liner on that one. BACKSTREETS BACK form acoma..."

"ALRIGHT!!" I cut him off and he started laughing.

"I see you cant forget that one can you.?"

"Not even acoma can make me forget are lyrics they are burned in." I laughed.

"I feel you on that one.. So how we going to do this."

"Calls the boys for a meeting tomorrow have them come over bring the kids and wifes we can have BBQ all that and we will break it to them. Then i would like to fly down and see my mom and dad. Then off to L.A to see kevin but i dont want anyone calling anyone an telling."

"We can do that. you want me to fly with you to see the family and Kevin?" Nick asked and i was happy he had offered i was scared to ask him.

"Yes please," i said in a low voice and he laughed.

"Well im tired lets head up to bed cause tomorrow and the next couple days are going to be rough!" I looked up at him and he smiled and nodded we walked up the steps.

"Hold on B-rok got to tell the kids goodnight." I nodded and watched him walk to all the kids rooms then to Baylees
knock! knock!

"Come in" Nick walked in and left the door open Baylee walked out of his bathroom.

"Hey Bay Just was coming to say good night." Nick hugged the younger version of me.

"Okay Night I love you dad."

"I love you to son."

"Night Uncle Brian." He walked up to me and surprised me when he wraped his arms around me but i followed his lead.

"Love you." We said in unison.
Chapter End Notes:
plz review.. all the guys will be in next chapter