- Text Size +

Three days later

Nick walked in the front door of his home in Paris. He had three homes back in America but this is were he spent most of his time.

"Welcome home Mr. Carter. I just finished your dinner." His chef said as Nick entered his Kitchen.

"Patrick!" Nick called out for his person assiant.

"Yes sir?" He questioned entering the kitchen.

"I want my dinner in my room tonight. Ten minuets. See to it that it gets there." Nick said grabbing a bottle of water from his fridge.

"Of course sir." He replied.

Nick then left the kitchen and headed up stairs. He stopped off in the bathroom and then the office to check his e-mail.

When he had finished he went on to his room. He found his dinner waiting for him on a tray at the end of his bed.

"Can I get you anything else?" Patrick asked.

"Not at the moment but don't go far." He said kicking off his shoes.

"Yes sir. Call if you need me." He said then left the room.

Nick removed his jeans and tossed them aside. He didn't bother putting them in the hamper. That's what his maid was for.

He climbed up on his bed and turned the TV on.

After finding a good show to watch he pulled his food tray close and began to eat.

When he had finished he set the tray aside on top of his dresser and removed his socks.

He sighed and looked around the room.

"Patrick!" He yelled.

A few moments later his assiant came through the door, "Yes sir?"

"Bring me one of my girls."

"Which one sir?" He asked.

"Hmm, lets see. I had number one yesterday and number five the day before." He thought out loud.

"Two is still..."

"You can spare me the details." Nick cut him off.

"Sorry. Uh, what about number three? You havn't done anything with her yet."

Nick nodded, "Good idea. I knew you where good for something." He smiled.

"Thank you sir. I'll get number three for you now." He said then left.

Nick sat on the edge of his bed and waited for Patrick to return.

When he did he returned with the girl he had bought three days ago. She wore the same thin, black satin robe as before. The hood was once again pulled up over her head hiding her face.

She stood silent as Patrick left the room.

Nick stood and walked toward her.

She never moved. She knew she wasn't suposed to.

He grabbed the back of her hood and pulled it off of her head.

She kept her face down toward the ground.

He walked around her looking her up and down. When he was back in front of her he tucked a single finger under her chin and raised her head.

Her brown eyes stared deep into his. She never spoke a word.

He gave her and evil smile before pushing the robe off her shoulders.

He watched as it fell to the floor at her feet.

She was nervous but would never let him know.

"How old are you?" He asked her.

"19." Her voice was so soft he almost couldn't hear her.

"Perfect." He grinned.

He walked around behind her and unhooked her bra. He then pushed it off of her and watched it hit the ground.

She took a deep breath but never spoke.

He reached his arms around her and grabbed her breast. He cupped them in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples.

He smiled when he felt her shiver a little in his arms.

"Lay on the bed. Head on the pillows." He instructed the let go of her.

She went over and positioned herself as he had told her to.

"Absolutly perfect." He smiled.

She said nothing.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." She again spoke so soft he could barly make out what she was saying.

"Don't be afraid. I'm expirenced." He almost laughed climbing up on the bed.

He leaned over her and sucked her right nipple into his mouth.

She closed her eyes.

A few minuets later he sat up and pulled his shirt off.

He kissed her left nipple a few times before sucking it into his mouth,

He loved breast. It was one of his favorite things about women.

Hers were just right. Not to large and not to small.

Soon he pulled his mouth away from her.

"I want you to suck it. Do it good and I'll go easy on you when I'm ready to pop that cherry." He smiled evil.

She got up as he laid down.

He lifted his hip and she removed his boxers.

His erection sprang free as she tossed the fabric to the floor.

She crawled up between his legs and dropped her head down. Her lips parted and his manhood slid into her mouth.

She left her tongue flicker over the tip a few times before wrapping her lips around the shaft.

She sucked gently as she moved her head up and down slowly.

"Ah." He let his head fall back.

She picked up her pace letting her teeth drag every so often making him shiver a bit.

"That's it." He moaned.

She reached one hand up and grabbed his ball sack. She rolled them around in her hand while she kept bobbing up and down.

"Uh, your such a good little bitch." He told her.

She increased her speed once again letting him hit the back oh her throught.

After only a few more seconds he pushed her off and flipped her over.

"God damn I bought a good one this time." He growled pulling her panties off and tossing them on the floor.

He grabbed her legs and split them open. He then positioned himself over her.

Her eyes shut when she felt the head of his cock at her entrance.

With one swift movment he pushed himself deep inside of her.

On a normal night he would have gone to town but tonight she had earned his gentlness.

He gave her a few moments to relax and once her felt her do so he began to pump himself in and out of her slowly.

"God, so tight." He moaned moving a little faster.

She wanted badly to put a hand against his chest to brace herself but she knew better.

Her job was nothing more then to lay their and let him have his way.

A few moments later he reach his climax. He pulled out and let his cum squirt out all over her stomache and chest.

"Very good." He gave her an evil smile as he climbed off the bed.

He used his shirt to wipe himself off and then wiped his cum off of her.

When he finished he put his boxers on.

"Up." He told her.

She stood and walked toward him.

"Get dressed." He instructed.

She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed herself.

He stopped her before she could pull her hood up.

"You did good." He told her looking into her eyes.

She did nothing and said nothing.

"Patrick!" He yelled pulling her hood up.

Patrick entred the room.

"I'm finished. See to it she's allowed to shower tomorrow."

"Yes sir," He said and left the room with her.

Nick then got into his bed and went to sleep.