- Text Size +

“That was amazing Josie.” Brian ran his hand down my arm. It gave me chills.

We had just made love for the second time in our life. I have to say it was better than the first. Would the third time be even better? I really wanted to find out.

“Brian, you are the only one who makes me feel this way.” I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

“I want to be the only one to do it to you.” Brian said with kindness. I hoped he would keep this promise.

“Making love to you is great, but what happens tomorrow once we are fully dressed and dealing with our issues?” I didn’t want to ruin the moment, but I was always thinking of the future.

“We’re going to work it out. We’ll take it slow.” He paused and moved his hands toward my center. “Let’s worry about that tomorrow. I need you now.”

“Nick is going to kill us.” I giggled as I kissed Brian’s nose. “And I don’t care because I want you so much.”

Brian rolled on top of me as I heard movement outside the door. Nick must be coming back since we hadn’t called him yet.

“Lie back down and pretend you’re sleeping.” I ordered. Brian rolled back over and brought me close to him.

Nick opened the door. He knew what had happened as soon as he stepped on my jeans. Then he saw all of our clothes strewn across the room.

“I smell sex.” He sniffled loudly. “Somebody’s been having sex in my bed and it wasn’t me.”

I buried my face in Brian’s chest to keep from laughing. Nick could be so annoying at times.

“This bed was just right.” Brian sat up. I smacked him in the stomach. Both of them started laughing, while I kept my head under the covers.

“Where’s your Goldilocks?”

“Oh she’s afraid to come out from under the covers. The big bad wolf might get her.”

“Josie, oh, Josie. Come out from hiding.” Nick yelled in a kid’s voice. “It’s not like I’ve never seen you naked before.”

I was going to stay hidden as long as possible. Maybe they would forget I was here.

“Frack, I don’t think you need to see her naked. That’s reserved for me.” Brian said cockily. “Could you hand me my boxers?”

“I am not going anywhere near your dirty boxers.” Nick said with a look of disgust. He sat down on the desk chair looking highly amused at Brian.

“Fine, asswipe. I’ll get them myself.” Brian proceeded to get up and walk in all his glorious nakedness and search for his boxers.

“My virgin eyes. I’ve never seen a naked man before.” Nick screeched. He was an annoying pest. I loved him but he didn't need to ruin my moment.

I pulled the covers off my head slowly. Then I sat up making sure the comforter covered my body. I didn’t want Nick seeing me. In the past it wouldn’t have bothered me, but now things have changed. I only wanted to share it with Brian.

“Would you stop screaming? The other guests are going to think you and Brian are doing something illegal. We don’t need you on the news.”

Brian walked over towards me wearing nothing but boxers. God, he was the world’s sexiest man. I could have taken him again and again. Making loving to him all night would be easy. If only I could get Nick out of the room.

He handed me my clothes and a white robe. I quickly placed them on the bed beside me.

“Nick turn your back.”

“For real? I don’t get a peek.” He pouted.

“Not this time. I love you but I’m not sharing.”

Quickly he turned around and I placed the robe on my body. I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I need a shower.

“So man, what happened beside the obvious?” Nick asked with amusement.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” Brian started getting dressed.

“Well beside the fact that my two best friends fucked in my bed and now I won’t be able to sleep in it. I am totally enjoying it.”

“We didn’t fuck. I love her, Nick. Tonight, it only proved it to me. How was I so blind to not see what was in front of me.?”  He explained to Nick. Why did it take him this long to realize that Josie was the one?  No other woman had really affected him the way Josie did. She was his best friend since childhood. She stuck by him through everything in his life, minus the past three years. That was his fault and he regretted every second of it.

“Sometimes the best things in life are right under our noses. Did you do any talking?”

“A little. I apologized for being an asshole. She apologized for being a bitch. Then one look in her eyes and the rest is history. You’re lucky you didn’t wait five more minutes. You would have gotten quite the show.” Brian smiled. “We have a lot of issues to get past, but I think we’re taking a step in the right direction.”

“I’m glad. You two are good for each other.”

I stepped out of the bathroom. Brian and Nick were having a man to man discussion. I’m sure it was about me. I walked over to Brian and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Are you ready to leave?” I whispered in his ear.

“Nick, thanks for everything. We’re going head home.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” He brushed them off. “See you at Shane’s party. Don’t do anything I would do on the way home.”

We left Nick to do whatever. When we got to the car Brian opened my door. He was always such a gentleman. Then he got in. We both were silent as he drove out of the parking lot. I was lost in my happiness, hoping that Brian wouldn’t leave me hanging again. I hope he really did love me the way I loved him. I couldn’t take another night like three years ago.

“Where are we going?” I noticed him pulling off onto a country road.

“A quiet spot that Kevin showed me.”

“You’re taking me to make out point?” I gasped, then laughed.

“No this place is even more secluded. I wasn’t finished with you. I want to make love to you at least one more time before we go home.” His hand moved to my thigh and grinned at me.

Brian uttered me speechless. I hope this place wasn’t far. I don’t think I would be able to control myself.