- Text Size +

The last few days were hectic. I was busy working everyday. Brian was spending all his time with Shane Thomas. They were starting to build a strong relationship. Shane wasn’t calling Brian daddy yet, but I was waiting for the day it would happen. I knew it would be soon.

Life was starting to feel stable for me. I wasn’t used to that. I was able to just be me and not worry about everything on my own. Brian was always there to help me with whatever was going on in our life. He was everything I had always expected him to be. I was finally happy.

It was Sunday afternoon, Brian and Shane were playing outside. I brought out a plate of cookies and lemonade for them.

“Hey boys, come get some cookies.” I yelled from the porch. Brian looked up towards me and picked up Shane and ran towards the porch.

“Mmm all these cookies for me and none for Shane.” He teased as he set Shane on a chair.

“Daddy, that’s not nice. You need to share.” He pouted; then giggled. Brian looked at me with a huge smile on his face. It was wonderful to hear Shane call him daddy. I knew it made Brian’s day.

“I’ll share with you. You can have one and I get the rest.”

“Daddy you silly.” Shane chuckled.

“You better behave Brian Thomas Littrell or there will be a timeout.” I said sternly.

Brian gave Shane a cookie and walked over to me.

“I’ll take the punishment as long as you send me to my bedroom.” He whispered in my ear. “You can punish me any way you please.” I had never heard Brian talk this way. It was turning me on. I checked my watch and noticed it was almost time for Shane’s nap.

“Oh, Bri. Don’t talk to me like that.”

“Why?” He paused. “Does it make you hot?”

“More than you ever know. When Shane is done with his snack put him down for his nap, then meet me in your room.” I walked back into the house.

------------------------

While Brian put Shane down for his nap, I got to work on making this an afternoon neither Brian nor I would forget. I quickly shimmied out of my clothes. Then I turned down the bed and laid across it in a sexy pose.

I couldn’t believe I was doing this. It was so not me. I was usually shy and conservative. This past week Brian has brought out the wildness in me. I’ll admit I love it.

The door opened and Brian stared at my nakedness. He slowly walked over to the bed.

“Hey stud.” I sat up on my knees. Brian moved closer and my hands moved to the bottom of his shirt.  With one pull, I had his t-shirt off.

“Babe, l..l..l..eee..t.t me lock..the..the…door.” He stuttered and quickly moved to the door. I heard the latch lock and smiled. Before he came back over he removed the remainder of his clothing. I stared at his glorious body.

“Come here Mr. Littrell. You’ve been a bad, bad, boy.” I said in my best teacher voice.

“Well Ms. Fitzgerald, what’s my punishment?” He grinned at me like school boy.

I thought for a moment, knowing exactly how I was going to punish him. “You need to make love to me until I scream out your name.”

Brian moved onto the bed and pushed me into the mattress. I started to giggle as his hands tickled my stomach.

“There’s nothing I like more than you screamin’ my name.” His hands moved to my hips as he started kissing my ankle and moved up my leg. Once he reached my thigh he mouth stayed there. I couldn’t take the heat I was feeling in womanhood. Before I could say a word, Brian’s mouth was right where I wanted it to be.

“Brian…that…feels…sooo…good. I need you in my…NOW!!!!!” I gasped. His mouth quickened its pace and my body started to tremble. Brian certainly was rocking my world at the moment.

“You like that Jo-Jo?” He asked as he moved on top of me.

“More than you’ll ever know. Brian that was intense. I never knew you could do that with your mouth.” I answered after I caught my breath.

“There are a lot of things you don’t know about me. I can’t wait to show you how much I desire you. I’m going to spend the rest of my life showing you.”

“You better live up to your promise. I’ve been waiting all my life for you.” I told him. He placed a curl behind my ear and kissed me on the cheek.

“You have me always and forever.”

My mouth moved against Brian’s. We lay there together just kissing and feeling the emotions we were both to stubborn to share. Without hesitation, Brian entered me and we made love like never before. It was the most intense and loving experience of my life.

-------------------------

Sunday dinner at the Littrell house was all about family. Jackie, Harold, Harry, Brian, Shane Thomas, and I sat around the table. Shane was devouring a huge piece of chocolate cake. Grandma had a way of spoiling him. I think he had more on his face than in his mouth.

“What’s with the smiles on your faces?” Harry questioned us.

“We’re just happy to be with the family.” Brian answered his brother.

“That is so not a happy to be with family smile.” Harry glanced at his parents, who acted as they had no clue what he was talking about.

“Can’t two people just be happy because they are in love?” I quipped. Harry was so annoying. He was always trying to get us in trouble when we were younger. I guess things haven’t changed.

“That’s not the look of love. That’s the look of bom-chicka-wah-wah” He started to laugh. My face turned a bright crimson. I couldn’t look at anyone.

“That’s enough Harold, Jr. You should be ashamed of yourself.” Scolded Jackie.

“Leave the lovebirds alone. They’ve earned the right to finally be happy.” Brian’s dad commented. I loved him the most after Brian.

“Daddy what’s bom-cheeky-whaa-whaa mean?” Shane asked curiously with his face covered in chocolate icing. We all busted out laughing. He looked at us like we were crazy.

“It means that I love your mommy a lot.” Brian walked over to his son and wiped the icing off his face.

“I bom-cheeky- whaa-whaa mommy, too.” My son and boyfriend smiled at me. I was a happy woman.