- Text Size +

After my little heart to heart with Jackson, I walked in my bedroom. Nick was lounging on the bed reading a book. He looked sexy in his reading glasses.

“Hey sexy!” I took the book from his hands and set it on the nightstand.

“Did Jackson apologize to you?” He took his glasses off.

“Yes. I can’t believe his friends would say that about me.” I sighed.

“Well, if I was horny teenage boy, I would definitely want to sleep with you.” He kissed my forehead.

“Nick, I don’t see how I could be that attractive to a bunch of teenage boys.” I looked down at my body. It was nothing to brag about.

“Oh, baby girl. You don’t realize how hot you are. Just your boobs alone can make any guy drool.  You have curves to die for and those long legs. You are the only milf I want in my bed.” He nipped at my ear.

I didn’t agree with him. After having seven kids, my body was less than perfect. Sure I had big boobs and curves, but I wasn’t hot. I was just your average middle aged woman.

“Not tonight Nick. I’m tired.” I massaged his shoulders.

“Then stop touching me like that. It turns me on.” He teased.

“Don’t you ever get tired?” I walked over the laundry basket.

“I could never get tired of kissing your body and making you scream.”

I looked at him like he was crazy. After all these years of being together, you would think our sex life would be nonexistent. That was hardly the case. Not that I minded. I loved making love to my husband.

“Nick, do you ever think of being with another woman?” I asked.

“Ashton, what is this all about?” Nick sat up straighter. “That’s a stupid question.”

“It’s not a stupid question. The milf thing got me thinking about our relationship and sex life.”

“There are no other women I would want to be with. I am more in love with you now than I was when we first started dating.”

“Not even some young hot actress?” I questioned. I knew Nick thought I was nuts, but I just needed some reassurance. I was feeling not so hot about my body since I found out I was pregnant again. Gone were the days of wearing a size six. Hell I didn’t even wear a size eight.

“I only want you. There’s no one else that can make me feel the way you do. I know the pregnancy hormones are messing with your mind and the whole milf thing, but you don’t realize how beautiful you are. I think you are the sexist woman alive.” He walked over to me and placed his hands on my hip. He pushed his body close to mine. I could feel his erection through his pants. “This is what you do to me at least a hundred times a day. Don’t you ever believe I don’t want you.”

Nick’s mouth crushed mine. He quickly placed his tongue in my mouth. His hands went to my bra and unsnapped it. I forgot about everything. My senses were heightened. Every nerve ending was on fired. I wrapped one of my legs around his waist. He took my other leg, wrapped it around his waist and carried me to the bed.

---------------------

“Mommy. Daddy. We’re going to be late for school.” I heard Aiden’s voice outside our room.

“Just a minute Aiden.” I got out of bed and grabbed my robe. I glanced at the clock. It was seven thirty. Aiden needed to be at school by seven forty-five. Shit, Nick and I forgot to set the alarm.

I opened the door. Aiden was standing in his pajamas, his dark hair everywhere.

“Where’s everyone else?”

“I dunno. I can’t be late. I’m going to miss my math test.” He started to tear up.

“Let me call the school and let them know what’s going on. Get dressed and meet me in the kitchen.”

“Okay.” He pouted.

“Aiden, they will let you take the test. I promise.” He quickly ran to his room.

I walked back into the bedroom.

“Nick you need to wake up. We slept in. Aiden is late for school.” I shook him

“Let me get dressed and I’ll take him to school.” Nick looked at the clock. “Shit, I’m late for rehearsal. I’ll be back around lunch time. Call Brian for me and let him know I’m on my way.”

-------------------------

Nick walked into the studio. He was tired from the night before. He hadn’t gotten a lot of sleep.

“Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.” Kevin smirked.

“Go to hell.” Nick slid down the wall and laid on the floor. He was mentally and physically exhausted after his night with Ashton.

“Rough night?” AJ asked.

“It was a long night. Didn’t go to sleep until around four this morning.”

“Don’t you two ever stop? I don’t think it’s normal.” Howie complained.

“I love my wife and show here everyday. It’s not my fault you aren’t getting any.”

“I’m lucky I get it once a month.” He gritted his teeth. Nick couldn’t believe how bitter Howie sounded.

“I’m sorry man.”

“I’ve never seen you this tired from sex before.” Brian commented.

“I had to show my wife how gorgeous she was. The hormones are getting to her. Ashton thinks her body’s ugly. I spent all night proving her wrong.” Nick smiled remembering the wonderful night he shared with his wife.

“I don’t want to hear about your night Nicky.” Kevin held his ears. Nick flicked him off.

“I want to hear.” AJ eyes lit up like a kid in the candy store.

“Shut up. She was upset because Jackson’s friends called her a milf.”

“Holy shit.” Brian exclaimed. The guys all looked at him.

“Anyway, Aiden overheard the conversation and asked what a milf was a dinner. It shocked the fuck out me. I started to choke on my dinner.”

“Nick, that's what happens when you have a litter of children. Though you got to admit, Ashton is one sexy mother.”

“AJ shut the hell up. That’s my sister you’re talking about. Can’t we just practice?” Kevin got a pissed look on his face.

Nick slowly got up on his feet. His body had not felt this sore in a long time. He smiled because it was worth it to make his wife happy.

Kevin turned on the music. Nick got into position. At forty he was too old to dance. How could Kevin out dance him when he was so much older. Today was going to suck.