- Text Size +

“Ahh I’m exhausted.” I picked up Lucas who was sleeping on the couch.

“Me, too. This was one crazy party.” Nick was carrying Liam.

Finally the last of the guests had left. All the kids were passed out in the living room. Logan and Rory were already in bed. Jackson took Aiden upstairs a few minutes ago.

“There was so much drama.” I said as we walked up the stairs.

“Do you still have enough energy left? I want you to ravish my body.”

“Hmm.” I thought about it for a minute. I knew this would drive Nick crazy. “I think I have a tiny bit of energy left.”

We quickly put the boys to sleep and made our way into the hall.

“Fuck…where are my shoes?” I heard Sage giggle. “Howie, I guess we missed most of the party.

“Our own party was better.”

“Mmmm….Howie…Oh…ohhh…damn.”

Nick and I looked at each other. Quietly we tiptoed down the stairs. What we saw shocked us. Howie had Sage pinned against the front door. They were practically doing it with their clothes on.

“What the fuck?” I mouthed to Nick. He just shrugged his shoulders.

I cleared my throat loudly. Howie backed away and turned toward the staircase. He gave us a sheepish smile. Sage stood there fanning herself.

“Hey guys. How’s it going?” Howie squeaked out.

“It’s going. How about you two?” Nick pointed at Howie and Sage.

“It’s going Nick. It’s kind of hot in here. I’m just going to get my shoes on and call it a night.” Sage found her shoes and slipped them on.

“Call me tomorrow Sage.” I smirked at her.

“I’m going to walk her out. See ya Nickers.” Howie rushed out after Sage.

“Can you believe that?” I sat down on the stairs.

“Those are two people I never thought would get together.”

“I doubt they are together. I think they both were horny.”

“What about Marc? I noticed he didn’t come to the party.” Nick commented as he sat down.

“They’re separated. Marc cheated on her with his new nineteen year old secretary.”

“You mean Sage didn’t rip his penis off.”

“No. It wasn’t the first time he cheated on her. She gave him more than one chance. How did we become the one with the normal relationship?” I leaned against Nick. He started playing with my hair.

“Well if you call eight kids, three cats, and two dogs in one house, a husband with a crazy career and a wonderfully understanding hot wife normal. Then we are the model family.” He teased.

“When you put it that way, we have the perfect life. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.”

“Me, neither. Let’s go upstairs. I want to make love to you.”

--------------------------------

The sunlight woke me up. I glanced at the clock. It was only seven in the morning. Nick and I didn’t fall asleep until after five, yet I was wide awake. I loved cuddling against Nick.

The knob on the door started to twist. Aiden and Lo Lo came walking in. They both climbed on the bed.

“Hey peanuts. Why you up so early?” I whispered as not to wake Nick.

“Lo Lo came into my room and we couldn’t sleep. We just wanted to cuddle with you and daddy.” Aiden yawned.

“Get under the covers.” Thank goodness Nick and I had clothes on.

Aiden and Logan crawled under the blankets. Quickly they both fell asleep.

“Mom.” Jackson peeked his head in. “Where’s everybody at?”

“Come on in. Everybody’s coming in to cuddle.”

He walked in carrying a sleepy-eyed Rory. He placed her in my arms and stretched out on the bottom of the bed.

“This is nice.” Jackson yawned and closed his eyes.

I watched as almost all my children slept in my bed. I knew that the rest would be here any minute. Nick slept peacefully not even noticing the movement on the bed.

“Mommy, we hungy.”

“I want Pop Tarts.”

Liam and Lucas ran into the room with Rachel following behind.

“Shh…daddy is sleeping.” Rachel scooted on the bed next to me. She picked Liam up, followed by Lucas. Liam crawled over to Nick and pushed him over to make room for himself. Nick started to stir and fell right off the bed.

“What the fuck?” Nick said with his eyes closed.

 “DADDY SAID F…U…C…K.” Lucas yelled. Everyone started to laugh.

Nick sat up and rubbing his eyes.

“Lucas Jerald. We don’t say those kinds of words.”  I admonished him.

“But daddy says it.”

“Your daddy is silly and uses words he shouldn’t.”

“Why are you all hogging my bed?” Nick jumped on the bed frightening the little ones.

“It’s a monster. It’s a monster.” Liam shrieked.

“It’s a tickle kissing monster.” Nick found his first victim. He placed a kiss on Rachel’s forehead. Then he went over to Liam and Lucas and started tickling them.

“Stop…it…stop…it daddy.” They giggled and fell dramatically off the bed. Lo Lo started giggling. He tickled her belly

“Why are you all so loud? I’m trying to sleep.” Aiden complained. He took after Uncle Kevin. He needed his sleep.

Nick scooted over to me. He gently gave Rory a peck on the nose and handed her to Rachel. Then he placed a kiss on my lips. Within five seconds he deepened the kiss. With his tongue dancing with mine, I almost forget about the kids.

“Eww…that’s gross. Get a room.” Jackson groaned.

“Mr. Big Shot, we have a room and you munchkins have invaded it.” Nick smirked at his oldest son.

“I don’t even want to know what goes on in here.” He pretended to gag.

“Shut up, Jackson. That’s gross.” Rachel jumped off the bed.

“I think it’s time to go eat breakfast.” I stood up and grabbed my robe.

“You know what they were doing last night, Rachey?” Jackson whispered in her ear.

“Eww…mom and dad don’t do that.” She gave him a grossed out look.

“How do you think they got all these goobers?”

“No they’ve only had sex eight times, and I don’t want to think about it. It’s disgusting.” Rachel ran out of the room.

“Jackson that wasn’t nice.” Nick told his son. “But as least I know your sister will never have sex now.”

“Enough about s-e-x. Let’s go eat breakfast.”

The kids ran down to the kitchen.

“Nick, I love you. I love the family we’ve created.”

“We may be strange, but it works. Thank you for being my wife and mother to my weird children. I love you.”

Nick took my hand and we went to make breakfast with our children.